This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Shqiponja)

3195 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome back to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury: Katherine, Jenn and Dana, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, someone will be the tenth person voted out of this game and become the 3rd member of the jury. Morgan has immunity for the third straight time and can't be voted out.

Questions:
Lines were drawn in an explosive tribal council. Expecting these lines to stay in place or for them to be crossed?
Last tribal council saw the last of the idols. Does that make votes easier or more difficult to survive because it is more transparent?
With 4 vote outs left, how can you secure your place in the final 2?

You have until 5PM EST to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then, they will be read early.
3195 days 21 hours ago
Luzon
Lines were drawn in an explosive tribal council. Expecting these lines to stay in place or for them to be crossed?
It's tricky. However, judging from the game thus far, we have a track history of flipping a lot lmao.

Last tribal council saw the last of the idols. Does that make votes easier or more difficult to survive because it is more transparent?
It depends on what side of the numbers you're on. For me personally, it's proving difficult to survive because there's no longer an idol protecting me.

My word is my bond.
3195 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Honestly at this point it would not shock me if the lines were still in place however this game has had a lot of flipping but let's hope this tribal someone can make a power move and flip for the right reasons

Well I mean obviously a little bit easier because it means we know for sure no idols will be played however it is still difficult be used you have to look at the end game and see what is best for your own game

Honestly at this point a major thing that will help is winning immunity, I mean that will guarantee your safety if you win immunity, also I believe if you start figuring out the best possible way strategically to get there, however for me right now I think immunity is the only way looking at this tribe
3195 days 14 hours ago
RogelioWii
1.- I think people is going to vote with the people who is more trustworthy
2.- Yeah, i think now we know that every vote is going to count no matter what
3.- You cannot secure a spot, the only way of doing it is by winning EVERY immunity competition left.

*Looks at Morgan*
3195 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Roger*

Well dot worry as long as you don't win them I'm fine

*smiles and winks*

They should stay with the queen ;)
3195 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
3/6 votes
3195 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
1. I think the lines will stay that way.
2. It's easier to vote, you don't have to worry about them. But it's an advantage for who hâ? majority, not for the others.
3. I don't think you can, people are changing their minds easier and easier as we're getting closet to the end. The paranoia will come into game too.
3195 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
I'm pretty sick of this dallas guy telling lies all over the place, I might even vote him out this tribal if he doesn't stop. so jacob you might wanna consider voting him too if you wanna survive. I can screenshot is bullshit ugly lies to everyone if you want.
3195 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
8 hours ago everyone agreed on jacob, then he tells me dustin wants me out when dustin hasnt been on since last challengeso hes complete full of shit, ive heard he also wants to vote out rog, then he tells me "if you dont respect my conditions, youre gone" . he threw everyone's name under the bus except for morgan cause shes safe..what a guy
3195 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, ask Dustin! You're a great player Sebb, what to say?! A great strategist, Napoleon 2. Will see what lies did I tell, anyway, ruining me doesn't help you, you have no chance of winning from now on.
3195 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Seb and Dallas*
*turns and sits quietly*
*looks awkward*
http://i.imgur.com/YbwEZPq.gif
3195 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
Ikr morgan, thats probably what you hoped would happen, someone in our alliance trying to lie so we can turn on eachother (dallas) he obviously wants you or jacob to win so gratz
3195 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
5/6 votes
3195 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks away*

I'm not getting involved in this, it isn't my drama I don't want a part in it
3195 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
Who hasn't voted?
3195 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes..

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!