This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 282 Final

Topic » TSC 282 Final

2478 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
01) Zayde Wolf – was okay, kept waiting for it go somewhere, changed direction for a bit but it was quite even keel!
02) Nothing But Thieves – I used these a while ago, did terribly!!  My one was better but this was  quite good.
03) Brequette Cassie – it was okay, not my thing, so just okay.
04) Rae Morris – 6th time for her, and that noise is like banging your head on the wall, its great when it stops!! Will she win again!!
05) CLC – gosh, not doing it for me, like lady goo goo on acid!!
06) FOZZY – nice change of pace! He looks like eddie izzard!!
07) Siv Jakobsen – insipid, dull, sounds like shes more bored than me!!
08) Delacey – lovely piano, sounds very familiar, like ive heard it before. She has a nice voice.
09) Love Thy Brother – she has a strange voice, not sure I like the tune.  It kind of drags in places.
10) Queens of the Stone Age – well im a fan, my sort of thing.
11) Fresh Boy – sorry, not for me!
12) The Sam Willows – a bit country, a bit strange, was okay.
13) Eva Simons – shes been in a lot, longest 3 minutes of my life!!
14) DSV – that was terrible!
15) Hilltop Hoods – that was the oddest rapping/mockney that ive heard in ages!! Slight 21P vibes.
16) Moon Taxi – a bit maroon 5ish, was okay.
17) Vance Joy – was quite pleasant, hes has a nice voice.
18) Blackpink – not had 3rd yet, could try for that!
19) A R I Z O N A – chipmunks!!! Wondered  where they were.  Wonder how long it took to write these lyrics.
20) Tove Lo – 7 times a charm!! She didn’t swear did she, what a shame, she would have got my 12!!!!!!
21) Phantogram – it was okay, he voice is not too bad, a bit of strain when she goes high. Tunes okay.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man – not really fan, hes like a male adele, hes everywhere!!
23) Picture This – I used these a while ago, did terribly!!  My one was better but this was  quite good.
2478 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
i wont be here for the results, im going away on sunday, for 2 weeks, oslo, gothenberg and stockholm!! be back on 6th. good luck everyone.
2478 days 9 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Zayde Wolf - 'Brave' - I thought it was building up into some big then just nothing.  I didn’t enjoy it.
02) Nothing But Thieves - 'If I Get High' - I really enjoyed this.  Great voice.  Will surely get points from me.
03) Brequette Cassie - 'No Enemy' - I could tell in the first 10 seconds I wasn’t going to like this...and I didn’t but she did have a nice voice
04) Rae Morris - 'Reborn' - I found this boring.  And that, I don’t know what to call it.  Like a continuous one keyboard note drove me crazy
05) CLC - 'Hobgoblin' - Ok here is by obligatory hate this for this type of music.  Oh for christ sakes, can we have one week without this shit.
06) FOZZY - 'Judas' - Liked this.  Good rock song.  I’m a rock fanatic but have never heard of them before.  I did hate the video though.  He’s really annoying to look at when he’s singing.
07) Siv Jakobsen - 'Like I Used To' - What a methodical song.  Very simple, but I loved it.
08) Delacey - 'Dream It Possible' - Another simple song, but I like these.  I think not as much as Siv..but good.
09) Love Thy Brother - 'Love Me Better (feat. Ariel Beesley)' - Strange song..very weird video.  I’m not sure if I liked this.  Just not sure.
10) Queens of the Stone Age - 'The Way You Used To Do' - Great southern rock song.  Liked it better than Fozzy
11) Fresh Boy - 'Turun Naik Oles Trus (feat. Blasta Rap Family)' - Not me for...at all...ever
12) The Sam Willows - 'Take Heart' - I was really enjoying this until the dance beat started..brought me right down from how much I was enjoying it.
13) Eva Simons - 'Guaya' - Ya,,didn’t like this one at all either
14) DSV - 'I Am Me' - Oh my God what a joke...so bad in every possible way
15) Hilltop Hoods - '1955 (feat. Montaigne & Tom Thum)' - That was bad too..very bad
16) Moon Taxi - 'Two High' - This was boring for me.
17) Vance Joy - 'Lay It On Me' - It started off good but did not like the chorus at all
18) Blackpink - 'As If It's Your Last' - God I hate Blackpink
19) A R I Z O N A - 'Where I Wanna Be' - First 2 seconds and I knew I wouldn’t like.  But I listened to it all...and still didn’t like it
20) Tove Lo - 'True Disaster' - This was 3:40 of boredom.
21) Phantogram - 'You Don't Get Me High Anymore' - I have this on my play list,  Love the chorus.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - 'Grace' - He has much better stuff.  This was boring.
23) Picture This - 'Take My Hand' - This was nice.  A little plain not in a great way.  But ok
2478 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Zayde Wolf – Was that a train whistle they used as music with it not being the best of sounds to use with his voice sounding great and that is what I like from this
