This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 284 Final

Topic » TSC 284 Final

2480 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
FSDFM,LGDFKLGSDFL I HATE THIS SONG
2480 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
02) Bouchra
Heard this song many times before, it's been in Maia Song Contest.
It's probably gonna do very well but I just find it annoying and uninteresting.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
1) Freshlyground - This is cute and happy which will always go down nicely with me. A little forgettable but very nice nonetheless.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
2) Bouchra - I know this too and considered sending it myself, really love this. French is one of my favourite languages for songs and this song is a pretty good example of why. I love her voice and it's a shame she went trashier after this.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
2) Bouchra - I like French music a lot though I rarely do well with songs in French (besides when I almost won with Shy'm). I heard this in ESCT a couple of weeks ago I think, and I like it a lot. The chorus is really strong and has an immediate French identity. The instrumentation definitely carries this though. I could see it doing well.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
Ok after taking 3 minutes to send my first comment I think my internet is back <3
2480 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
2. Bouchra - Slightly disappointed this was sent, I feel like "Yallah" would have been a better choice for this contest. This is just a bit too pedestrian to me.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Timaya - 'Sanko'

Inetimi Alfred Odon, better known by his stage name Timaya, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He is the founder of South South hip hop group Dem Mama Soldiers.
2480 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
3. Timaya - He really likes that complete overuse of autotune. The production on the instrumental is quite nice, but his voice is unbearable.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
3) Timaya - I was expecting to hear something like this. It's not for me.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
03) Timaya
Sounded the same all the way through the song. Didn't even realize that it ended until after a few seconds. Very uninteresting as well, I'm not impressed.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
3) Timaya - Wow @ that backing track straight outta Cooking Mama. Not my thing but it's not awful for what it is I guess.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
This contest is brought to you by James Charles.
2480 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Goapele - 'Tears On My Pillow'

Goapele is an American soul and R&B singer-songwriter. Her name means move forward in Setswana, a South African language. Her father was an exiled South Africa political activist who campaigned against the Apartheid.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!