This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONTESTANT APPLICATIONS!

Topic » CONTESTANT APPLICATIONS!

3653 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome to Project Runway Season 5!

Only 12 contestants will be chosen to be part of this season. Please fill in the application below with honest answers.

:::::::::: APPLICATION :::::::::::

Designer Name:
How active are you:
Why do you want to be on Project Runway:
What makes your designs stand out:
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line:

As I said before only 12 will be chosen so the 12 Best applications will be chosen as contestants for this season. If I feel your application is too good for this I might even ask you to join me at Panel. Good Luck!
3653 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Designer Name: Kyle Johnson
How Active Are You: 9
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: I want to show my design skill.
What makes your designs stand out: They are unique and different from others. I take a new perspective on things, and try to stand out. I also like to use different/new colors, and overall I just think i'm a well rounded designer. I would love to compete and prove my skill to you.
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: Twisted Apparel, because I put my own twist on things.

As I said before only 12 will be chosen so the 12 Best applications will be chosen as contestants for this season. If I feel your application is too good for this I might even ask you to join me at Panel. Good Luck!
3653 days 10 hours ago
Realchance
Designer Name: Annabelle Fabulous
How active are you: Very
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: Well I have thew design skill and I am the best and want to prove to you once again why I belong here
What makes your designs stand out: I am unique, all my looks are a reflection of me, when I do something I do it to make sure that it's perfect for me and the consumer not just the consumer.
Divine Designs
As I said before only 12 will be chosen so the 12 Best applications will be chosen as contestants for this season. If I feel your application is too good for this I might even ask you to join me at Panel. Good Luck! If asked to join on the panel I will be representing Johanasens
3653 days 8 hours ago
gallie999
Designer Name: Shane Gallagher
How active are you:  10
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: Because i love these types of competition, im really interested in fashion and I think i can bring something new to this season
What makes your designs stand out: I think my designs really bring out the best in the ppl wearing them and I also think that my choice of colours and materials really make them stand out. Plus i feel my designs are overall quirky and different but can also be seen as something quite simple and nice. I like to take ideas from geek culture a lot
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: Geek Sheek
3653 days 6 hours ago
Glinda
Designer Name: petal lynn
How active are you: 9
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: because i'm an awesome character and designer
What makes your designs stand out: my design and style
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: oz ball
3653 days 6 hours ago
neme81
Only 12 contestants will be chosen to be part of this season. Please fill in the application below with honest answers.

Designer Name: Talla Rejai
How active are you: 8
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: I love to design and be unique
What makes your designs stand out: of course my creativity and way I see things
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: Prada Goddess

3653 days 6 hours ago
boozes

Designer Name: Mimi Ohara
How active are you: 10
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: cuz I have the skills to design clothes and designing is my life
What makes your designs stand out: my designs stands out because it's very unique and I just love to take my designs to a whole diffrent level by using colors that don't usually go together but making it work and looking classy. I also loves to take risks because playing it safe won't win the competition and u have to have a great attitude to do good in this competition
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: glam goddess

3653 days 3 hours ago
Kaushal
Designer Name: nikitasha
How active are you: 9/10
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: because I know I could win this! I will bring something new to the table everything and I have the passion!
What makes your designs stand out: my designs will have a uniqueness that no other design will have! They will look good on anyone
Diamond glam

I didn't win next top model but I will win this lol bye!!!

3652 days 6 hours ago
Mantyke
Designer Name: Phoenix Wattzon
How active are you: I'm very very very active. You tell me to be here at a certain time & I will be there.
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: I love designing different outfits & it seems like a really fun group game.
What makes your designs stand out: Each one of my design will have Pokemon inspired realness to them. It may sounds nerdy but trust me I'll make it fab.
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: Phoenix Flare
3651 days 4 hours ago
Seaway
Designer Name: Seway Safer
How active are you: Everyday almost
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: I love designing and i think i got what it takes to be an ultimate designer.
What makes your designs stand out: Im a bro who can really design colorful outfits
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: The Way
3650 days 3 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby Klimas
To have some fun
I'll pick out good designs
Bobby Fashion
3649 days 6 hours ago
PureEssence

Designer Name: Essence Radley

How active are you: All day, every day.

Why do you want to be on Project Runway: I joined up for one of these once but it never started up, which upset me because I want to show everyone what I've got. I deserve to be here because I'm extremely creative and love fashion with all of my heart.

What makes your designs stand out: I start off with simple outfits, but add many things to make it original and breathtaking.

Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: Pure Couture.
3648 days 8 hours ago
blakejenkins14
Designer Name: Blake Jenkins
How active are you: 9
Why do you want to be on Project Runway:It sounds like a fun challenge that will test something that I don't have much experience with
What makes your designs stand out: They have a unique flare that no other ones do
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: Wonderful Wears
3647 days 6 hours ago
buge26
Designer Name: Maya Jones
How active are you: 10
Why do you want to be on Project Runway: because i want to win!
What makes your designs stand out: My designs are unique, big, bold and very colorful. It will make you stand out from the crowd.
Using two words, What would you name your own fashion line: C.O Jones
3647 days 5 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!