This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Moral vs. Merciless Discussion

Topic » S15 Moral vs. Merciless..

3617 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
#Moral (Blue Buffs):
------------------------------
Ashley A./Bootsi
Chris D./Gaiaphage
Dave D./dfalc7
Davey E./Euro
Gerard S./Sunslicer2
Jamie G./XJamzX
Mikey P./PeaceOut14
Tony I./tonyiptony
Trey C./bowling4fun
Ty F./Flamelord

#Merciless (Red Buffs):
Dana M./TotsTrashy
David S./SurvivorRulz96
Derek Z./bryjow123
Jack T./JETTEJ
Kiko R./Kikorus
Klaus K./klaus828
Neil N./NeiltheNinja
Nick M./manalord
Will C./CK11
Wyatt A./aiwfwyattroh
3617 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
The cast are now OUT of the VL so you have permission to trash them to pieces.
3617 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Whether they're in here or not it wont effect me trashing them...

But Ill get to it now
3617 days 18 hours ago
Js21
why is gaia on moral hes as moral as jtia is white
3617 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Tbh in the context of GEN TWO, he has been Moral in his two seasons.
3617 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm going to get them to write opening statements and start sending confessionals.
3617 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Klaus K./klaus828

OMFG JANEY KLAUS IS IN THE SEASON OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
3617 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
Mikey and Davey FTW! <3

I honestly couldn't have stuck the cast reveal being so early, that's such a long time to try and keep a good social game going for. Plus alliances and shiz that might've already formed.
3617 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
BENLINUS
Klaus K./klaus828

OMFG JANEY KLAUS IS IN THE SEASON OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

You take too long to realise things o_o
3617 days 18 hours ago
janey
omg klaus
3617 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Tbh I'll be fair here, Klaus was kind of a wtf choice for some people I think.
He hasn't really been mentioned since he lost Seychelles.
But I know he CAN play, which is what I was looking for in this cast.
All 20 of these people are gameplayers.
3617 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
NO YOU DONT GET IT

ITS KLAUS

*searches for a steve, haley, Francine, roger or stan*
3617 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Sparks are you not in this season

#OhWaitLolNiceTribeInAllStars
3617 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
David's opening statement

ok my plan this time is to act like a follower and a listener but i'm on the merciless tribe for a reason so i'll let all the big ego players butt heads in challenges and just talk neutral with everyone. last time i played i didn't care who left but now i do and i'll let the winners play hard and i'll act more of a hero than a villain just so i can get people from both tribes on my side (i got trey my ex on my side already) which im voting out early in merge but im taking things slow as possible.
3617 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Davey's opening statement

I know I'm going to bomb in this season, there is just all these big names like Gaiaphage, Flamelord, TotsTrashy and then there is me the little Irish one from  Vietnam with the failed idol plan. In my season we only had 8 person tribes and about 6 were active per tribe so it was easy enough to get to know all the active people quickly but in this there is a 10 person tribe with 10 really active people so it's hard to get around each person especially if you don't know any of them previously. I have however tried to form a strond bond with Chris (Gaiaphage) as he is good at challenges but then I thought didn't Sugar try to o the same thing with Colby in Heroes vs. Villains and am I just Sugar 2.0 waiting to be the first voted out, at this stage if I was to guess the first person voted out I would bet about one million dollars on me being the first gone but I'm not one to give up easily so watch out as I don't want to be a Sugar I want to be a winner!
3617 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
#Moral (Blue Buffs):
Ashley A./Bootsi: Not the best player, but she's nice and rather unpredictable. She's separated from Jack, but as I recall she actually played a better game alone pre-merge, than she did playing with Jack post-merge in FvF.

Chris D./Gaiaphage: Strong player, unfortunately he has a huge reputation, and people will most likely target him early in the game or early post-merge. I want him to do well though!

Dave D./dfalc7: One of my favorites this season. He's a good friend and a nice guy. I would love to see him win.

Davey E./Euro: I know nothing about him.

Gerard S./Sunslicer2: Strong, solid player. Has a good chance of winning the game, if he's quick to make the right alliances.

Jamie G./XJamzX: Don't know much about him, other than he's played a lot of games in Suit's, and I have him added as a friend lol. I hope he does well!

Mikey P./PeaceOut14: I will be a big supporter of Mikey this season! Such a nice guy. I hope he has the passion to win the game, because when he does he's one to watch.

Tony I./tonyiptony: No idea who he is.

Trey C./bowling4fun: Has not made a huge impression in my series, but he's a really good guy, plus I would think he has plenty of friends in this game as he is a Survivor host himself.

Ty F./Flamelord: I know he's somewhat big in groupg games, but I have never had the pleasure to get to know him. I look forward to seeing him play.

#Merciless (Red Buffs):
Dana M./TotsTrashy: A good prediction for first boot, if she stays inactive. She has a big reputation and is a Fan Favorite. Somehow I imagine Fan Favorites will have a hard time on the Evil-tribe.

David S./SurvivorRulz96: Don't know him.

Derek Z./bryjow123: Interesting personality. I'll be looking forward to seeing him play, as the only reason I know him is from the "scandals" involving him outside the game.

Jack T./JETTEJ: Aw, I hope Jack makes it far! He was so close in FvF, and I was so sure he was going to win at that FTC, and when the votes were being read I kept saying "Jack, you WILL win this", and then I won, and I did feel bad about that, so I hope he can go all the way this time around.

Kiko R./Kikorus: I think Kiko is a really fun and interesting person, and I enjoyed seeing him play in my series. I hope he does well here, but I think he'll have a tough time actually winning.

Klaus K./klaus828: Lol Klaus. I don't know him.

Neil N./NeiltheNinja: I'm surprised to see him on Merciless, he always struck me as a very likeable person.

Nick M./manalord: Nick is extremely cunning. I definitely hope he makes it far. As I have seen my series, he knows how to make seasons extremely intestesting. Hopefully he can bring the drama this time around as well.

Will C./CK11: I always see Will as a favorite to win games when I see him compete in a season. He's a great player, and doesn't have a huge reputation (like Gaia or Manalord), so I could see him winning the season for sure. He probably has the best chances out of everyone on Merciless.

Wyatt A./aiwfwyattroh: I don't know much about him either unfortunately.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!