This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 29

Topic » SBB15 — Day 29

1398 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
james - clarify evans remark on the f12 of you renomming LQ bc he told you to. Being that you were friends w her, it does confuse me you wanted her up, even as a pawn.
1398 days 17 hours ago
J2999
JOE:
Another Q for James & Evan :

Please clarify who your targets were each hoh you had & why they were your target. Also clarify who ended up going that round.

First HOH - Ok so my target EFFECTIVELY was Tisha, but OVERALL I don't really distinguish one between Jake and Tisha, because I didn't campaign to most the house to evict Tisha because I didn't want to come across abrasive and as though I was trying to control, but yeah no major preference.

Second HOH - My initial target was Dakota simply because Dakota was the person who was most gunning for me at this point in the game, and we were on opposing 'sides'. Once Dakota won POV, Brian became my target because we were on opposing sides and whilst I had a healthy relationship with Brian, I felt long-term it was the correct decision to take him out because that solidified my position with MORE players.

Third HOH - My target was again Dakota. This was because Dakota was still the main person targeting me, and I'd gone for Dakota once so it made sense to do it a second time at this point in the game. And Dakota left.

Fourth HOH - So this was in the double eviction. My initial target was Tisha because she was my biggest threat at this point. She won the POV  and as a result LQ became my new target due to her being such a tight duo with Tisha.

Fifth HOH - This was my biggest regret round of the game. I nominated Andy and Tisha, with Tisha as my target, because we knew that the POV was going to be a social comp and in theory everyone was going to go for Tisha. This round Evan confidently stated that he could get Jayson to discard the POV. Jayson did not. I ultimately chose to take out Will over Evan because at this point I had to look at the game and my position and decide whether I go for:
A - Keep Will. Will likely wins F5 HOH, we can make F4 together, and take it from there.
B - Keep Evan. Less likely chances of winning F5 HOH, but I knew I had much better odds making the end with Evan vs Will.

So I chose to take the risk and took out Will. The risk DID payoff because of where I am now sat.

Sixth HOH - My target was Tisha. Evan told me that he evicted Jayson over Tisha simply so that the jury didn't think that he was trying to hand me a win, but he explained he still wanted to go to F2 with me.

Seventh HOH - Finally I ended my long battle with Tisha and took her out. Because I felt my odds were better going to the end with Evan than they were Tisha. And it would kinda look like less respectable if my 'rival' throughout the game I then chose to bring to the end. So yeah.

Although I will clarify, Evan did NOT have as much control over my HOH as he thought he did. He claims that me getting rid of Brian at the second double was to satisfy HIS targets, when that was my OWN decision. I had suggested nominating LQ in the double just to be a pawn.
I never contemplated nominating LQ at Final 10, that was never mentioned.

ALL my nominations were MY own choice. There were a couple in hindsight I would not have DONE, but they were ALL my choice.
1398 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Cause as usual i am a waste to james game.
1398 days 17 hours ago
etaco75
Sure let's spread so much love ty for that question Brian!