02) Nothing But Thieves – The simple music does give it an interesting style on it and the voice is not bad but I just find it boring
03) Brequette Cassie – I love the music which is building it up as something special and I can’t stop enjoying the chorus with that sound and her raw voice
04) Rae Morris – Why is the music like an old time video game which has put me off and I’m not getting in with her voice which just makes me cringe
05) CLC – Uhhh is all I can say to this with the voice being the worst I have heard with it sounding squeaky and who is controlling the rhythm with it not working
06) FOZZY – My eyes are wide open at this which is making my skin tingle and the rockiness is just so cool and I adore his voice but it feels like it is almost complete
07) Siv Jakobsen – My god, her voice is just so beautiful to listen to especially with the limited music which works and I think I just fallen in love with this song
08) Delacey – That piano deserves an award for making me feel emotional and her voice is stellar and it is a nice thing to hear
09) Love Thy Brother – I’m sorry but I don’t like her vocals which is like she is talking with her mouth full and I though the music was good to be honest
10) Queens of the Stone Age – Um the music does feel like it is overshadowing the vocals and I’m not really digging it with it sounding like a loony party
11) Fresh Boy – What the hell are they doing here with their so called rapping which doesn’t sound pleasant, but the music saved them with it being a nice beat
12) The Sam Willows – My body is grooving which is a good sign and I can’t help to keep going with that killer beat and their harmony voices and the fantastic party beat which is amazing
13) Eva Simons – This is not my thing by a long shot with that horrific music sound which is hurting my head and she can’t sing with it not working in my favour
14) DSV – I know that this is trying to send a good message, but it doesn’t even work in the slightest as a song with her weird voice
15) Hilltop Hoods – I’m digging this with his rap being good to hear and I’m liking this soul music which sounds fresh and bright
16) Moon Taxi – I do enjoy his voice which is pretty good, but it does sound generic in some parts and made me loose interest in it
17) Vance Joy – The music sounds very nice to hear and I do give a like to that voice for making it more interesting to hear
18) Blackpink – This is one of their better singles with it sounding pleasant and I do like their voices and that wicked beat keeping me on my toes
19) A R I Z O N A – First off get rid of those annoying sounds which seem to never stop and I can’t get through it with that emotionless voice
20) Tove Lo – It’s different and that is why it is great with her vocals being stellar and I love the way they use the music to their advantages
21) Phantogram – Nope, it is just not my style with that music being the worst part and I can’t think straight after hearing this
22) Rag'n'Bone Man – Let me get this out of the way with, he has a great voice but this song is a boreful to hear and I feel like falling asleep
23) Picture This – A smile has been brought on my face with this uplifting tune and his voice is alright to hear but I love the music even more
2478 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1) Didnt hate it. it didnt go anywhere but again, cant say it was horrible.
2) Emotional. Depends on listening mood tbh, found it good.
3) Love this shoulda won Eurovision 2k17
4) Smooth, solid but probably forgettable.
5) messay af but I like the tune. HATE THE VOCALS THOUGH ugh.
6) Video was boring. Dont hate it and I thought i woud all songs so far are impossible to rank
7) I dont like this its just speaking tbh. Boot.
8) i really liked this but idk why
9) again a solid entry. alot of decent this competiton
10) no thank you sorry
11) im glad im not comign last because this is here
12) This died in the middle but picked up towards the end again solid.
13) Is this THE EVA SIMONS WTH. Not as good as...well any of her song but shes my goddess to expect a lot o points
14) This is why Islam dont want their people exposed to western culture. dont blame em.
15) This was too much sorry bout it.
16) This was decent I feel like this would be everyones #8-#15 so might struggle to get high points
17) This wasnt bad. I feel it peaked too many times. There was never a build up it just hit u all the time.
18) Tolis? This is overrated its decent but non-enlgish annoys me.
19) I dont hate this. I feel like it could do well?
20) This went by. forgot it was on sorry.
21) not my style but i didnt hate it whoops
22) He bores me sorry. It's not Skin is it?
23) It was OK I guess im struggling with this lucklusting 2nd half so will probably egt points.
2478 days ago
kkoster001
Fresh Boy- Not my style, even slightly.
