This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 282 Final

Topic » TSC 282 Final

2481 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) DSV - 'I Am Me'
2481 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Hilltop Hoods - '1955 (feat. Montaigne & Tom Thum)'
2481 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Moon Taxi - 'Two High'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Vance Joy - 'Lay It On Me'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
18) Blackpink - 'As If It's Your Last'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
19) A R I Z O N A - 'Where I Wanna Be'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
20) Tove Lo - 'True Disaster'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) Phantogram - 'You Don't Get Me High Anymore'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - 'Grace'
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
23) Picture This - 'Take My Hand'
2481 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
BETA results in a bit guys.
Im gonna send the mailers in 5 minutes
2481 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 23 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me. Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The live results show will be on Sunday, 9 PM BST/4 PM EST.

Good luck!
2481 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
This is the toughest competition I've seen yet. I feel like I stand no chance against over half of these songs!! Some great choices.
2481 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
so sorry, its been non stop in my house tonight, had intended to listen live, but just didnt happen!
2480 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
1.        Zayde Wolf – “Brave” – Was gonna submit this next week. If this wins I’ll be peeved. :P
2.        Nothing But Thieves – “If I Get High” – I’ll listen to this later tonight when I have trouble sleeping so I can fall asleep.
3.        Brequette Cassie – “No Enemy” – okay this was honestly unexpected and I enjoyed this a lot
4.        Rae Morris – “Reborn” – I remember when she won way back in 208 and how amazed I was. This lived up to those expectations.
5.        CLC – “Hobgoblin” – I honestly didn’t enjoy this at all. The drums and bass were overwhelmingly not fun to listen to
6.        FOZZY – “Judas” – I enjoyed parts of this song even though I have a strong distaste for this genre.
7.        Siv Jakobsen – “Like I Used To” -  I appreciate the coffeehouse vibe she’s providing. But the song needs to be filled out more. A little more background.
8.        Delacey – “Dream It Possible” – This is an example of a ballad done right. This was an excellent listen.
9.        Love Thy Brother – “Love Me Better” – I find her voice extremely grating and it makes it hard to listen to an otherwise okay song.
10.        Queens of the Stone Age – “The Way You Used To” – please just please
11.        Fresh Boy – “Turun Naik Oles Trus” – this wasn’t terrible but it was great either
12.        The Sam Willows – “Take Heart” – this was decent, gives me The Mowgli’s vibes, and the EDM break was completely surprising yet welcome
13.        Eva Simons – “Guaya” – I’m not a fan. I know she won before. But I’m not of fan.
14.        DSV – “I Am Me” – brb i need to take a shower to rinse every single second of this song out of my body
15.        Hilltop Hoods – “1955” - ….that’s all
16.        Moon Taxi – “Two High” – Okay, this artist was on my waiting list but damn that’s 2 artists in one contest rip dan 2k17
17.        Vance Joy – “Lay It On Me” – oh this is his new boring single. Yawn sorry
18.        Blackpink – “As If It’s Your Last” – are they really gonna win again? *sigh* okay
19.        A R I Z O N A – “Where I Wanna Be” – I’ll take this. This was pretty good.
20.        Tove Lo – “True Disaster” – Nothing will ever top Habits for Tove Lo. This album wasn’t nearly as good as her first. Considered this for my waiting list but passed it on.
21.        Phantogram – “You Don’t Get Me High Anymore” – yeah I didn’t feel this one either
22.        Rag’n’Bone Man – “Grace” – this is probably going to win actually and I won’t be mad cause I can’t hate this golden-voiced teddy bear
23.        Picture This – “Take My Hand” – this contest ended with Rag’n’Bone Man. This song was an afterthought of that beautiful ballad.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!