This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 286 Final

Topic » TSC 286 Final

2453 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Fallon Cush - 'Long Shot'
2453 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Fallon Cush – Didn’t really have  high hopes when this started. I didn’t particularly like the instrumentation or the vocals. Plus he sounds like he’s really straining his voice.
2453 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Fallon Cush - Fine, it's not bad, but not for me.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d9c96d6d39ad1715c0719c20b7170921/tumblr_inline_n3zvmtPzuE1sc4m4i.gif
2453 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Anastasia Gladilina - 'Pover'
2453 days 8 hours ago
UnicornChicken
05) Fallon Cush - This is very reminiscent of those one hit wonder songs from the 90s and I'm not mad about it.
2453 days 8 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I can't keep up with these songs on mobile lol. I think I will lurk silently in the shadows until something I love comes along!
2453 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Anastasia Gladilina – Junior Eurovision? We’re in for a rough ride folks. :p The verses were a struggle, I quite liked the chorus. I feel like Junior Eurovision is like listening to pretty bland 90s songs :p That key change…so edgy :p
2453 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
6) Anastasia Gladilina - There isn't a more telling sign that TSC is in its yearly summer blues when people start submitting Junior Eurovision rejects. It's not horrible but, no..

https://media1.giphy.com/media/8JmoLdjibmxeo/giphy.gif
2453 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Bonzai - 'I Feel Alright'
2453 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
i have trouble on the laptop, how you do the contest on anything smaller without a proper keyboard, is beyond me!!
2453 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
hey yall im back im gonna be commenting live from the next song on!
2453 days 8 hours ago
UnicornChicken
07) Bonzai - Yaasss this is exactly what I love. Breezy and chill but I still wanna dance to the super hot fire beat!! Wooo I can tell this will probably be my favourite this week! Hype!
2453 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
YAY RODRIGUES
2453 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
7) Bonzai - I had high expectations from the thumbnail, but it's not necessarily delivering. It's a bit noisy, and the chorus sounds like what you hear when you you continually play a 1-second section of any YouTube video. It's kind of growing on me though.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-s9zGAI7KHy4/Vu_9pSNuM3I/AAAAAAAAEdE/NtoVFT-5ALAXACvz9xCiMmh4Em53-T9XQ/s1600/Nikki%2BGrahame%2Bseries%2Bnumber%2B5.gif
2453 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) Bonzai – This contest is heating up. Not perfect but very solid. :) My favourite so far by a quite a large margin. I’m not overly keen on the edited vocals to make her sound like a chipmunk though. :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!