The Sam Willows- This song definitely had an interesting sound. And the higher parts of the song I really liked. Something was putting me off about it though, and I can't put my finger on it.
Eva Simons- She looks and acts like a queen, and when she sang it was great. But in the speaking parts I couldn't get into those portions of the song.
DSV- No comment.......my mother said not to say anything if I have nothing nice to say.
Hilltop Hoods- The story was interesting and it actually flowed, unlike a few of the previous few songs. And the female singer really sold it for me. :D
Moon Taxi- I really like the singers voice, the lyrics, and the maroon 5 vibe I was getting from this. I liked this a lot!
Vance Joy- This about sums up a lot of the music I listen to. So i'm really glad someone submitted it. Added to my playlist! Solid pick!
Blackpink- The girls were pretty, and they sang pretty good. But for me, this song didn't go past that really.
A R I Z O N A- A dance beat with a solid singer behind the tune. However, I feel like the beat outdid the singer for most of the song. Not bad, but not my favorite!
Tove Lo- I'm actually surprised this hasn't charted. I really like it. The beat and vocals were great!
Phantogram- This song has a very seductive vibe, and it also oddly had me on the edge of my seat. I am oddly in love with this.
Rag'n'Bone Man- He is such an amazing singer, and he holds such strong emotion in the songs he sings. I liked how the song picked up at the end too. Strong!
Picture This- This was cute, and the singing was pretty good. But I feel the song had weird transitions I wasn't totally into.
2477 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Zayde Wolf - Great voice. Great production. This built extremely well and while it never got *there", it still maintained my interest throughout. Good start.
2) Nothing But Thieves - This sounds a little old-fashioned but it's still quite nice. My only problem though is that it really begun to drag out, and I wasn't keen on the ending.
3) Brequette - I don't know why I never considered submitting this. I've been listening to this song for MONTHS, so it is a little overplayed for me, but it's still a quality song.
4) Rae Morris - I always have the same problem with Rae Morris songs - I find them forgettable, and I felt the same way when I first heard this while song-searching. But holy, it's like I'm listening to a brand new song. The beat is so strong and builds so well. This is superb.
5) CLC - This is interesting but also kind of off-putting at the same time. The build-up into the chorus felt a lot more "put together" and I really enjoyed that, but I didn't enjoy the drop as much.
6) FOZZY - I wasn't expecting to like this much but his singing caught me off guard. The verses were pretty good, and the chorus did not drop the ball. I enjoyed this.
7) Siv Jakobsen - Not a fan of her "talk-singing". Don't have much else to say about it. I found it a little sleepy.
8) Delacey - This was a pretty nice listen. Not really my thing though.
9) Love Thy Brother - Her voice reminds me of Marina and The Diamonds, and this kind of sounds like a Marina song as well. I definitely enjoyed this. Great find.
10) Queens of the Stone Age - Nothing particularly engaging about this one, in my opinion. Didn't care for it.
11) Fresh Boy - I apologize but this is absolutely atrocious.
12) The Sam Willows - I'm really enjoying her voice right off the bat. I didn't think I was as keen on the song until the chorus hit which absolutely got me clapping along. Another great find! This contest has a lot of gems.
13) Eva Simons - I love Eva Simons but I don't know if I'm feeling this. It feels like four songs mashed together - some of which I like, others of which I don't. I enjoyed the verses.
14) DSV - I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me LOL.
15) Hilltop Hoods - Not sure if I like this. It's trying to be vintage and modern at the same time, and at the end of the day I just don't like any element to this.
16) Moon Taxi - Starting off with that summer night beat. I can probably find a million songs that sound like this, but I still like this. I will say that the chorus is a game-changer, and really shook things up. I'm going to have a hard time voting!
17) Vance Joy - Not bad, but it's not my thing. The chorus was the strongest part of this though.
18) Blackpink - I thoroughly enjoyed their past entries but I don't think this necessarily lived up. The chorus also felt a little dated. It ain't bad but I've heard better tonight.
19) A R I Z O N A - If you sent 'Oceans Away' you would have gotten my 12 points no questions asked. This is solid too though.
20) Tove Lo - I feel like Tove Lo doesn't normally do as well as she deserves. I remember giving her my 12 last time and having her finish near the bottom. This isn't as 'iconic' as some of her previous singles, but I don't think they're necessarily comparable. This is really, really good for what it is.
