This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Steinkjer)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Steinkjer)

3466 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Steinkjer ...

Let's bring in the first member of our Jury... Matt, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Tonight one of you will be the eighth person voted out and the second member of our Jury ..

Erik has Individual Immunity. He cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
How does it feel to make merge and Jury?
Will tonight's vote show where everyone stand?
Where you surprised by the late merge?
How crucial is this vote?

-

Send me your vote by 3pm EST tomorrow.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
3466 days 14 hours ago
CharlieBibi
How does it feel to make merge and Jury? It feels AMAZING. Especially since the merge was so late as well
Will tonight's vote show where everyone stand? Obviously, and thats why I REALLY need to stay tonight. At all cost.
Where you surprised by the late merge? Honestly, I kind of suspected it but not totally either so I guess yes and no.
How crucial is this vote? It will most likely determine the alliance that will make it to the end together.
3466 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
How does it feel to make merge and Jury? It feels great! I'm excited to make it to this point in the game.

Will tonight's vote show where everyone stand? I'd say so. After tribal was crazy. So many people throwing names and SHADE at each other. I'm just glad I was Immune for the first Merged Tribal Council.

Where you surprised by the late merge? YES. I was thinking we were merging earlier on. And when we didn't I thought we wouldnt merge til final6 tbh.

How crucial is this vote? It could determine how the rest of this game is played. But, this vote is no different than any other vote. All votes from here on out are important.
3466 days 13 hours ago
willtatum
How does it feel to make merge and Jury? AMAZING

Will tonight's vote show where everyone stand? Probably not, this game is ever changing and the first tribal always has its shares of surprises.

Where you surprised by the late merge? Nope. I was excited.

How crucial is this vote? Extremely, a threat or a irrelevant could go home tonight, which could shape the rest of my game.
3466 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
QUESTIONS:
How does it feel to make merge and Jury?  It feels amazing judging I was in trouble the last few TC.  I'm really excited.

Will tonight's vote show where everyone stand?

Unlikely because there is so much game left to play.  However it's possible.

Where you surprised by the late merge?

I wasn't I expected if it wasn't F9 it would be F8

How crucial is this vote?

Every votes important for now on judging your sending people to the jury
3466 days 9 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
How does it feel to make merge and Jury? I love your Survivor Shawn, so making merge and jury in your survivor is amazing.. You put a lot of work into this game so I'm happy to make it :)

Will tonight's vote show where everyone stand? It probably won't because one tribal council shows nothing. But after 2-3 tribals we'll all know who stands where in this game.

Where you surprised by the late merge? Yeah I was, I thought we were going to merge at final 10.

How crucial is this vote? Every vote is important and Jury began...
3466 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
3465 days 20 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Well. this was some interesting strategy. Kinda felt like in Phillipines when Jeff went home. This shit was crazy
3464 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll go tally the votes..
3464 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
*nervous*
3464 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
*returns with urn*
Charlie has chosen to play his idol.
All votes against Charlie will not count.
3464 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll read the votes.
3464 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
3464 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Ben

1 vote Ben
3464 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote..
3464 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Ben

2 votes Ben

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!