This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Albania Finale

Topic » Survivor: Albania Finale

3192 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*smiles*
*claps for Mittens*

Love the game Mittens, really was intense from star to finish, this cast was so diverse and even though there may have been some players I wanted to kill at times, we all respected and loved the game. Can't wait to see what seasons you have in store for the future :)
3192 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Morgan, are you happy with the outcome of the vote? Also, do you feel you would have won if you could continue your immunity streak?

I mean yeah I am happy right I feel the right person did win out of those two even though if you based it on other criteria I would have a different opinion but oh well and honestly not to sound big headed however I do feel if I made Final 2 I could have been in with a great shot at winning, I mean I was also fighting and always playing the game so I think I could have had a great shot at winning the game
3192 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Also considering I never voted off half the vote would have worked in my favour strategy wise cause it shows I was loyal to them and didn't betray them like the Final 3 all did so.....
3192 days 11 hours ago
Mittens
Thank you Morgan! I do hope this will just be the first season instead of the first and last, just need to find more time to host :)
3192 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Yeah exactly, well I think you will be able to make more seasons, i mean considering this first season was so good you will have plenty of people wanting to sign up
3192 days 11 hours ago
Luzon
IM BACK
3192 days 11 hours ago
Luzon
thank you so much to whoever voted for me <3
3192 days 11 hours ago
Luzon
MrPokeguy9
I mean yeah I am happy right I feel the right person did win out of those two even though if you based it on other criteria I would have a different opinion but oh well and honestly not to sound big headed however I do feel if I made Final 2 I could have been in with a great shot at winning, I mean I was also fighting and always playing the game so I think I could have had a great shot at winning the game

You don't sound big headed. You would have won 100%
3192 days 11 hours ago
survivor525
Congratulations Jacob!! And I'm sorry you didn't hug me Morgan but I hope you will be able to understand and forgive me lol
3192 days 11 hours ago
Mittens
Votes:

Jacob: Katherine, Jenn, Dana, Seb, Morgan, Dustin

Dallas: Roger
3192 days 11 hours ago
Luzon
LMAO seb voted me when i told him i didn't want his vote
3192 days 11 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Grats Jacob! You deserved it way more thn Dallas!
3192 days 10 hours ago
jdd94
Congratulations Jacob!

It was a great season Mittens! I would love to participate in more seasons in the future!
3192 days 8 hours ago
RogelioWii
Congratulations Jacob!!
I am impressed you managed to take all of your targets down! :3
3192 days 8 hours ago
Js21
yas jacob

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!