This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 286 Final

Topic » TSC 286 Final

2472 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10) The Accidentals – I like the harmonies. Not particularly keen on anything else, it’s pretty cute I suppose. Actually that may be a little harsh, I’m enjoying this, it’s really chill.
2472 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
2472 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Chase & Status - 'Love Me More (feat. Emeli Sande)'
2472 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
10) The Accidentals- This is so uninteresting, omfg... I can only say that is bland because out of it... Maybe her voice is nice?
2472 days 16 hours ago
UnicornChicken
11) Chase & Status - I totally zoned out for that first verse, oops but the chorus snapped me right out of it!! I love the high energy that it gives!
2472 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Chase & Status – Is this recent, I feel like I’ve heard this before. The beats themselves sound very familiar. Emeli has a good vocal, but they don’t really shine here. The best bit is when the choir harmonises with her. Solid…I expected better.
2472 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Chase & Status - I feel like I've heard it all before but this is quite nice, though I'll admit it begins to drag. Could have been about a minute shorter because it actually left me feeling a little cold.

http://normangeestar.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Endurance-Head-of-Household-up.gif
2472 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Little Dragon - 'Strobe Light'
2472 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
11) Chase & Status: I mean, its not bad but it isnt that good either... I think Emeli's voice fits other type of songs better like ballads but its not awful, middle of the pack maybe
2472 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12) Little Dragon – I like the beats. It’s not gonna set the world alight, but I am shaking my bum…so yeah it’s done something right. This video is pretty dire though…it’s not as edgy as they think it is. :p
2472 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Little Dragon - This is almost up my alley, but I feel like it's too simplistic for the most part. Large chunks of the song make almost no impact on me. I'm adoring the chorus though so let me have my moment.

http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/thumbnails/photos/files/asset/10/00/59/51/42d6991cd9b22251_bb_alex_moment.gif
2472 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Krystl - 'Losing My Head'
2472 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
12) Little Dragon: I didn't find this interesting at all either, I mean that voice isnt good at all and the song seems like got pulled from the 90s. Its a nah for me
2472 days 16 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Okay it's 5:45am and this is physically killing me. I like what I've seen so far in this contest, but I'll have to look at the rest tomorrow. Peace out peoples!
2472 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
later Unicorn

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!