This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Shqiponja)

3210 days 14 hours ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Morgan

"Morgan:((   Sorry, from Dallas.

I'm sorry, but this is the game I have to play." - At request from Dallas

Morgan, please pass me your torch.
3210 days 14 hours ago
Mittens
Morgan, the tribe has spoken *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.
3210 days 12 hours ago
survivor525
Bye morgan
3210 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*stands up*

Right this is all I have to say. the only thing I'm going to do is just compare you all to past survivor castaways.

Dustin you are Natalie Tenerelli the naive little idiot who thinks that you can keep up this sweet act when you don't fucking care at all. Your an idiot who thinks saying "I still care about you" is gonna justify your actions like bitch no, if people are smart they will take you too the end because you won't win because I'll ensure you don't get votes....oh wait you did that yourself!

Dallas you are Phillip FUCKING Shepard, your the cocky little arogant arsehole that thinks he is the best thing here but guess wha Dallas YOUR A JOKE! you and Dustin are just here for the end and just wait until you get closer to the end because you will get a reality check, you are one of those people along with Dustin I don't want to see win this game......YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE!

Roger you are Natalie White. You are this sweet person who truly is a nice person with humble morals however you are sly and I know you know what your doing, you know how you got this far into the game and I'm proud of you for that so well done be keep fighting

Jacob....you are the grand old C&*$ himself Russell Hantz. Your a lying, backstabbing little punk who needs to realise the mistake you just made since you've just left Dustin/Dallas have a good ride to the end because you got paranoid and power hungry. Well guess what buddy if you make Final Tribal Council no matter who your up against you won't get my vote because karma is a bitch and your just a twat....not sorry about it

*turns to face Mittens*

And I am the 5th place robbed goddess herself Peih-Gee Law. I was a fighter from the moment I started this game and pre-merge I was in a good spot however come merge all I could do was fight and continue to fight to stay in this game. I proved to be the strongest one here and those bitter bitches got jealous but oh well at least I am more memorable than all of them and have more personality, guess the end is gonna be bland.....oh well they're fault not mine

*watches her torch be snuffed*
*turns around and flips off the other tribe members*
*walks to ponderosa*

LATER BITCHES IM OFF TO EAT A 50 POUND STEAK WITH ALL THE FIXINGS AND SIDES! ENJOY YOUR BLAND RICE AND BEANS (aww this statement is just like everyone's personalities. I'm the juicy steak and yall are the bland rice)
3210 days 11 hours ago
survivor525
its a shame you have to vote for one of us isn't it! LOL
3210 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over*

Oh no I've decided if you/Jacob are final 2 I might just refuse to vote just to prove a point ;)
3210 days 11 hours ago
survivor525
Bitter jury
3210 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
No just poor gameplay on your behalf ;)
3210 days 10 hours ago
survivor525
Who's out of the game?
3210 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I have to say that I would have accepted lots of comparisons, but Phillip Shepard?! Come on, tell me one part of game which could remember you of Phillip Shepard. And don't forget, you've voted me out tonight, you have no right to say a things about me.
3209 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
So Dallas you wanna tell me what makes you Phillip. Ok here you go
"And don't forget, you've voted me out tonight, you have no right to say a things about me."

That's the latest arogant thing you've said plus all the patronising mails you said just helps prove me point further and further....Clarified ;)

And Dustin yes I may be out of the game however at least I would get more than 1 jury vote at the end of the game you can't even say that my friend
3209 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
No, I would like you to tell me that, not me to you. If I think a little, that remark really seems like a Sheppard's one.
3209 days 14 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Survivor/Dallas make the FTC.

No way in hell i'm voting for Rogelio/Luzon.
3209 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Josephina*

You realise those two bitches helped put you on their by sheeping Seb....
3209 days 13 hours ago
Mittens
Mails have gone out to the final 4 regarding the finale.

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!