This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Moral vs. Merciless Discussion

Topic » S15 Moral vs. Merciless..

3628 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jamie's opening statement

Plan:
Take it day by day, I don't know what the twists are and I'm taking this game with no allegiances to anyone yet. I'll do what I got to do. As long as it ain't me.
Differences:
Just be a little bit more sly, a little bit more ruthless and just don't deal with BS.
Support:
I'm just gonna be real, I don't play up to a gimmick, I'm not here to appease people. I'm not gonna sit here, waste my time and anyone else who reads this by writing an essay on my plus and minuses. If you want to see how I play look at my past seasons, I really don't think I need to explain myself, I'm still the same who I was before. If you support me cool, if you don't, I'm not too fussed because at the end of the day it's my game, not everyone's who is watching:))))))))
3628 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Interesting notes:

- Isn't Bryjow and Mana like huge enemies? Last I checked they were, when Bryjow spoiled Mana's Survivor bootlist?

- I'm looking forward to seeing if knowing who your tribemates are months in advance will make the season better or worse. In FvF I think it made the pre-merge game rather uninteresting, but made the post-merge really great. I doubt history will repeat itself as it seems this season has more active players.

- I hope Dana returns before the premiere :/
3628 days 8 hours ago
77sparks77
NGL, a big part of me loving Davey is just cause he's Irish. <3
3628 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
I'm just gonna give input on the ones I've played with

Chris D./Gaiaphage: Trying to be unbiased as possible, I think Gaia can be a good player. But he's been pretty busy lately so we'll see if that takes effect. I mean pretty much everyone in this VL has played with Chris so we all know what to expect.

Dave D./dfalc7: I'm currently playing with Dave for what I think was the first time. He is a very, very strong social player. You always think you can trust Dave. I'm not gonna go to much into this one since we're at F4 lul

Gerard S./Sunslicer2: It's been a while since I've played with him, but I've always found him to be a very underrated player. He's actually pretty similar to Gaiaphage, but less loud imo. I'm thinking he and Gaia could have a very dynamic relationship this season- whether it be as enemies or allies.

Jamie G./XJamzX: I've played with him, but we didn't interact much. From what I rememver he's a very logical player.

Mikey P./PeaceOut14: Also a good player but he always seems to find himself in the minority from what I've seen. So maybe that makes him a not so good player idek.

Tony I./tonyiptony: I think a lot of people will think they can easily control Tony, since he hasn't made a huge impact on the group game community. But he's a strong player- so those people that think they can play him may get played themselves.

Ty F./Flamelord: What the heck how did I not see him being announced at the cast reveal. Anyhow I hope he doesn't come into this season thinking he's the hot shit because he "won" Mongolia. From what I remember he's very easily manipulated.

Derek Z./bryjow123: I have no idea how many times I've played with him since he has accounts literally everywhere. Wasn't he Survivor_Tyler? But anyhow Derek is an asshole but he's actually a really strategic player and his allies will trust him wholeheartedly. *Single tear drops down my face*

Kiko R./Kikorus: I played with him in BHD's all stars where he robbed me of being a two time winner. That's really all I remember him for. I think he may be one of those people that you think would be a huge sheep, but isn't.

Nick M./manalord: This guy. Okay he's a very good player but honestly I've always found him to be a little bit overrated. He plays just a little bit too hard and he always seems to be "that merge target" guy.

Will C./CK11: I've played with him like a lot but for some reason we've never really interacted. But yea he's obviously a very good player and like Leli said he doesn't have that huge rep.
3628 days 8 hours ago
Js21
How much you bet Davey is Guess_who?
3628 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5594/forum/topic/12538262
YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

APPLY FOR DRAG RACE IF YOU DIDNT GET CAST IN MvM
3628 days 3 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Supporting Jamie on the Moral tribe, and supporting Derek, Wyatt and Will on the Merciless tribe.

I can't wait to watch the Merciless tribe unfold. It's going to be an ugly disaster.
3628 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Gerard opening statement

So, coming in this time, I want to be more social. My main fault my last season was yelling at people and starting drama, even if it wasn't necessarily what got me out. I made enemies, and that made my time surviving much more difficult than it had to be.

