This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ARGUEMENT AREA

Topic » ARGUEMENT AREA

4743 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
that makes sence in my mind to my comment
4743 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
No one in this final 3 did anything to be classified as an amazing player.. So that's why I'm being straight up with you Guys next to me and in the jury
4743 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
right now BEN is making it to me as if ofl was Natilie from the last survivor season yellow was phill and He is Rob if you guys dont watch survivor sorry but all 3 of you whats your commonts on that
4743 days 10 hours ago
yellowunicorn
first of all it isnt all that hard to make an alliance. all i say in castings are, hey alliance? and they say sure and boom youre both in an alliance so how can that be just as hard as doing anything else.
4743 days 10 hours ago
tennisguy1414
LOL you guys, i wasnt evan that active for this game so you couldov just took me with you and win, but im voting ben(for the thong thing, again im sorry ben, LOL)
4743 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
No i am 100% not like Boston rob this game... Usually I do play like him but right now I'm not even close
Phillip was crazy but I liked him, I wouldn't call yellow crazy it's just he is really exaggerating his game story
Ofl I don't know a thing about so I dunno if he is like Natalie or not
4743 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lmao tennis XD
4743 days 10 hours ago
yellowunicorn
how am i exaggerating? i never said i was a spy or anything. LOL(:
4743 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
And thanks mate
4743 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
Your acting like you were this victim in the final 5, the only victim in this game is poor kitty.. 4 days -_-
and you are acting like it was so tough for you when every single person had it easy
4743 days 10 hours ago
yellowunicorn
i never had it that tough. im just saying that i had the odds and pulled through. simple. i was the "victim" cuz i got targetted by your alliance that you guys made. what am i suppose to be? the culprit?
4743 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
Natalie= person nobody knew cause they did nothing in the game
PHILL=best guy to do nothing but do everything
Rob= alliance maker
4743 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
And yellow, if you ask someone for an alliance they are not exactly gonna say "wtf no!" to u... They have no choice but to say yes , that's why you gotta work out trust and who you believe so no if you play it right it isn't easy unless you are dumb enough to think "yes" proves they are your True ally
4743 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
Ben i started on you but yellow is pulling me
4743 days 10 hours ago
tennisguy1414
drama :)

open group

the last one standing season 8 all-stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!