This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Shqiponja)

3194 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
Welcome back to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury: Katherine, Jenn,  Dana and Seb, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, someone will be the twelfth person voted out of this game and become the 4th member of the jury. Jacob has immunity and can't be voted out.

Questions:
With the finale next episode, do you feel you have a good case for the jury?
Do you think final 2's already been established?
Is there anyone left in the game you feel doesn't deserve to win? (named or not)

You have unitl 5PM EST to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then, they will be read early.
3194 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
You always hope you do, I think everyone hopes that the have a good case to present however you never know unles you make it to Final Tribal Council, all we can do at this point is figure out reasons you could make for the jury to see why you deserve to win

I think there is certainly a final 2 deal right now which people know about and right now that's who I wanna target because unless we get them out this tribal they will make Final Tribal Council

Is there anyone left in the game you feel doesn't deserve to win? (named or not)
I don't think I would say no one left deserves it because at the end of the game we all got here somehow and we all deserve to win for making it this far however for me and my opinion there are people I would prefer not seeing win because I don't want them too personally
3194 days 1 hour ago
Luzon
It depends on who the jury is. So I'm undecided - we'll have to see how the next three votes go.

No way. I think everyone has an idea of who they want to sit next to, but it isn't clear who it'll actually be.

No. Personally I hate any argument that's like "___ doesn't deserve to win." It's something that's especially active in the Survivor community. If you've made it this far, then you've done something right, meaning you deserve your spot.
3194 days ago
DallasAndrew
1. There is still to play before you can accomplish a case for the jury, but personally I think I would be able to make a strong one.
2. No, we don't know who's out tonight, we can't talk about a final 2. I mean, everybody has a final 2 in his mind, but I think it differs from person to another.
3. No, I think everybody who got himself that far deserve his spot. Maybe there are people who deserve to win more than other, but again, there is still to play, you can accomplish a win even in the very last moment.
3194 days ago
RogelioWii
1.- At this point i think i may be able to pull some arguments for my case, but i dont think i would have one of the stronger cases for the jury

2.- I think everyone has atleast talked once with all the remaining players, so i think definetly there is a f2 deal somewhere

3.- I think all of us deserve to be here, we played the game with a good startegy because at the end of the day we are the only ones remaining, but obviously all of us used different strategies and some people might find some strategies as bad or undeserving startegies.
3194 days ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes..
3194 days ago
Mittens
Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes..
3194 days ago
Mittens
First vote..
3194 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Dallas

1 Vote Dallas
3194 days ago
Mittens
Second vote..
3194 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Morgan

1 Vote Morgan
1 Vote Dallas
3194 days ago
Mittens
Third vote..
3194 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Morgan

2 Votes Morgan
1 Vote Dallas
3194 days ago
Mittens
Fourth vote..
3194 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Dallas

2 Votes Dallas
2 Votes Morgan

1 Vote left..
3194 days ago
Mittens
Twelfth person voted out of Survivor: Albania and the fifth member of our jury

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!