This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 29

Topic » SBB15 — Day 29

1412 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
omg that wasnt to either of you... my mom ElectraViv posted that in a chat, mom
1412 days 14 hours ago
J2999
I'll be back on in like 30 mins if anyone has any further questions / clarifications they want me to clear up! :)
1412 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
thinkin of posting a closing speech thingy real soon unless anyone has more questions.............
1412 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
My final remarks, thank you guys for a very very difficult game and I'll obv answer more questions if there are any!

Well first of all if I get more than zero votes I’ll call that a success. Vote for who played the better game, how ever you personally deem fit. I didn’t promise people the world and I didn’t even have to manipulate. I saw a cast full of people who would play hard and for themselves. This season was messy, unpredictable, dynamic, and sometimes kinda disgusting. I have proven to be all of those things. Comp wins and social relationships can get you to a certain point but eventually you’ll have to rely on one or the other to allow your strategy to be effective. Toward the end of the game, I found myself relying on relationships and my position in the house over the comp wins.

I didn’t need multiple HOHs to shape the game in my favor and I still held the power to flip the house on a moment’s notice. It took James SEVEN HOHs to finally take out his biggest threat in Tisha. I took my biggest threat out on my first and only HOH. I didn’t need to win the final HOH or final 5 POV to get here. I didn’t have to make up lies and I didn’t need everyone to think I was their best friend just to avoid being a target. When I evicted people I was upfront about it, I didn’t blame it on “the numbers” I blamed it on what what my best move was. Everyone saw me as a competitor even when I lost comps and wasn’t a social butterfly. Yet I wedged myself so hard into the final 6 that I was guaranteed to make top 2 no matter what. I represent the season because I represent the Endgame.

At top 7 Joe was a threat to me and only me, no one else. Yet somehow he sat next to the house target and I didn’t even have to cast a deciding vote to evict him. At top 6 James watched me give a Veto competition to Jayson which caused him to nominate his second closest ally and no one raised an eyebrow at how I didn’t go up. At top 5 my closest ally won HOH and I sat on the block and THREW final 5 POV because I knew I wasn’t going anywhere and I could survive the block against anyone. At top 4 I didn’t have to win a competition and set up the final 3 so that no amount of deals or gameplay could prevent me from making it here. The season theme is Endgame and if you want to vote for someone who truly demolished this Endgame, vote for your girl ETACO75. Thank you thank you thank you :))

1412 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
serve it ancient city style
1412 days 13 hours ago
jharrin7887
Thanks to you both for well rounded answers.

Two deserving winners. I casted my vote for the player who I felt played the most well-rounded game.
1412 days 13 hours ago
J2999
End speech:

Season 15 of SBB truly was a wild ride from start to finish. I don’t think I need to even STATE the obvious, but I put in 100% maximum effort from the get-go in this wild ride, and I’m truly happy to have been able to share this experience with you all, whether our relationship ultimately be positive or less-so. To close out, I’m not going to shove down your throat about competition wins or staying off the block again, you’ve seen that enough from me today. I’m gonna instead just take a moment to write something appreciative of you all, as I was unable to in a question as such and I want to prove there’s an actual guy behind the laptop screen, not a robot. I know that sometimes I went overboard this game, but it was simply due to my passion for the series I have now played 5 times, never anything against anyone as individuals.

Brendon - Brendon you never fail to surprise me in the regard that I think we definitely relate in numerous ways. We give a lot of game investment but also enjoy the chance to play with people, at least from my experience with you. You leaving was not what I wanted from this round, I know we didn’t leave on the best of terms but I hope that we are civil.

Brian - Brian as I told you when we conversed for our other game, this round was SO difficult on a personal level as we’ve always had a good vibe on a personal level. I’m sorry that this couldn’t be what we wanted it to be, and I totally accept responsibility for that and apologise to you.

