This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Albania Finale

Topic » Survivor: Albania Finale

3208 days 10 hours ago
jdd94
Honestly, both of you really hurt my feelings with all of the deception. One of you were just a tad bit more deceptive than the other. Outside of this game, I am not very interested in a friendship.
3208 days 10 hours ago
survivor525
Thank you for your answers and may the best player win! Good luck to you both
3208 days 10 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
You guys, I was about vote for a fucking sheep *Looks @ Luzon* He just said because Rog wanted me out, I had to go. I'm so fucking done, whatever. I got what I was promised, so I will do my part of the promise.

3208 days ago
DallasAndrew
Jacob, you're lying even now. Ask everybody who turned on Jenn. It was me, I'm sincere with the risk to loose Jenn's vote. I hâd to choose between her and you. So that wasn't your move. You want to tell you what will happen în a future season. You won't have time to switch your strategy, let's say it is an all-star: everybody will know how you've played this season. Do you think they'll wait for your new strategy?! Believe me, your chances for a high place If you returna?i are ruined, what you've already did remaind. I think you didn't understand what I wanted to say. And what do you say, you was loyal to your alliance with Roger and Jenn???!!!! That's hilarious, from when we're you în that alliance at the merge?! You came from Elbasan, with no Roger and from a majority of 4 with no Jenn. You proove some things here Jacob.
3207 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Catherine, at final 9 I had to choose from 2 sides: Jacob or Morgan. I chose to go with Jacob, he voted you out. For me, I just went with the majority. But I hadn't any agreement with you, I don't know why would you have any reason to be pissed about that. About not noticing my game... I think my game worked pretty we'll in the end, and I don't think you really know all was happening to say that. I didn't noticing yours too, you got past 5 tribal council though. I've already resumed my game, I think you should focus on that too If you didn't see what I've done.
3207 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Jenn.
Remember the vote just after the merge? Did you vote as you told me you'll do? What did I have to do, to wait for your lies until you're voting me out? Let's be sincere, you preffered to go closet to Jacob than to me, so maybe you should think more about who hurt your feelins, he voted for you too.
3207 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Final 2*

Right I've made my decision, I'm not going to state my vote because at the end of the game it's meant to be private so I'm gonna keep it that way. However I will say I'm voting based on gameplay and the respect that was shown throughout this game to others and yourself

I would say good luck but I don't wish anything good on both of you at this point so....
3207 days 13 hours ago
Luzon
Dallas, again you're talking about what will happen in All-Stars. I don't care what happens in All-Stars. I care about what happened in THIS game, I don't even know what you're trying to say.

"And what do you say, you was loyal to your alliance with Roger and Jenn???!!!! That's hilarious, from when we're you în that alliance at the merge?! You came from Elbasan, with no Roger and from a majority of 4 with no Jenn. You proove some things here Jacob."

Alliances can change at the merge. I made an alliance with Roger and Jenn (not together, separately), and I never voted them out. Also, what do you mean by "a majority of 4 with no Jenn"? Are you talking about the final ten vote? If so, there were 3 votes on my side, not 4. And Jenn was one of them.

and:

"so maybe you should think more about who hurt your feelins, he voted for you too."

No, I never voted for Jenn. You keep mentioning my lies but you're making up your own.
3207 days 13 hours ago
Mittens
5/7 votes
3207 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
No, Jacob, I'm talking about the 4 members alliance from Elbasan. There was no Jenn în that alliance. And it's sth new for me that you didn't vote for Jenn. If you're not lying here too. I was pretty sure you did it.
3206 days 15 hours ago
Mittens
All of the votes are in. The votes will be read live, tonight at 5PM EST. Good luck to you both!
3206 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*smiles over from the jury*

Good luck bitches, get ready for the reunion cause I'm not holding anything back

*winks*
3206 days 10 hours ago
Luzon
here
3206 days 10 hours ago
Mittens
This is it! Dallas and Jacob, the two of you have made it to the end. But, only one of you will be the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Albania and walk away with the million dollars. I'll now read the votes for the last time. Good luck to you both!
3206 days 10 hours ago
Mittens
First vote...

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!