This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Albania Applications

Topic » Survivor: Albania Applications

3235 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
Please fill out the information below to apply! Applications will most likely be open for around a week.

Name:
Colour Level:
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?:
How much group game experience do you have?
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges:
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?:

Please mail me the answers to this section (Keeps your strategy confidential from the other contestants)

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?:
What is your initial strategy going into the game?:
3235 days 20 hours ago
DillyDally
Name: Dylan
Colour Level: Orange
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: VERY FIRMILIAR
How much group game experience do you have? MUCH EXPERIENCE
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: EST 4-10 PM EST
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: YES
3235 days 20 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
Male
Blue
VERY
I host and i play alot of group games
Est anytime but 7-8pm est
Yeah
3235 days 19 hours ago
RodneyRules1219
Name: Rodney
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Familiar with many strategies (have coined some of my own), but haven't watched a ton of seasons
How much group game experience do you have?: A bit
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: 1-5 pm est, 7-11 pm est
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: yeah, sure!

Please mail me the answers to this section (Keeps your strategy confidential from the other contestants)

3235 days 19 hours ago
RogelioWii
Name: Roger
Colour Level: Yellow
How familiar are you with CBS Survivor? I ve watched some seasons i ve studied some strategies
Time: 6 EST-11 EST
Confesionals? Yes i will send confessionals :)
3235 days 19 hours ago
Luzon
Name: Jacob
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: *points to my username*
How much group game experience do you have? I was in a lot of group games on my old account Survivor233. I've been in Suitman's, KidA's, CK11's, Js21's, etc. I also hosted my own series which lasted for about 13 seasons.
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: EST, and I'm on summer vacation right now so any time works.
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Of course!
3235 days 18 hours ago
diarzibari101
Name:Michael
Colour Level:brown
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?:i know it well
How much group game experience do you have?alot
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges:est 12-7pmest
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?:yes

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?:im smart and athletic but my weakness is om not that social
What is your initial strategy going into the game?:to play stategicly
3235 days 18 hours ago
Davidftw123
Name:David
Colour Level:black
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?:yes i love the show
How much group game experience do you have? a shit load look at my page for some good ones
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges:anytime really as long as i know about it
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: yes i love sending confessionals

3235 days 16 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Name: Jamie
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Extremely.
How much group game experience do you have? - Too much.
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: 5PM-2AM (not 7PM though)
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: I will likely be able to do a lot more than that depending on the circumstances.
3235 days 15 hours ago
Sebby
Name: Seb
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Watched every episode of every season
How much group game experience do you have? Alot
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: Est pretty much anytime, just advise me before you start.
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Ya fosho
3235 days 13 hours ago
Gohandd
Name: Glad
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Very :)
How much group game experience do you have? A lot :)
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: GMT + 8 .. (I'm available at about 6-8 AM/PM EST)
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Yes
3235 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
Name: marcus
Colour Level:tv star
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: watched every season!!!
How much group game experience do you have? Alot
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: anytime
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: yes
3235 days 8 hours ago
survivingreality
Name: Nick
Colour Level: green
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?:yes
How much group game experience do you have? a lot look at bio
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: central any
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: yes

Name: Elizabeth
Colour Level: Purple
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Very Familiar
How much group game experience do you have? Look at my bio :) Experienced enough
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: CST and any
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Yes
3234 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Name: Morgan
Colour Level: Blood
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: I'd say I am a big fan of the show, I could easily tell you the order of seasons and who won them off by heart (I'm from the UK so that should tell you something aswell)
How much group game experience do you have?
Survivor/TheChallenge Group Games I've been in:
---
DGG's The Challenge: Free Agents: 1st/28
KTC's The Challenge: Cutthroat: 1st/30
NJ's Survivor India: 1st/16 [4-3] (5 Immunity Wins) (fan favourite) (Player of the Season)
Jharrin's Survivor Worlds Apart: 1st/17 [5-2-1] (1 immunity win)

Leli's Survivor Socotra: Trail of Trust: 2nd/20 [5-3-1] (two immunity wins)

Nat's Survivor Belize: 5th/16 (3 immunity wins)

Chantra1's Survivor Guyana: 7th/18
Leli14's Survivor Kiribati: 7th/16 (4 immunity wins) (fan favourite)
Leli's Survivor St Croix, Heroes vs. Villains: 7th/20 (3 immunity wins) (fan favourite)
Will's Survivor Indonesia: 7th/20 (2 immunity wins)
Suitman's Survivor Japan: 7th/18

Link's Survivor Marquesas: 9th/18 (fan favourite)

Jharrin's Survivor Cagayan: 10th/18
Survivor's Survivor Vietnam: 10th/18
Will's Survivor Fans vs Favourites: 10/20

Link's Survivor Tristan Da Cunha (All-Stars): 12th/32
TTJ's Survivor Peru: 12th/18 (fan favourite)
Survivor's Survivor Generations: 12th/18
Daniel's Survivor Peru: 12th/16

KidA's Survivor Norway: 14th/20

Link's Survivor Gen 2 Pearl Islands: 15th/18

SG1's Survivor Russia: 17th/24

Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: BST/GMT (between 2pm-6pm EST)

Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: hunny trust me, this is almost guaranteed from me if you pick me, you'll get confessionals daily, always voting at tribal I'm active so don't worry
3234 days 20 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Fire Dragon
Male
i have been watching survivor since season 1
The good results are on my profile
Pac besides some hours teus through thursday i am always available
Yes i will confess

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!