-Brendon is someone I really wish I had gotten to play with longer. He was bold and it was kinda funny every time he said "I vote to evict KELLY". We didn't leave on the best terms as he was nominated against one of my closest allies and he didn't know I was evicting him until about a half hour before, and I feel bad about how that went down.
-Brian you and Joe were the only two people who had me shaking in my BOOTS this whole season. We had similar allies for the early game and never really knew it, and I didn't talk to you until it was game-related and we were on different pages. I was scared shitless when you won HOH and any "meltdowns" i had probably occurred before or after my ejection week. The closest I came to going home was under your HOH and you were probably my biggest one on one competition. I didn't expect you to go so hard!
-Kelly......... Girl I don't know where to begin but he's the reason I didn't drop out upon cast reveal. I just played his BB season and made final 2 and lost miserably, so it's kinda funny how he gets to watch me do that again. Our friendship was rocky in this game but that bitch is the only reason why the pre-jury wasn't very difficult for me, period. Kelly ejected me when you were HOH, Kelly won first HOH just to nominate two people who weren't cool with me at the time, and always looked out for me even during his second HOH when we were barely on speaking terms. That's a true friend.
-Dakota!!!!!! My Chromatica sister who probably wants me dead now. I fucked up big time with Dakota and we had a very ugly spat in the house chat, but we talked it over and realized we misunderstood each other. We both took things over the top and I see a lot of myself in him. I honestly envy how closely you got to work with Dakota, if he and I had made it work I could see myself sitting here with him.
-Chloe is my Suitman sister for life and she knows that. I met this queen during BB14 and we've stayed friends since then, talking pretty much regularly in our former beautiful Beauty and the Beasts chat (she's the Beauty & James and I are the Beasts). We tried our absolute best to stay on the same page but things got messy and she knows I love her to death. It's hard to put my friendship with her in and out of this game into words for a jury speech but my only regret from this game will be if Chloe genuinely dislikes me as a person afterwards.
-LQ brought the drama and inspired me to play this game for fun. I would have lovedddddddd a nice top 4 with her, and she's another person who went home because she was next to Jayson. I trusted her and I hope she trusted me in the game, and we made a pact to never bullshit each other. She clearly followed through with that tonight and I have to respect an icon.
-Joe is a king, if that loses my jury votes oh well great. Many people don't like Joe's game and many people don't like my game, the only difference is my game is the one on trial here. If I were ever afraid of two people in this game it would be you and Joe. When I didn't talk to Joe, I'd have to plan for him to come after me. When I did talk to Joe, I'd have to plan for him to use my words against me. Whether that was paranoia or keeping my guard up, Joe was the one person I had to be very careful around. I'm glad I got to know him a little better, and he was in my first suitman season aka Micronesia!
-Will another amazing person. We met last season and as soon as we got close in the game he evicted me over James for 9th. I didn't hold it against him but I spent a long time with my guard up. If I had won an early HOH I considered targeting him to fight the stigma of "the 4" but as the game went deeper he stood by my side despite everyone telling me I maybe wanted him out at some point. He didn't get caught up in the BS and I owe him quite a bit, and he made a lot of UTR moves that didn't get enough credit.
-Andy is probably my favorite person to play BB with. He's a good player but he doesn't get full of himself, and I don't have to worry that he's talking shit about me every other minute. I sat on the block with him and he put up a really good fight to get Jayson/Tisha/James to keep him (like that day got so dramatic) and he always shows he can put up a fight and make it deep into the game consistently.
-Jayson, the person who kept me sane and who I always kept things real with. We would call and drink and talk about drag race and he helped me forget that 1 people were coming for me and 2 people on that jury wanted me to fully die. I lost my mind after the third Double and he was like "ok we're still here why are you mad" and chilled me the fuck out. He made the game fun for me and we helped each other strategically pretty much every round. I evicted him at f4 for a number of reasons (mainly he had no enemies on the jury and i didnt hold tisha's f5 eviction vote against her) but that was by far the toughest moment.
-Tisha. This bitch was entertaining, she would tell me to my face when I was being a dumb ass bitch, and like Andy I also didnt have to worry about her sneaking off to talk to people because I knew when I talked to Tisha I would get the TEA. I wanted this game to be fun, and I knew it would get boring as fuck once Tisha left. Yes I had strategic reasons behind keeping her in for so long but mainly it was so I could laugh as she fought James in the chat daily.
1398 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
James, when you used the veto on Andy in the f7 you told me will & andy were both saving me. Was that a lie? If not, what the hell happened?

Because I told you I for sure would go over tisha bc jay and will wouldnt save me and evan would break against me. You insisted for me to just trust you and I would survive the vote.

& If you did lie to me, what happened to us remaining fully transparent with one another?
1398 days 17 hours ago
J2999
JOE:

Also James, had you not won so many challenges, do you think you would be standing here? Why?

Well, realistically, it depends who DID win them really. But I truthfully think that YES there is a very good chance I would still be sat here. I rarely NEEDED 100% a comp win throughout this game, the only CRUCIAL competition win for me was F5 POV. Had I won less competitions, I would have nominated less people giving others less reason to target me.

