This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S18 Second Chances Discussion

Topic » S18 Second Chances Discussion

3534 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
to everyone yes i'm not the best player and for those who don't think I talk game it's because of two reasons 1. I don't trust viewer lounges at all so I don't confessional my game for that reason and second if you don't think I do odds are you and I never played together or I DIDN'T EVER WANT TO WORK WITH YOU and that's it the reason why I was so quite is because I just started my first finals crunch time for college so I couldn't do my classic ear chatter and second as said in a confessional I just felt off this game I don't know why but I did and finally CHECK YOUR SELF FUCKERS I have won a game before and made it far in many others so check yourself before you wreck yourself fucker
3534 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
-Checks myself-

Nah, I'm still right.
3534 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
Drama
3534 days 23 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Shawn hates me lmaoaoa the shade
3534 days 23 hours ago
Chastain
Lmao look at how everyone hated me.

Gladly, I don't curr.
3534 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
Gj
3534 days 21 hours ago
TheBenj14
My message got deleted :(
3534 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
O.o r.i.p Chris
3534 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
He got banned
3534 days 21 hours ago
TheBenj14
Oh poor chris :(
3534 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
okay i am late to the party but i read through most of this so here are my thoughts from most of the confessionals

1) lol dont get me wrong i like lynette but the amount of people who thought we were some sort of inseparable duo is kind of hilarious....lynette we maybe had like one or two conversations this whole game? we worked together on maybe two votes or something. my biggest ally this game was chris by far (and jake to a certain extent as well, but obviously i was a little distrustful of him after he flipped like twice early in the game)

2) cole you are salty as hell LOL congrats on taking the whiny bitch crown from me
it's funny how bitter you were and how much you were against me even though i was eager to align with you from day 1, which you actually said yes to...until it was no longer convenient and you decided to fall back on your pregame friends and just hop onto the sagar-hate bandwagon for no legitimate reason lolol have fun being sad

3) ryan i respect you, it actually sucks that you dislike me THAT much on a personal level because i do not dislike you at all. yes i was a huge major bitch during this entire game and i was not even remotely subtle or respectful of you and your alliance but that was legitimately the only way i felt like i could get through to some of the people who weren't listening to me. i had to be completely candid and call you out as many times as possible just to get into people's heads and create the idea that you were a huge threat and that you had a ton of friends, and that you needed to go etc. it didn't make me happy to do it, but i can't say i regret it because ultimately my relentless smear campaign did end up working against your alliance (at least to a certain extent). and still part of this also just goes back to jacob's game which sort of ran into this one but there was no way i was going to let you get the best of me two games in a row, which kind of fueled the fire a little bit and made me a little bit more douchier towards you

i don't have any bad blood against you and i have never talked shit about you on a personal level. you may think i'm self-righteous and unlikable which is fine, maybe i am, but like we were on good terms before jacob's game and hoped he would go back to that after this one
we both ended up getting 4th in each of them anyway LOL

okay that's all
3534 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I'd like to point out that both original Brunei members went incredible deep and I just realized it. So go Brunei!
3534 days 20 hours ago
brenelle1120
so I guess I am hosting alone now? lol I bet its only a 1 day ban
3534 days 20 hours ago
Joeker
1. joeker can die

Sorry Chris, no can do ^_^
3534 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Shawn what was the fan favorite votes?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!