This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Moral vs. Merciless Discussion

Topic » S15 Moral vs. Merciless..

3627 days 11 hours ago
Js21
*Donde esTAN
3627 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This guy hasn't even been in my Survivor yet still ranks me as the best group game host:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/pikachu142/5466050/pikas-top-ten-best-group-game-hosts

Kthnx can I get my medal now?
3627 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Davey's "other" opening statement (the last one was supposed to be a confessional)

I think the members of the Viewer lounge should support me as I'm the noob of the game, nobody knows anything about me! I played hard in my season but I didn't leave a mark on the game but this season I will change that and this season I will win this game.

First time around I did okay I guess I tried to form strong bonds but then basically my niceness got the best of me and when I tried to help someone who was being alienated from the tribe it caused me to be thrown under the bus and then there was my failed idol move, I suck with idols and they hate me. I also got involved in drama which really didn't help my game and it made me public enemy number 1!

This time around I will make strong bonds with each member, I don't care if I have to break them, this time my emotions will NOT get the better of me and I will try to be a gamebot and cut people with no emotion but I am a human but hopefully I can keep that hidden under my tough exterior.

I really think you should support me this time as I am the under dog and I believe out of anyone in this game my game will undergo the biggest transformation so big that I will be able to blow the vets out of the water and slay this game!
3627 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mikey opening statement

Okay. :D Lets go! There are so many freaking egos this season, I'm pretty much gonna let them attack each other. They'll take the strongest ones out, leaving me to just slide through. I'll lead my own goats to the end, and win. :D Something I'll do differently is being a lot more vocal. I need to be the one setting up alliances and maybe throw my opinion around too.
VL, this is my third time playing, and I know I can go to the end and win. I just need all the love you give me to guide me through! XD I will embrace my inner goddesses of Joecepia, Aly, Ben, and everyone else! LETS DO THISSSSS
3627 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
Surely if he hasn't played a season he shouldn't be given credibility to rank? 0_o

Just saying group games are down to perspective

Some hosts I think are shit, others love them

Some I love, although others think they suck

Like a few of the top 5 hosts on that ranking I've heard bad stuff

And nearly half of them I've not heard of...
3627 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Y am I on it
3627 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
Psst all the losers like me who didn't get onto MvM, why not play really villainous over at my Survivor and be asked back for a much better HvV? ;)

http://www.tengaged.com/group/4323

[Plus Shawn signed up so this is your chance to beat him at his own game]
3627 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
Oh look It's Lifer107 who's in the Finals of my Survivor Oman
3627 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
(party)
3627 days 5 hours ago
Timster
3627 days 2 hours ago
janey
i'll post my ranking tomorrow.
3626 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ashley opening statement

Hey viewers! It's Ashley AKA Trashley from Suitman's Survivor: Friends V Favorites.

This time around, I am planning to actually do something this season (alol) I wanna but my balls to the wall in the strategy department, I wanna backstab, I wanna mastermind the whole fucking shabang.

IN saying that, I will still keep my core self, if someone fucks me off dayum straight I will put up a fight, I'm a tough cookie and these bitches are gonna learrn!!!

This may be short and corny but whatevia <3 GL ME
3626 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Derek opening statement

Alright, I know what you're thinking. The Merciless tribe. My first thought was the same how am I going to survive the lying, cheating, backstabbing, abuse, mess, and the bullying! You know what though, if Survivorfan37 can survive his household I can survive the Merciless tribe!

If these people are smart, ill be the first one out of here but if there is one thing I have learnt is they are not! This time around, the way I can win is 1% luck and 99% charisma. I am going to lay low at first just being " the nice guy " if I can make it the first few rounds, I will pull off the mask, and they will scream because I will be wearing Manalord mask! So I will pull off that one and just become my backstaby self again.

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance baffle them with your bullshit!
3625 days 23 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Best opening so far by Derek.

This season is going to be really good. I can feel it. I wonder if Derek will win fan favourite again.

I hope he pays me for supporting him.
3625 days 13 hours ago
janey
derek is a dire human being.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!