Kelly - Kelly you certainly made the first half of this game anything but dull. Although our time was SHORT together, it was still enjoyable overall because I enjoyed being able to play this game alongside painting our friendship throughout, even if that meant that we expressed our differences, but truly it’s our differences that keep us close together, so all in all cannot massively complain.

Dakota - Dakota I’m definitely glad we had the first half experience that we did, you never failed to bring entertainment with every incident that occurred in the main chat, and you’re a super witty guy. We definitely didn’t always see eye-to-eye, but you constantly kept the game entertaining the time you were here.

Chloe - I don’t even need to express my words on my perspective of you. You know I adore you endlessly and this round was like one of the toughest I’ve ever experienced in an SBB game. You truly are the best thing to have came out of my 5 seasons, 4 we did together, of this crazy game, and I’m glad how far we’ve overall came together.

LeQuisha - LQ, I truly am sorry you know. I never didn’t value you as a mate throughout this entire experience, and I DO hope that after this game we can go back to being civil, because you are such an enjoyable character on the site and always someone I’d rather be mates with than not.

Joe - Ahh Joe, my up and down experience with you this game truly was a thrill. I have already expressed how glad I was overall to have gotten to know you, you really are such a respectable and sweet guy. I’m glad we settled our differences early, and although had a couple of future disputes along the way we finished strongly, and I hope to take a mateship with you out of the game.

Will - William. You really are one of my best mates on this site. Out of the 7320982 group games we’ve done together, I did not expect for one to be ending like this. I still feel guilt over taking this away from such a guy like yourself, and I ultimately just hope that that decision proves to be worth it, even though even if I WERE to win it would never fully feel worth it, and I really am sorry.

Andy - Andy this did not go as expected. Like for someone I viewed so closely, I realise I overall gave such mixed signals to the point you probably didn’t feel that way, and I take complete countability for that, and just hope following this you aren’t mad at me. 4 crazy seasons together with you, and I’ve honestly enjoyed getting to know you and play with you all 4. You’re a top guy.

Jayson - Well I’m glad we were both able to make our PBs in SBB together this game. You never fail to make me laugh or put a smile on my face, you’ve got a swell personality and are such a chill guy. I am sorry for how this ended up, and I hope you don’t feel animosity towards me following all of this!

Tisha - Well Tisha. I did strike first early on in the game, but I was glad to be able to actually put these differences behind us and work together in the centre stage, before you being a formidable opponent for the endgame. The last 24 hours we spent together, I really enjoyed being able to just chat with you a bit and enjoy the chilled atmosphere, I can clearly see why you’re such a worthy winner.

All in all I hope that those little comments prove to you all that I enjoyed conversations with all of you, they were never just me being fake and STRICTLY game-centred on my end, I enjoyed getting to know the people behind the tg.com avatars, and truly enjoyed this experience with you all. I would be truly honoured to be the representative of a season I constantly put in full effort in every aspect possible, but I respect all your votes you cast tonight based on who you feel deserves to win this game. Good luck Evan x
1412 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
You said it was just a game and that we would be friends afterwards, if thats true, then lets be friends, otherwise im voting for the person who stabbed me in the front instead of the back.
1412 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
You told dirty lies. Lies that you didn't need to tell & you hurt people doing that. James, you kind of played this game under Evan's thumb, the whole time, like a spouse in a bad abusive relationship. I like you but I can't support that. As tough as this game is, it really comes down to how you treat people. That's what I'm basing my vote on. It's not what you stand for, it's what you fall for too.
1412 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://imgur.com/clK8Gf4.gif
1412 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
I have a few things to say before I get to the vote.
1412 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
HEY Ashanti!
1412 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Oh I didn’t know this ended this quickly, but wanted to say congrats to both of you and congrats to whoever wins!
1412 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Cheers Will x

GL Evan taco
1412 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
oh i see Shawn has a jury speech prepared himself.

GL James love you bitch I'm so proud of us!!!!!!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!