This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 284 Final

Topic » TSC 284 Final

2465 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Also GL with computer issues, Peter. Mine has been crapping out lately as well.
2465 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan

LMAO
2465 days 17 hours ago
Insanity
Can't stay, unfortunately!

Good luck everyone!
2465 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
we didnt want you to stay anyway steven
2465 days 17 hours ago
Temeky
Bouchra is from african descent?
2465 days 17 hours ago
Temeky
Did not know that! And I was struggling madly with finding artists lmao
2465 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Bouchra is Moroccan :p
2465 days 17 hours ago
Katey
Awhhhh Catchy! =']
2465 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Freshlyground - 'Fire Is Low'

Freshlyground is a South African Afro-fusion band that formed in Cape Town in 2002. The band members variously hail from South Africa, Mozambique, and Zimbabwe. Freshlyground's musical style blends elements of traditional South African music (such as kwela and African folk music), blues, jazz, and features of indie rock.
2465 days 17 hours ago
Temeky
I hope whoever sent Bouchra sent Yallah :P *crosses fingers that its NOT BLANC OU NOIR*

Let's hope I can listen through all the songs to their fullest.

01) Freshlyground
Boring, uninteresting and very repetitive. Nothing is happening whatsoever in this song. I feel like my mom could potentially like this.
2465 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Freshlyground - Their peak was definitely appearing for 20 seconds on "Waka Waka." I can tell you that they have one other good song, "Doo Be Doo," which was already used like years ago. This is a nice, pleasant listen I guess, but it made me feel absolutely nothing I'm afraid.
2465 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Freshlyground - This is interesting because I'm honestly warming up to this more and more the longer it goes. The chorus is super likeable and the instruments are good. I started off not caring for it but I've finished liking it a lot.
2465 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
*re-posting because I noticed a mistake that makes me seem illiterate* :p

If I suddenly disappear it will be down to the computer.
It's being very temperamental. :p

Anyways, I think I'm ready to get started.

Please welcome back Yoshitomi.
We lost two other contestants, who won't mention at the moment in case they send in a last minute entry and I have a bleeding heart moment and let them in, :p
2465 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Bouchra - 'Blanc Ou Noir'

"Blanc ou noir" (English: White or black) is a song by Italian-Moroccan singer Bouchra. She is a very hard person to research, but her full name is Bouchra Dibi if you wanted to know that. :p
2465 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
i am disappointed already

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!