I think that the fact that I nominated TEN different houseguests this season yet only got nominated TWICE is a testimony to the strong game I played, and demonstrates I DID have social relationships that kept me safe the game rounds I was not in power myself.

So I think it is definitely dependant on WHO won them and which wins I DIDN'T have instead, but I definitely think it was something I would be able to do.
1398 days 16 hours ago
J2999
BRIAN:

James why should i vote you despite you giving me 12th Again

I think that you should vote for me because I know you're a massive gameplayer, and I hope as a fellow gameplayer who is hungry for competition wins, you can respect the game I played. I TRIED my best to be loyal to you this game. For example, the round that Julian left I tried warning you that the votes WERE there for Julian to leave and by playing your power against the majority was partially isolating yourself. Like early on I DID have plans to go far with you this game. Unfortunately it couldn't happen ultimately, not because I viewed you as disposable to my game or anything, but just because I had to think logically about what would protect me most in the game over the next few rounds.

Never anything personal, you know I have much respect for you as a person and a player, and I hope that you can respect my play hard from the start gameplay and reward me with your vote, over someone who didn't want to be here the first half of the game, and made limited efforts with you as a person.
1398 days 16 hours ago
J2999
JOE:

james - clarify evans remark on the f12 of you renomming LQ bc he told you to. Being that you were friends w her, it does confuse me you wanted her up, even as a pawn.

Oh this was solely my choice. I told Evan it was likely going to happen and he agreed to it, but it was me who said I was thinking to renominate LQ. My ideology was that LQ and Tisha wanted to side with the Brian/Dakota/Kelly side [and this got PROVEN correct based on a chat that was made following the F12 double eviction] and that if I risked pawning somebody else, they could flip the vote and then a pawn of mine go home. I knew if LQ went up, Tisha was never evicting her, Dakota would be more likely to save her, as with Kelly [who ultimately threw a stray vote].

I DO believe that there was a good chance that the pawn would have stayed anyway, but at this point I decided it was better to ensure I made a SAFE move than pawn someone else and them leave. I also felt I was partially doing LQ a favour. She didn't see it this way, but by pawning her I was wiping out her penalty vote this round.
1398 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
right...
1398 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
(dull) seriously
1398 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
James I'm sorry I vividly remember this double eviction happening and I remember specifically that I wasn't as close with LQ yet and didn't want Jayson on the block. The reasoning you gave just now is the reasoning I gave you and I remember 15 seconds before your renoms were due you saying "quick IDK what to do what would you do if you were me for renom" and I said "LQ" and you nominated her. but go off
1398 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
its just kinda weird, some ppl can say one thing here and tell you something different in pms. its kinda like are you lying here or lying there?
1398 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
I am now realizing James always told people what he thinks they want to hear
1398 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Not saying it didn't work, but he had his hands in every basket throughout this game.
1398 days 16 hours ago
J2999
JOE:

James, when you used the veto on Andy in the f7 you told me will & andy were both saving me. Was that a lie? If not, what the hell happened?

Because I told you I for sure would go over tisha bc jay and will wouldnt save me and evan would break against me. You insisted for me to just trust you and I would survive the vote.

& If you did lie to me, what happened to us remaining fully transparent with one another?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before using the POV, I went on an individual call with Andy and with Will to discuss if they would consider saving you. I didn't lie to you when I said that they both were open to it, because they were, and over the next 24 hours I spent some time putting in effort with you. From my conversation with them both, they both were considering, granted they ultimately didn't go through with it.

I DID feel bad as I had strong loyalty to you AND Andy, hence I USED the POV despite Evan requesting that I did not, but I felt also to begin with I owed Andy MORE just because I had previously pawned him and was needing to ensure my bases were more covered going into Final 6. But yeah I DID want you to stay and I DID try for you, I never lied to you. I was always transparent.

I do think actually that this wasn't even entirely an against you thing, NUMEROUS times this game people went against what I had wanted just because I was the face who consistently gained power throughout and people knew you and I had a relatively decent relationship. To broaden this out, throughout the game numerous times I would go from being in power to being on the very bottom, but I continued fighting from that position and doing my best to protect as many allies as I could.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!