This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 544 Final

Topic » TSC 544 Final

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) Kalomira - “Rolling”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Paula Cendejas - “PAENAMORAR”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) DPR IAN - “Don’t Go Insane”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) Fluhx - “Salt and Sour”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
19) Empress Of - “Lorelei”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
20) yeule - “dazies”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - “Toryanse”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
22) Vampire Weekend - “Classical”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
23) HONEYMOAN - “We’re on an island, but it’s the UK”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
24) underscores - “Johnny johnny johnny”

31 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
And that’s the week!!! Votes are due by Sunday at 3 pm EST!!!

Spotify playlist for the week:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3xB87OG0IZJ1lEmHLwkiSt?si=G2QyuOoTT6-_-_X1xSq65Q
30 days 20 hours ago
Joee323
01) Diona - yesss sensory overload (in a good way) for the opening - CROCODAAAAAAAA
02) Charli XCX - i'm not on the charli hype train generally but this holds up TBH even though it's kinda safe pop
03) kezia - a lovely chill bop, was sweet to my ears the voice and the melody was very nice
04) Grace Power - shes giving mom a little bit, i like her voice tbh, but idk if i love the song overall the lyrics kinda cringe me out a lil and it also gives fight song idk why
05) BAMBY - this wasnt my favourite during HSC, i'm not mad it's here though
06) Jaydonclover - this is something that i would listen to on a nightbus actually, its looking out of the window pretending you're in a movie vibes
07) Naoma - oh this got me moving in my seatttt
08) Drake Bell - this is so unserioussssss plz but like actually it isnt terrible LMFAO it just goes on for too long
09) BENEE - boppyyyy and catchy
10) Gia Woods - wow what wouldn't gia do ?! make a bop that i would enjoy... possibly :o
11) Allison Ponthier - yessss this is my vibe, a lil chappel roan almost maybe? idk but i liked it very much
12) Alexander Stewart - okayyy a man? this is giving eurovision ballad so much
13) Rodney Chrome - IKTRRRRRRRR so here for this, so refreshing actually
14) Diana Wang - GORGGGGGGG omg i love this
15) Kalomira - my greek mommmm sadly this was mid i'm so gutted
16) Paula Cendejas - fineee but will get lost int he mix i fear
17) DPR IAN - not my thing, even though it has boppy parts in the chorus which save it a little, otherwise a bit generic
18) Fluhx - this is quite charming, feels quite brit pop and stuff that i used to listen to in the 00-10s
19) Empress Of - very boppy too
20) yeule - nice chill bop but not as impactful as some of the other songs this week i fear
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - yessss loved this
22) Vampire Weekend - vampire weekend takes me back !!
23) HONEYMOAN - i also live on an island and sadly it is also the uk (grows up in england sm)
24) underscores - GREAT FINISHER !!!
30 days 4 hours ago
1001games
Diona: I liked the instrumentals but other than that its too basic sounding for me.

Charli XCX: I’ve always found her music corny, way too extra, and annoying. My point was proven here.

Kezia: I like the vibe. Vocals/mixing kind of threw me off but it wasn’t bad overall.

Grace Power: She has a nice and soothing voice. The song was slightly boring after a bit but I did really enjoy this.

BAMBY: Yeah no thank you.

Naoma: I liked this! The vocals, the chorus, the instrumentals. Everything was there. Perfect!

Drake Bell: Wow a completely different side of him for sure. He gave me Beatles vibes. This was amazing!

BENEE: As weird and dumb as this was. I was actually vibing with it and it was honestly catchy lol. Wutttt?!?

Gia Woods: Just aint for me I’m afraid!

Allison Ponthier: It was a nice listen. I didnt hate it. But I wouldn’t listen to it again.

Alexander Stewart: Basic white boy ballad. So damn corny!

Rodney Chrome: For a rap song (which I usually don’t care for) this wasn’t half bad. Idk what it was but I was vibing.

Diana Wang: This ain’t it Diana!

Kalomira: It was meh. Got annoying after a bit. But yeah not horrible I guess.

Paula Cendejas: I really couldn’t get into this. Sorry!

DPR IAN: It’s giving thriller. Anywho I did enjoy this quite a bit!

Fluhx: bibbles saving the contest yet again! Another solid song choice bibsy.

Empress Of: Yeah this song went absolutely nowhere. How anticlimatic.

Yeule: Wtf was this. You call this music?!?

ATARASHII GAKKO!: It amazes me how many kpop groups there are out there with huge popularity and I don’t like a single one of them.

Vampire Weekend: Ooooo new Vampire Weekend??? Not the same as they used to sound but I did still enjoy this!

HONEYMOAN: Yikes.

Underscores: Omg this gives me ptsd to my old science teacher who would do the stupid jonny shit all the time. Catchy song but its hard to like fully.
28 days ago
MISSimogen
01) Diona - this was..... not for me.. like at all :3

02) Charli XCX - actively in my charli hate train again. its not bad but i was very underwhelmed she has batter. the remix ate this all the way up as did i luv it matter of FACT!

