This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Shqiponja)

3195 days ago
Luzon
5 would be best for me
3195 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Yeah 5pm is a great time for me since I have work early tomorrow so before 6pm (11pm for me) would be perfect

Basically......5pm EST tonight I can make
3195 days ago
Sebby
Im gone tommorrow either way im going on a trip for 2 weeks, so you guys just wasted your vote as I wouldve been inact rest of game. I just made sure everyone knew the truth before I left so idc about getting voted out. Rog don't trust dustin and dallas, go to jacob and morgan and vote dustin and dallas..anything they tell you is a lie, btw congratz jacob and morgan one of you two will win because dallas and dustin thinks voting someone loyal out is a good idea. we'll see if morgan and jacob are loyal to you now.
predictions :
5th - dustin (reason: idiot)
4th - dallas (reason: idiot)
3rd - Jacob or morgan (one of you will want rog in final 2, depends who wins immunity)
2nd - rog ( I hope you win but there's no way jury will vote for you)
1st - jacob or morgan (congratz manipulating idiots)
3194 days 22 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I don't think I could done it earlier than 8 or  9 pm
3194 days 22 hours ago
Mittens
Would you be able to do 5 tomorrow?
3194 days 22 hours ago
survivor525
sorry Seb, but as i said last time, its a game
3194 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I wouldn't be able to make 5 tomorrow :(
3194 days 22 hours ago
Mittens
Alright, we'll have to go along with the original time of 5PM EST tonight.
3194 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
YAY!
3194 days 22 hours ago
survivor525
Ok i just want to make one thing clear for anyone that has been voted out and even those in the game. Please stop being so ridiculous when you are voted out!! This whole thing is a FUCKING GAME!! Whether you agree with a decision I or anyone else makes get over it!! I have understood that from the beginning and have been prepared for if and when i am voted out to be accepting of it because i just lost A GAME. I am tired of being called names like idiot, cunt, and being told to go slit my wrists and suck a donkeys dick? Please stop being butt hurt i am tired of it!

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!