This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 283 Final

Topic » TSC 283 Final

2483 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
With a fantastic contest closing, another one opens in Beta with it starting in 10 mins and you all have 10 MINS TO SEND ME YOUR ENTRIES!
2483 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
FINAL STANDINGS OF TSC283                

01        ::        120        ::        Alma
02        ::        106        ::        Grace VanderWaal
03        ::        105        ::        Gaia
04        ::        100        ::        Dreamcatcher
05        ::        097        ::        Dolly Style
06        ::        092        ::        Nina Nesbitt
07        ::        089        ::        Tom Grennan
08        ::        083        ::        Snavs
09        ::        075        ::        Aura Dione
10        ::        075        ::        Leah McFall
--------------------------------------------
11        ::        075        ::        Banners
12        ::        075        ::        DeJ Loaf
13        ::        069        ::        Lola Marsh
14        ::        064        ::        Echosmith
15        ::        054        ::        Gavin James
16        ::        048        ::        Agnez Mo
17        ::        046        ::        Jack Garratt
18        ::        038        ::        Vice
19        ::        038        ::        Audien
20        ::        028        ::        Betty Moon
----------------------------------------------------
21        ::        021        ::        Eduard Santha
22        ::        010        ::        The NInth Wave
23        ::        000        ::        Norah Jones
2483 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
alpha still has the most @Katey
2483 days 14 hours ago
adeleadele
05        ::        097        ::        Dolly Style

Ty all for my highest placement yet!!!
2483 days 14 hours ago
Katey
Still no top ten for me. =[
2483 days 14 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Good job Rick!
2483 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
Congrats on winning Ricktworick! Also thanks for all the points < 3
2483 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Here are kkoster001's comments which I sneakily deleted so no one could tell who was going to win at the end. :D

BANNERS- I highly enjoyed this song. His voice was very pleasant, and the emotional story created through the vocal and video were awesome!
Leah McFall- She reminds me of Melanie Martinez a little in the way she looks. And I like Melanie. This girl was good too, her falsetto is strong, however the song didn't really peak anywhere. Ok overall.
Grace Vanderwaal- My AGT queen. I've been waiting for her to release a new song too. And I'm surprised I haven't heard this yet. Overall I really liked it though. Very unique, and solid vocal!
Dreamcatcher- Someone is definitely obsessed with these k-pop styled girls. Usually I don't care for them too, but I actually liked this.The pacing fo the music was good, and the peak of the vocals throughout was nice.
Dolly Style- I didn't know what to expect with these girls weird style. However their vocals were really strong, at least until the chorus. Their enunciation really bothered me then.
Tom Grennan- Never heard of him, but I am digging this. His raspy, shouty singing style is giving me Imagine Dragon vibes. Overall really good! Loving this contest so far.
Dej Loaf- The intro was kind of awful, but the song got better as it progressed past that point. Reminds me of a lot of modern music. Solid.
The Ninth Wave- Cool, unique music video. But the song was not really my style. Wasn't digging it.
Echosmith- I really liked this. I like the whispery, echoey falsetto singers. And the beat that sat behind that vocal was pretty good. One of the best submissions thus far.
ALMA- YESSS! She has an awesome voice, and that growl at 0:37 was everything. My favorite of the contest so far.
Aura- The singer kind of scares me for some odd reason. And her vocal didn't really do anything for me either.
Vice- I generally like Jon Bellion. But this felt like your typical pop stuff. Not bad, just not great.
Audien- Well there's definitely an affinity for pop in this contest. Sadly, I think this is the weakest of the bunch so far.
Lolo Marsh- Well the filming on this video was awesome. And her voice was super unique. Very enjoyable, and a great change of pace for this contest. Awesome!
Nina Nesbitt- I've actually heard this one before, and I definitely enjoy it. An awesome set of vocals, pretty piano, and all of it comes together to make a really good song.
Agnez Mo- Very pretty and soft vocal. Yet is also held power behind it. Dynamic, pretty, and simple. Solid submission.
Eduard Santha- Well, I really wanted to like this. But I can't say I did. :(
Norah Jones- One of the easiest to listen to vocals of this contest. Yes please! Only complaint is it didn't really go anywhere.
Gavin James- I love Gavin James, and this song was no exception. I know some people didn't like it, but I liked it alot.
Jack Garrat- This was very intriguing. A different type of song, with many elements involved. I liked it!
Gaia- Very cool voice and production. This song wasn't anything super special to me, but I liked her tone.
Betty Moon- Yeah, this song wasn't really for me. It wasn't anything amazing in my opinion at all.
Snavs- Well it was an interesting auto-tuned voice. And the beat was pretty solid, but I don't think this is a 12 pointer for me.
2483 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
2483 days 14 hours ago
Katey

How devastating is though! LOL!
2483 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
That is brutal
2483 days 14 hours ago
kkoster001
^^^ LMAO
2483 days 14 hours ago
Katey
Snap rick! Lol great minds think alike!
2483 days 14 hours ago
Katey
Who is hosting the next contest?
2483 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Was Katey around for my April breakdown? That was iconic tbh

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!