21) Phantogram - This is interesting. I'm not keen on the first 40 seconds, but I really like what follows. Actually, what I think the problem is that I find the chorus a little jarring, and the verses a bit busy at times.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - I think I feel the same way about Rag'n'Bone Man as I do about LP. Both are big names in TSC that are perceived by many to be instant contenders based on name recognition alone, but I'm just not having it. He has a nice voice (I can't say the same about LP), but the song isn't my cup of tea.
23) Picture This - Meh. Disappointing ending to an otherwise strong week.
2477 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
1. Zayde Wolf - Not a bad start, but certainly nothing too exciting. I wish there was more of a buildup, but the overall tune is decent.
2. Nothing But Thieves - I knew I wouldn’t like this based on the band name alone and guess what I was right. His words sound slurred. All set with this moaning white boy shit.
3. Brequette Cassie - So this was in contest to represent Spain in Eurovision? I haven’t listen and already she was robbed. I’m listening now and BITCH YOU WERE ROBBED SO BADLY. Digging this. Feels a little tribal.
4. Rae Morris - A little Florence, perhaps? I can appreciate this from a distance, but personally it’s nothing I can really get into. It kinda just falls flat for me.
5. CLC - YES! THIS is WHAT I came here FOR. Very much like 4Minute, but in the best way possible. Is it messy? Sure, but it’s a great mess.
6. FOZZY - Hard pass. Left swipe. I never want to hear this every again.
7. Siv Jakobsen - Boring. B O R I N G. This song is one of those songs that people who peaked at high school would like and would say “THIS SHIT IS WAY BETTER THAN WHAT’S ON THE RADIO” when in reality it’s not.
8. Delacey - Uggggggghhhhhh… This boring ass songs can go away anytime now. I swear to God I heard her say “testicle” in the chorus but that’s probably wrong.
9. Love Thy Brother - At least it’s not boring. It’s actually pretty decent, although it’s lacking in energy. Still though, it’s better than some of the shit I’ve heard tonight.
10. Queens of the Stone Age - I mean for the genre… It wasn’t that bad? This genre isn’t normally my cup of tea, but it’s actually not that bad for a first listen. Not sure where it will stand by the end.
11. Fresh Boy - I mean… I’m not entirely sure what to expect before I clicked but… Um… Wow that was just slightly tragic.
12. The Sam Willows - This was actually a really cute song! It’s borderline too “cutesy” but never quite gets there to the point that it’s unappealing. I feel like in a stronger contest this would be overlooked in my eyes but in what has really been a weak contest thus far it’s one of the frontrunners in my eyes.
13. Eva Simons - Like a tamer version of Policeman? Not gonna lie, I’m into it. It’s pretty solid overall.
14. DSV - This is such a mess lmao I can’t handle this so early in the morning.
15. Hilltop Hills - Fuck not this 50s nostalgia shit. Ok honestly it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting but I just can’t get into this. Sorry.
16. Moon Taxi - Ohhhhhhh the saxophones after the chorus were really nice. I wish there was more power in the verses, but overall it was decent.
17. Vance Joy - Mehhhhhhh. Riptide was aiight but this isn’t even as good as that. Sorry.
18. Blackpink - Thought they had to wait one more contest to be submitted again lol. I mean it’s a very glittery gay bop and I’m here for it. I wish the chorus was a bit stronger but honestly it’s still very solid.
19. A R I Z O N A - Ehhhhhh… Normally this wouldn’t get any points, but there aren’t a lot of songs grabbing my attention so this might pick up some low points. It’s a decent enough tune, there’s just not a lot of substance to it.
20. Tove Lo - Ok I love Tove Lo… But AGAIN? I feel like we see her all the time for someone who’s an established artist. Anyways Tove Lo is a huge bias artist for me and I don’t dislike any of her songs really. This is one of the better tracks off of Lady Wood, and I dig it, naturally.
21. Phantogram - Is this contest finally picking up? This band is such a throwback to me. I didn’t think I would like this song as much as I did. Pretty solid.
22. Rag'n'Bone Man - You can go away anytime now.
23. Picture This - I’d rather not thanks
2477 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Zayde Wolf- This was a knife of two sides, while the guys voice is really good and the song isnt bad at all theres soemthing puting me off here. I aint sure what tho, and thats frustrating
02) Nothing But Thieves- This was pretty boring and then the powerfull chorus hited with absolutely no build up. The power part was very good but out of that it was a sleeppill
03) Brequette Cassie- With songs like that, they choose Do It For Your Lover... stellar production and voice with an amazing song with good lyrics. Nice one