I'm gonna try and get into a secure alliance, and even if I'm not at the top, I'm not gonna flip the game around pre-merge because again, the last time I did that things got fucked up. I backstabbed Jake in Jordan, and while it was funny as hell, it put me in the extreme minority, and screwed up my game. I'm willing to make moves this time, just not stupid, unnecessary ones.

I honestly don't think I should be on the Morals. I mean, yeah, in real life I'm extremely moral and judge some people for making annoying decisions (like cheating on tests, doing badly, and then complaining like the dumbasses they are), but I don't think I was really that heroic this series? All I did was kinda yell at people, though I guess the people I was yelling at were the "villains" (lookin' at you Sackeshit and Bugsy). Whatever, I don't know... I just feel like I'd have a much easier time on the Merciless.

So yeah, I'm gonna have a hard time on this tribe due to my lack of knowing most of them, but I'm not just gonna sit here and cry that I'm all alone. I'm gonna work my ass off to make sure people like me even if I hate them.
3628 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Starting my Cast Assesment now!

Moral Tribe:

Ashley A./Bootsi - After playing with her in FvF, I concluded that she's not so much an "idiot" as a some people later said to me, but more of one of those wannabe OTTN5 ParvatiKim Spradshallow masterminds and ends up just coming across as forced (hark who's talking) and disingenuine. We'll see how it plays out, I guess.

Chris D./Gaiaphage - I'm pretty sure he can only play challenges on a phone RIP

Dave D./dfalc7 - Good social player, might find himself in hot water early on due to his tendency to not show up to earlier challenges but if he can make it past that he's golden.

Davey E./Euro - He's a nice guy and all, but I have a feeling he's going to be left by the wayside by the "Big" players this season.  Definitely an Underdog.

Gerard S./Sunslicer2 - I love Gerard, based on his opening statement he's going to try really hard to win and piss as many people off as before, which could carry him deep in to the game when you consider his strong challenge performance as well.

Jamie G./XJamzX - A sorta- friend isn of mine.  Part of the Pre - All Stars era I never really knew that well, but I guess he plays a pretty decent game?

Mikey P./PeaceOut14 - Not sure, honestly. :/

Tony I./tonyiptony - Tony is incredibly smart and amazing at challenges, playing against him was such a pain in the ass and he had a huge part in causing La Esmerelda's Pre - merge downfall.

Trey C./bowling4fun - Another great UTR and "backseat driver" kind of player.  He'll most likely make jury.

Ty F./Flamelord - I hear he's cocky and annoying, and thinks he's really cool but kinda comes off as a dumbass.  From what I've read of the Mongolia Confessionals I was never really a fan.
3628 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dana M./TotsTrashy - I absolutely love Dana and she's as much a"badass" as you can be on a Survivor website (or at least effectively projects that persona).  I'm worried that she'll get chopped early for being a popular winner and an obvious threat, though.

David S./SurvivorRulz96 - No.

Derek Z./bryjow123 - Immensely polarizing and controversial, I either see Derek going early or making it far/to the end (Maybe as a goat, maybe not).

Jack T./JETTEJ - See SurvivorRulz96

Kiko R./Kikorus - I'm pretty sure English isn't Kiko's first language (isn't he from Brazil/some other portuguese speaking country)? I hear he's not that bad though, so I'll keep an open mind.

Klaus K./klaus828 - I have no idea who he is, wild card!

Neil N./NeiltheNinja - it's kinda predictable how Neil plays after you've played with him once or twice.  If he doesn't respond to your mail or says "I don't really know", he isn't with you.  His outward friendliness looks kinda fake after awhile but is extremely effective from a strategic standpoint.

Nick M./manalord - Total wild card, I've seen him be both an extremely popular winner and a forgetful pre- merge boot.

Will C./CK11 - #CK2016

Wyatt A./aiwfwyattroh - Will align with Derek and probably get some "guilt by association" if Derek creates a negative persona for himself like he's done many times before.  If the two of them play it smart, I could see them being a dynamic duo of sorts.
3627 days 23 hours ago
hinata0014
is this starting soon? it's june 1st tomorrow
3627 days 23 hours ago
hinata0014
nvm, I'll come back in 21 more days
3627 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
donde esta los confessionals

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!