This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Big Brother 2 Discussion

Topic » Suitman's Big Brother 2..

2671 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13

HOUSEGUESTS
————————
Andrea O./IceIceBaby
Andrew T./turney1805
Anthony F./iYBF
Brian C./cfff
Brittany J./LaFierceBrittany
Dylan L./Halloween
Jack W./RealJacksonWalsh
Jake B./Lemjam6
Joe H./jharrin7887
Joel W./JoelW55
Matt F./mrcool
Max A./Maxi1234
Nolan K./mysterygame2
Patrick J./Patrick319
Sam B./BigBrotherFan132
Tyler S./Tylerseeg
2670 days 9 hours ago
Timster
Season 1 is already butter! (better)
2648 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
I just realized I can play group games again, I got switch to day shift at work 7 to 4 :)
2647 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
realizing there's no good group games to play anymore....
2640 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
so... why did a bunch of people quit?
2639 days 22 hours ago
bowling4fun
cause they are bitter bitches lol
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake confesh

*laughs*
Oh I know I'm already going to be targeted.
Yes, me and turney are bros and will stick together, I wanted to play with him. However, I didn't know Dylan and Brian were going to be in this game with me, that could throw a wrench into things. I know they will be loyal to me, but that puts a HUGE target on my back. People are already throwing around the word premade, and I know this isn't going to be good. Hell yeah I'm nervous.
I adore Patrick, but I know he's not dumb, it would probably be in his best interest to take me out soon.
And then there's Maxi, my ex boyfriend from years ago when I was a 16 year old online dater, haha. Maxi and I have a special relationship, I don't think he'll target me, but he will definitely spread info about me having friends. I need Maxi with me in this game to possibly keep the target off of my back if he can. I just need him to trust me, I have given him reasons not to trust me in the past, and I need to get to him this game and make sure he knows I'm with him. Am I with him? Only time will tell.
I also look to the cast and see many people who are not big fans of me; Brittany, Anthony, Joel, to name a few, probably even more.

I'm coming in guns blazing, HOH is on my radar, I'm not gonna float around to week 7 like these kids.
It is do or die.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max confesh

Hello, hello, it's me again! FIRSTLY, I'd like to say I'm quite frankly PISSED as fucking hell. Shawn (a joke, a walking JOKE) casted people with pre-game connections to literally terrorize us all. I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE, and trust me, I will get a big, fat 16th.

These people are the death of me, and I personally can't stand any of them. I won't name any names obviously, but y'all know who I'm talking about (at the VL).

Anyway, I hope this will be a fun game, because I sure as hell will enjoy my 3 days here.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Andrea confesh

FIRST OF ALL TF IS THIS SHIT
Sending me into a game with the TTRS Fan Club Service Appreciation Month

I'm absolutely disgusted to be having to withdraw my usual dismay looking on obliviously at Jake/Andrew/Patrick/Brit/Brian/Dylan & Matt Alliance
Why tf am I stuck here having to salvage myself week 1 when I wanted to float to Week 7 doing fuck all like Timster's flat ass did last season.

Atleast you gave me Maxi's deluded, highly controlling personality to put up with. Now I'm having to recreate 'The Vixens' from UB to counteract the obvious alliance that'll form.
Oh well, atleast I can possibly join the ranks of the icons sitting in 16th, Sackeshi!
It'll be an honor x
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Andrea confesh

As stated earlier, many of the cast got word of a possible 'CYA' alliance consisting of 7/8 members of the cast.
So, with little help from myself and Maxi with the association of Tyler who likes to shout things I introduce to you . . . the "Seven Deadly Sinners"

As associated by class:

Andrea ~ Lust
Anthony ~ Envy
Joel ~ Gluttony
Maxi ~ Greed
Nolan ~ Wrath
Sam ~ Sloth
Tyler ~ Pride

As you can see, these are our 7 prime members. Jack is currently on middle ground. Nobody is sure of where he stands but he holds an apparent resentment for Dylan.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake confesh

Well, my first final 2 alliance has been formed. I know me and Andrew have like an unspoken final 2 alliance but me and Max have formed one.
Our name?
Star-Crossed Lovers.
A few years ago me and Max did have a thing. We were both young and naive, I was just discovering who I am, and he was a complete asshole, but it's almost 4 years later now. We have had a rollercoaster ride, so many ups and downs. Screaming and crying on call, it has been a mess. And this game will be a rollercoaster ride, too. It's best for me and Max to be on opposing sides. They can hate each other and target each other, but me and Max our connection will give us the strength to overcome that, like Romeo and Juliet. In the end, we'll be in the final 2 together, but unlike the famous play, Juliet (Max) will be dying in the end, and Romeo (Me) will be the sole victor.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake confesh

Being with Max is a great, it's like having a secret agent on my side.
I know people are already grouping me, Dylan, Brian, and Andrew together. Rightfully so.
Who knows if I'm even going to stick with them, though. Obviously for a while, I will definitely be with them, but gotta cut ties at some point. I know people will think we joined together and probably lose respect for us as players, but I had no idea Brian or Dylan were applying.
Dylan is someone I can definitely keep in, I know he doesn't trust me 100% but he is someone I can beat in the end.
Brian and I are close, he trusts me, but he isn't someone who will go to the end with me, he has to go at some point.
Andrew is going to be the most difficult. He has been my friend for like 6 years. I can never get him out myself, however, I know how likable he is. Everyone loves him, and he knows how these people play. Which helps me since he is with me, but he is so likable I can't have him having an even bigger edge over me. He is someone I probably could never beat in a jury vote. That is something that needs to be considered.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake confesh

NOW, I randomly get into some alliance with Andrea, Jack, and Joe.
I talked with them Andrea and JAck minimally, but I wasn't expecting this.
Of course I am going to act pumped about it and play it off like they are my final 4, but I know for sure Andrea is not going to be loyal to this, she's close with Max.
But the more allies I have, the better.

And of course I came up with the name because I'm amazing.
Four Corners.
Because we will be working probably four different sides of the house, this is the most random alliance I have ever been a part of like in my life.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake confesh

Well after talking to Joe and Andrea, this alliance was a surprise to them. So I doubt it's going to actually be a real thing. Who knows, it could work out, but very doubtful. Everyone seems to think Jack is shady. But this gave me an opportunity to talk to Joe for the first time since I hadn't spoken to him yet.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake confesh

So then Joe starts pouring info out to me. Straight up tells me in the first 5 minutes of us talking that people want me out, surprise surprise. He says people are targeting me and Dylan together, I'm playing it off like me and Dylan have bad blood, so maybe Joe will spread that around.
I didn't have a good view of Joe before, but now he is seeming as someone who is possibly looking out for me, and that's a rare thing to find so soon. Maybe he's just trying to play a good social game, or maybe he wants to work with me. But anyone who gives me info, I will play with them and protect them.
2631 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Andrea confesh

Edited Seven Sinners Roles:

Andrea ~ Lust
Anthony ~ Envy
Joel ~ Gluttony
Maxi ~ Greed
Brittany ~ Wrath
Sam ~ Sloth
Tyler ~ Pride

Turns out Nolan's a slimey little snake who wants to throw deals everywhere and outs an entire alliance on Day 1.
Great Social Skills by Nolan! Shame me and Maxi have better connections to Jake!

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!