04) Rae Morris- Not my style of song and it dragged a bit but this might be nice to the ones who like songs of this genre
05) CLC- Very kpop, but very different, very eletro, lovely, I really liked this one!
06) FOZZY- Not my style at all, too heavy for me, thats all im gonna say
07) Siv Jakobsen- This contest is being pretty bad so this might snatch points. Simple, may get boring but its better than 3 or 4 song we ehard till now
08) Delacey- I really liked this, it was just up my sleeve, it was pretty beautiful... I like a good simplistic ballad and thats what this is in my opinion
09) Love Thy Brother- The voice isnt really my style, however it is a quality song I guess... Man im over this contest already
10) Queens of the Stone Age- Stop, I dont like this, not my style at all, dragged too much, ugh, give me something good
11) Fresh Boy- Can I quit?
12) The Sam Willows- Halleluijah something GOOD! Catchy, good sounding, great voices, all just mashes together so well. Finally...
13) Eva Simons- TWO GOOD ONES IN A ROW? IM SHOOK
14) DSV- This is a trainwreck and not in a good way... awful...
15) Hilltop Hoods- This is like the best from the worst so its going to probably get a few points as the contest is bad and this is average
16) Moon Taxi- It started promising but I dont really like the chorus instrumental because it seems misplaced, and its still not my type of music...
17) Vance Joy- Why is every song from this contest this genre? Like I aint geting into it, if you dont like it, get over it
18) Blackpink- Its no secret I love Blackpink and vy my avi you can tell I love As If Its Your Last. I think I might know who sent this because of BETA and, believe me or not, it might surprise you guys. Love this as a whole, Jennie is bae just like every member but Jennie is my bias so I need to say good things about her
19) A R I Z O N A- The chorus instrumental was a letdown, out of that is just standard summer vibes. In this contest you can count on geting points
20) Tove Lo- Now this has serious shots of winning, excellent song with amazing instrumental that sticks to your head. Lovely
21) Phantogram- I really like this song, it has an interesting sound to it and her voice is so differently awesome and fits the song perfectly.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man- This listen felt like a minute and an half rather than 3 which is good. Human is much better but this was still a good sport!
23) Picture This- I wasnt too fond of hes voice at the beggining, he got hes shit together towards the end but while its still in the best of the worst category, it feels very incomplete
2477 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Zayde Wolf - I liked his voice. I agree with Adele, it built up to something incredible and then in juts kind of fell flat. It didn't really recover from that point.
02) Nothing But Thieves - The video was the most interesting thing here. Sorry. Dreary, dreary and dreary. Not what I was expecting.
03) Brequette Cassie- I love it when she's entered. She always sounds pretty fresh, My favourite so far by a clear mile. It lacks oomph, but that is the only thing I can split hairs over.
04) Rae Morris - I entered closer years ago and it was majorly robbed. An ok folow-up was entered amd it won. I'M NOT BITTER. This is nowhere near the quality of eitehr entries though. I appreciate the difference, but if I'm gonna listen to something off the wall like this, I'm going to go for Bjork...ya know what I mean? That repetitive noise really put me off, but it was almost passable in the chorus.
05) CLC - Interesting. A very passable song. It did sound a little disjointed in places,  but overal it's fine. Catchy. :p
06) FOZZY - I haven't had the feeling to turn off a song after 2 seconds for a long time. TBF to Fozzy the first few seconds didn't do the entry justice. Yeah OK his vocals aren't great and the guitars are just adding to the noise, but it's not bad.
07) Siv Jakobsen - Not something I would choose to listen to. It's just her vocals are a little grating for my own personal tastes. I had to show Endurance to not turn this off...sorry really not for me.
08) Delacey - Give me a piano ballad over an acoustic guitar ballad any day of the week. Also give me a Hauwei phone please. I love this, like a three minute video advertisement. The song is cute though. :p
09) Love Thy Brother - strong. really strong. I'm getting Taylor vibes, but I much prefer this over Taylor's tracks. I like this a lot. :)
10) Queens of the Stone Age - One of my brother's favourite bands. I've never been a major fan and that will not chaange today. However I do think it beats one particular entry. :p
11) Fresh Boy - What is this? :p This just sounds straight out of 2001 and not in a good way. The lack of decent sound production system doesn't help it, it just makes it sound so cheesy.