03) kezia - oh this is RIGHTTTT up my street omg.... so pretty and gorgeous. very chilled and dreamy... like that chorus is soooooo pretty. the mixing is giving garage band but that part of the charm muah <3

04) Grace Power - its giving like.. theatre kid... i wasn't very impressed at all.

05) BAMBY - yas finally something me and the girls can pop our arse to. ill take it.. CHOOOPAAAA CHOOOOPZ.

06) Jaydonclover - oh i loooooveeee this. i had heard it before and its still very pretty. vocally quite gorgeous we already knew id love this <3

07) Naoma - its veryyyy jessie ware which is not inherently a bad thing. was a bit bored but i cant deny i was moving a BIT.

08) Drake Bell - oh nawt drake bell this is so funny.

09) BENEE - i usually hate her and while i don't love this there's something abt it that i don't mind. maybe the production. but these angsty teen songs will never do it for me.

10) Gia Woods - gia woods reclaiming her queen card like idgaf it was stun.

11) Allison Ponthier - i cant believe i sent her one time my gawddd... like boring yt girl but kind of pretty for a horse girl like.... it has a charm abt it.

12) Alexander Stewart - i hate MENNNNNN

13) Rodney Chrome - yasss i luv me some rodney chrome actually. i think i had another song in my list to send but this one is probably on par or better than the one i listened to.

14) Diana Wang - very very bored actually.

15) Kalomira - i mean it sounds so dated and bad but there's a bit of camp in there... yeah...

16) Paula Cendejas - oh i LOVEEEEE this. very strong. gorgeous chrous that brings it awllll together. one of the best of the week yupppp.

17) DPR IAN - ill say it again.. i HATEEEE men.

18) Fluhx - #music #rock #indie

19) Empress Of - oh i always mean to listen to this album in full but I've listened to bits n pieces and its awllrightttt. this is kind of boppy i was moving yes.

20) yeule - i fear I've gone off her.. her last projects haven't been giving to me... this was......... another miss for me. but at least its a bit interesting.

21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - oh i rly enjoyed this... the production kind of gorj i loved all the elements here yass.

22) Vampire Weekend - i didn't hate this actually... it was.... very nice.

23) HONEYMOAN - yasssss my British island girlie representation . love this..

24) underscores - very gummy bear song... :3
27 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. diona - this is kind of a headache in a saturday morning (4pm) but she's queenie i guess..
02. charli xcx - she looks so good in this video.... i mean i've come around to this song even though it's not that good or anything and she'0s probably the worst person alive. like it's terrible but i'll never bring myself to hate charlotte
03. kezia - it's not reinventing the wheel or anything but this is so gorjus to me,, the little twinkly synths in the chorus n her voice it's all just very great to me. i want paperboy so badd
04. grace power - i want to root for her cuz this is giving unintentional camp but u just know she goes so hard for like..taylor swift... it throws my vibe off
05. bamby - i luvv this song!!!!!!!!
06. jaydonclover - sosososo pretty... giving beautiful solemn siren OMG. i just love her tone and the lo-fi production complements it really well
07. naoma - maybe if she had more of a budget this cud be a little geriatric jamie lee curtis gay doppelganger banger but that beat is DEAD girl.
08. drake bell - no1gaf bozo
09. benee - oh this is cute for her icl. like it's a little boring n played out but the new rave beat matches well w her boring ass delivery. it's like cute sure
10. gia woods - no way it's only been 20 weeks i feel like i see her every three business days on here. this is like okay too maybe if it wa sslayyter i'd be gagging harder. i guess i like the TOTL stolen beat. it's like fine
11. allison ponthier - she's so boring to me .....like just safe run of the mill bland indie pop every single time. i am tired
12. alexander stewart - and then i can't even say the f word like what is this world that we're living in
13. rodney chrome - i can't tell if it's a littl corny at times or if that's just my internalised homophobia. anyways this is great, bree runway has sons
14. diana wang - aweee i quite liked this. pretty melodies n i like the beat too..she's cute
15. kalomira - help not kalomira...are we this bored. i mean this would be a smash in 2016 like it's giving me a little bit of nadine coyle...but like objectively speaking this is horrible.
16. paula cendejas - dellaxoz boring if it slayed
17. dpr ian - this is horrible omg. i can't tell if i'm mistaking him for another dpr boy but this is like genuinely the worst song i've everh eard. giving brendon urie down omg i reject this on principle.
18. fluhx -it was #pleasant !! i didn't mind #rocking to this #indie #music in the #background
19. empress of -WHAT'S HER NAME WHAT'S HER NAME. this album was mid city but at least we got this out of it. bop
20. yeule - what a late send.... i mean i love this song to death shoegaze yeule is the best yeule IDC. luv this song forever n always3<<3
21. atarashii gakko! - might have to get into them fulltime cuz they've never missed... just very fun n tiptoeing that line between novelty fun and like unironic bop.. i love this a bit
22. vampire weekend - not my type of music at all... i actually hate his tone so bad.... that said this is not bad at all.
23. honeymoan - idgaff sorry.
24. underscores - their best!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!