This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Big Brother 2 Discussion

Topic » Suitman's Big Brother 2..

2639 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe confesh

My DREAM scenario is Sam goes this week
Nolan next week

because I feel in the f3 andrea pat and i, i would be taken to the end by both

i feel the only person who i can beat is nolan, but i guess we will have to wait and see!

its tough tho, part of me wants andrea gone this week, then sam next week. i really think nolan and i in the end would give me the win
2639 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Patrick confesh

Nolan won HOH on a whim and he definitely fucked up by doing so. This is why we should have kept Jack around because his dumb ass wouldn't have won the comp. Nolan knew he was the middle-man, and thus made very conservative nominations given his position - nominating two people who previously put him up. I can't argue with that. I tried stressing how dangerous Sam and Andrea are as a couple, and I also told Joe to play up wanting me gone at F4 to Nolan to make him feel better about his chances. But both attempts were amiss.

I spoke with Sam and tried making a deal in the event I were to lose POV. I told Sam that if he were to save me over Joe, that I would take Sam to Final 2 and never vote against him. I even upped the ante by promising that I would vote Nolan out at F4 and go to F3 with Sam and Andrea, which would guarantee Sam a spot in the Final 2 as both Andrea and I would obviously take him. And I'm being truthful in all my promises. I wouldn't mind sitting next to Sam at the end because I wouldn't mind him winning.

But guess none of that matters because I won veto HAAAAAAAAAAA. But now I wait for who goes up. If Sam goes up, I evict Andrea. If Joe goes up, he's a goner, and I'm not sure whether to even give him a sympathy vote. I might have no choice but to vote him out and act as if I had never prioritized Joe over Sam and Andrea in the first place. But if Sam and Andrea vote me out at F4, they'll have done it regardless for me being a threat, so I guess the decision I make at the F5 vote in the event Joe/Andrea are final noms don't really matter.

I am so close to the Final 3. I have two chances to win a competition at Final 4, or else I think I'm definitely leaving.
2639 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe confesh

honestly, i am not complaining at sam winning the f4 hoh

i don't see nolan evicting me over pat unless pat were to pull some shit, and if pat did evict me, he would essentially be breaking our f2 and i could use that against him. i truly feel he is gonna evict nolan though.

if it were sam pat and i f3, i feel both of them would take me to the end. i am 100% losing against pat, and sam i feel he has one up on me, but i could still come though. i hope i can get to the end and win, that would be amazing.
2639 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe confesh

im so nervous
i think pat should keep me since he'd beat me and i would take him to the end
but part of me feels he might evict me :(
2639 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe confesh

me when i know im making the f2 <3 since pat is brining me and sam has a better shot at beating me
and i'm prob losing either lol
sam and pat will both beat me haha
my only shot at winning was against nolan
2639 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe confesh

i think the best shot i have to win would be for sam to win final hoh.. if sam wins part 2 i am considering throwing part 3. sam would be so stupid to bring pat, because he is beating him him and i in the end if he gets there. if i face pat in part 3 ill fight for it, and i don't know who im voting off yet. if i want to win, i have a better chance at beating sam. but i also think if i voted pat off, he'd for sure vote sam. i'd prob vote sam too if pat voted me off since it would be unjustified in my opinion since he's beating me

if sam wins and brings me, i think ill have pat nolan and anthony's vote... which means i'd need one more

jack is a moron and i feel if i pretended he played a great game he would vote me. i also think i could potentially get tylers vote since i was somewhat working w him, while sam is the reason he got voted out.

im not getting andreas vote either way, and i don't see max voting for me since he is self obsessed and i ousted his stategy in the game which costed him

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!