12) The Sam Willows - What s this? :p Not a fan of this at all and that surprises me, something isn't quite meshing for me. Th e dance beat just seems so out of place.
2477 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
13) Eva Simons - Yes Eva! This is all over the place, but I actually really enjoyed it. :p I like the parts when she was singing not growling. Hummingbirds escaping the world....love that!
14) DSV - Yas queen. I don't want to think about this. :p #Meow needs to be posted everytime she gets a point. This is gonna be my anthem from now on. :p
15) Hilltop Hoods - Not keen. Sorry. I'm getting to that point in the contest where you start getting tired...and this is just adding to that feeling. Her voice isn't bad though. :p
16) Moon Taxi - Very pleasant. Lacks a stanout moment, but it's a really easy listen on a Sunday afternoon. :p
17) Vance Joy - Another song that is kind of just plodding along not really making an impact. It's just a chilled
18) Blackpink - derpy fart noises at the start straight out of Ryan's 'Catchy Song'. Nowhere near as good as Boombayah, but it's good all the same. Safe and pleasant enough. I hate some of the sound effects.
19) A R I Z O N A - blaugh...I can barely hear the words he's singing. Havings aid that it's ok, not the best male vocal of the show but certainly not the worst.
20) Tove Lo - I expected more from her. Maybe I'm being harsh, if this was entered by a unknown artist I would be singing its praises. It's a strong song, but I think it could have been amazing if she belted it out instead of it being pretty passive.
21) Phantogram - OOoh interesting. I like the higher registers of her voice. The message behind the song isn't something I can particularly relate too, but I enjoy this musically. :p
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - A stunning voice, but this strikes me as an album filler. Not many albums have wall to wall hits. It's ok...but this is definitely my least favourite song I've heard by him.
23) Picture This - The last song and it's finishing me off. Lots of acoustic messes in this contest. The chorus almost produced a toe-tap from me though. :p :)
2477 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
By the way, reading Peter's comment on Blackpink remembered me this, Ryan, why the fuck did you take down all of your singles? I wanted to send them to portuguese radios in an attempt for you to make into our charts but you took all of them down you fucker!
2477 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
1. Zayde: His voice kinda familiar to me and its not bad. Its a very good song also and I love second verse very much because the beat is amazing + great voice
2. Nothing: Sorry the song is not my style and its kind of boring
3. Braquette: Her voice us very powerful and kind of old style but its still good. but I hope the chorus is strong like her voice
4. Rae: Its just a no from me, sorry. but what I like about this is her unique voice
5. CLC: Not a fan of this and their voice is just a no
6. Fozzy: Its just not my style and his voice cant even make me to listen this song longer
7. Siv: OMGGG I love the intro so much. I always love a song like this. Its just I hope her voice isnt too "weak". otherwise I enjoy listening to this
8. Delacey: This music video is <3. I love her voice and the music video make me more enjoy it plus the positive message of this song. Gotta be my top list
9. Love Thy Brother: Its just another no from me, sorry
10. Queens of the stone age: I love the beat although this sound like old music but I kinda like it. His voice is nice too
11. Fresh Boy: I love the beat and its just make me want to do a little dance lol
12. The sam willows: This is amazing. Best voice until now and I love how they make the music video cause its make the song more like alive or something like that
13. Eva: Wow what a voice and this is iconic 100%
14. DSV: EL OH EL what a queen
15. Hilltop hoods: Its an okay song for me
16. Moon: His voice is amazing and this song is amazing too but the chorus look like missing something for me
17. Vance: Okay
18. Blackpink: idk but some part of this song remind me of Im the best 2ne1. its another catch song from them again and its good
19. Arizona: His voice is good but idk its just kind of boring to me
20. Tove lo: I think it will be as iconic as habits. its just okay and her voice in chorus is too weak
21. Phantogram: Sorry, its another no from me
22. Rag'n'Bone Man: YYYAASSSS another acoustic version with an amazing voice <3 <3 <3
23. Picture this: the video is cute and his voice is very calming. the chorus is amazing also
2477 days 8 hours ago
Temeky
Hey y'all! It's your boy Temeky, coming back after a whopping 216 editions! Can't believe it's been that long. I promise this time to not submit as much kpop as I used to, my music taste has changed over the last 5 years!
Anyways, here are my comments!

