This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Albania Applications

Topic » Survivor: Albania Applications

3234 days 11 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine
Female
Black
Very familiar.
I have a lot of group game experience, especially for Survivor.
Pacific // 5, 6, 7 (in EST - 8, 9, 10 PM EST) ~*~ Weekends are like 4 - 6.

Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Yeah, I love confessionals.
3234 days 11 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Player Info:
Name: Jackson "Jax" W.

Colour Level: Yellow
-------------------------------
Game Info:
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: I'm actually a super fan.

How much group game experience do you have? I've played or are playing in 7-8 games.

Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: 6-10 PM EST.

Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Yep!
3234 days 10 hours ago
jdd94
Name: Jenn
Colour Level: Brown
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Not very, but I would love to get acquainted
How much group game experience do you have? Ive played in probably 10-12
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: 7-12 PM CST
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Of course!
3234 days 4 hours ago
Noahh
Name: Noah
Colour Level: White
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Watch it daily
How much group game experience do you have? Good amount on other sites!
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: EST (4-12EST)
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Yup!!
3233 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Name: Dallas Andrew
Colour Level: Yellow
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Pretty good, I've missed just the last 2 seasons
How much group game experience do you have? A little (just 1 finished game and 3 cancelled)
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: CET+1; 4-5 pm EST
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: I'll send confessionals
3233 days 2 hours ago
survivor525
Name: Dustin
Colour Level: White
How familiar are you with CBS' Survivor?: Very familiar
How much group game experience do you have? played probably close to 10 group games of survivor
Time-zone + times you are most available for live challenges: EST, 5-midnight is the best
Sending confessionals is encouraged as it gives a larger indication of what's going on in the game. I understand people are busy, so it would be great if you could send at least one two lines along with your votes at tribal council if you are not sending confessionals. Would you be able to do this?: Yes i will be able to send confessionals
3233 days 2 hours ago
Mittens
-Applications closed-

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!