01) Zayde Wolf
This is nice! I'd like some more to happen in the song since I think after a few listens, it's gonna get a bit boring, but it's nice!

02) Nothing But Thieves
Really boring. Nothing I'd listen to after this.

03) Brequette Cassie
I'm in another contest called Maia Song Contest and this competed in it a few editions ago, it's not too bad, but not really that memorable.

04) Rae Morris
Boring and uninteresting.

05) CLC
I feel like this is gonna do very well, it's not really my type of music but maybe after a few listens I'll like it.

06) FOZZY
I don't mind rock songs, but this isn't good in my opinion.

07) Siv Jakobsen
I can't appreciate this kind of music. I think her singing is all over the place and it's very boring.

08) Delacey
I loved it at the start, but the more it went along with the song, the more tired I got. It's nice, though.

09) Love Thy Brother
What even is this video LMAO the song is okay though

10) Queens of the Stone Age
Not a fan of QOTSA, this doesn't change what I think about them.

11) Fresh Boy
No.. sorry... next...

12) The Sam Willows
Has ALSO been in Maia Song Contest! One of my favorite songs from the country that sent that in Maia, love this song! I can definitly see this do very well!

13) Eva Simons
I think I have two friends who would love this song. It's not too bad, but not really what I'm into.

14) DSV
I can't stop laughing, she is ICONIC! I love this, both ironically and unironically!

15) Hilltop Hoods
Not all about the verses, but the chorus isn't too bad!

16) Moon Taxi
A bit too boring for my taste.

17) Vance Joy
Not a fan of this type of music. I'll leave it at that.

18) Blackpink
LOVE this song! First heard it when it had like 12 million views (in less than 24 hours???) and I was considering buying it on iTunes. I didn't though, but I have yet to add this to my playlist. Wouldn't be surprised if this won.

19) A R I Z O N A
Sounds like a typical radio song. No thanks.

20) Tove Lo
Has also been in Maia... many Maia songs this edition.
Not a fan of Tove Lo and not a fan of this song at all, but it'll probably do well.

21) Phantogram
Forgettable and boring.

22) Rag'n'Bone Man
I don't like Rag'n'Bone Man, also I have a hard time with ballads, especially if I don't like the artist's voice.

23) Picture This
Not a fan of this either. A bit of an odd closer for me.
2477 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Zayde Wolf        this was okay. I was hopping for it to take off
02) Nothing But Thieves        no. make this stop
03) Brequette Cassie        robbed.
04) Rae Morris        she's strayed so much from her original sound
05) CLC        This played at honeypig. It was okay, but didn't have a lasting impression.
06) FOZZY        can we give negative points yet?
07) Siv Jakobsen        wow. Ychm was right. I can't think of a more boring song.
08) Delacey        omg another ballad. Gosh
09) Love Thy Brother        I mean… better than other stuff so far. Because this week is HORRIBLE
10) Queens of the Stone Age        I mean. I don't like them, but so far… this is still better than half of the stuff so far
11) Fresh Boy        hi troll
12) The Sam Willows        congrats on your win
13) Eva Simons        well this is a different sound from her. Bruh bruh bruh bruh
14) DSV -___-
15) Hilltop Hoods        well again… not terrible
16) Moon Taxi        it was aiight
17) Vance Joy        ewwwww
18) Blackpink        http://68.media.tumblr.com/7440ef965be79f06e6c0b8cddee552d9/tumblr_os0rbwNjxs1vcjuj1o1_540.gif
19) A R I Z O N A        I feel like I heard this recently, but then forgot about it until now again.
20) Tove Lo        I mean. I still will not go out to listen to tove lo on my own
21) Phantogram        this did nothing for me
22) Rag'n'Bone Man        I don't get the obession with him
23) Picture This        white people

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!