This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 544 Final

Topic » TSC 544 Final

39 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Diona – I do like that there is ethnic music there at first but then it became repetitive and annoying to me just like that
02) Charli XCX – Yeah, she has gone downhill with this dated track that makes my head jurt with it’s beats and her vocals are not delivering
03) Kezia – This is such a boring song as it never goes anywhere and I just can’t get into it with her voice being a downer to hear
04) Grace Power – Now this song sounds like a classic with that gorgeous music and her lovely vocals and it is pure magic
05) BAMBY – Um I am not taking whatever is going on here with the beat being so stupid and this is making me more insane listening to it and I hate that licking effect
06) Jaydonclover – I really don’t like her vocals that sounds like she is mumbling and this song is a sad mess that never seems to get better
07) Naoma – It’s time to dance bitch as this is putting me in a good mood with this catchy dance hit that got me grooving for more
08) Drake Bell – Oh no it is Drake Bell and this is so dull and there is nothing interesting about this boredom and his horrible vocals
09) BENEE – I am getting into this one which has a fast sick beat and she gives so much sass and attitude and got me pumped up
10) Gia Woods – What is she doing and I wonder if she was drunk when the song was recorded as there is no other explanation for why it is so bad
11) Allison Ponthier – I can’t get into this country song being more of a slumber and is just tiring to get through with her mediocre vocals
12) Alexander Stewart – He has got such a great voice with those range and this is a nice ballad and I do end up liking it so good job
13) Rodney Chrome – This song is a cluster mess with all these sound effects and music put in that combusts and is so bad it’s bad
14) Diana Wang – Well she is trying but there is no point as this is practically dying with the music driving me to sleep as boredom overtakes me
15) Kalomira – I can’t deny I love this pop idol as she knows how to give us what we want being a sucker for this dance music and has a nice catch to it
16) Paula Cendejas – This is very dramatic as I like it builds from being this slow version to being fast paced as this has kept me on my toes
17) DPR IAN – Oh yes, I am bopping along to this dark bop that has me sucked in with his enlightening vocals and irresistible beat
18) Fluhx – My god is that it because this has bored me to death having no energy in their vocals and just drags on and on
19) Empress Of – I’m not a fan of this beat which is way too repetitive and annoying overshadowing the singer and makes me hate the whole thing
20) yeule – This is going all out and I like this craziness into the music but the singer needs to put more attempt in their singing
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! – I am in love with this right away loving their wild energy and banging music as this is making me want to rave
22) Vampire Weekend – The instruments are fun to listen to being quite unique and he got an alright voice so it all works well enough
23) HONEYMOAN – Where is the budget for this because I can’t see one with how the beat is pretty basic and she is just doing whatever
24) underscores – Johnny Johnny Johnny is all I can think about listening to this and they sure know how to get it stuck in your head and this has grown on me so much
39 days 14 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1. Diona-This was a very entertaining song to listen to. I loved the vocals, the energy Diona put into the song, and the instrumentals.
2. Charli XCX-When I saw that Charli was on the running list order I was looking forward to listening to her song. However, I was disappointed by this song although it’s good for what the song was supposed to be genre wise.  It’s not for me, but I understand why some people would like this.
3. Kezia-This was a very easy song to listen to and I liked the vocals as well.
4. Grace Power-Honestly, I found this song to be really boring. I did like the vocals and instrumentals though.
5. Bamby-This song is giving me Reggae vibes and I love it! Also, this is a very catchy song and fun as well.
6. Jaydonclover-This song started off well with a good smooth R&B style. But, it stayed that way throughout the song, nothing changed, and it ended up being  boring. But, the vocals were good though.
7. Naoma-This song was a rollercoaster for me meaning there were parts that I liked and some that I didn’t like. In the end though, it was enjoyable to listen to. Plus, the vocals reminded me a bit of Beyoncé at times which is good.
8. Drake Bell-I absolutely love how vulnerable Drake was singing this song. I wish the song was more depressing though like his real life issues against the sexual abuse by John Peck that Drake went through when he was 15. But, it was still a good song, just not as good as I was expecting. But, the vocals were really good though and the lyrics were well written. Also, this song reminds me of a Beatles song which isn’t bad just not original. I do understand though that he was going for an inspirational song which is good. Also, I did appreciate how he mentioned him and his wife’s relationship and that it was his brightness in his life.
9. BENEE-Honestly, I found this to be repetitive for a Dance song although I still liked listening to the song.
10. Gia Woulds-“Gia Would” reminds me of BENEE’s song. But, this song had no redeeming qualities and was bad.
11. Alison Ponthier-I really wanted to like this song, because I like this genre. But, it was very underwhelming and not a song I’d listen to again. The vocals weren’t terrible though.
12. Alexander Stewart-This was a very emotional song with powerful lyrics which was great about Alexander’s mental health issues. Vocally, Alexander’s skills were good.
13. Rodney Chrome-The song had promise in the beginning, but then it got worse throughout the rest of the song.
14. Diana Wang-The vocals were nice and I liked the instrumentals too.
15. Kalomira-I really enjoyed Kalomira’s vocals, but that was about it.
16. Paula Cendejas-Paula’s song started off well and then it went downhill.
17. DPR IAN-DPR’s song is one of my favorites so far! The mix of the lyrics, vocals, and creative instrumentals is what makes this song great.
18. Fluhx-This song is the best written song in this competition so far! The vocals were fine, but for this type of music, it’s more about the storytelling than giving big vocals.
19. Empress Of-Honestly, this song sounds so generic for this type of music. I thought that the vocals were good though.
20. Yeule-While I enjoyed the haunting lyrics and the Indie Rock vibe, the song in general was average at best.
21. ATARASHII GAKKO!-Okay this song is really bad.
22. Vampire Weekend-This was very disappointing, because I was expecting it to be great since I like this band. It’s not a terrible song, it was entertaining in the beginning, but then the song went downhill from there. I did like the vocals and instrumentals though.
23. HONEYMOAN-This song was pretty good, but nothing special. It is a song I’d listen to again though.
24. Underscores-This song is very mediocre. There were moments in the lyrics that I liked though. Vocally, it is horrible and there’s barely any singing. It’s more talk singing than good singing which I don’t like.
39 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Diona - can she not? I'm still hungover
02) Charli XCX - give this woman some time to rest and not enter her in tsc please
03) kezia - was this video filmed with a motorola razr? It's a sweet summery song at least
04) Grace Power - it weaves in and out of being cringe and then it finally picks up near the end and gets good, but something about her annoys me
05) BAMBY - ehhh this is annoying
06) Jaydonclover - at least this is inoffensive
07) Naoma - the title is an instant 12, and the song honestly backs it up, it's irresistible, fun and she sounds incredible
08) Drake Bell - just kinda weird to send him at this time, feels like you're trying to capitalize on him being abused?
09) BENEE - I can get behind the fun and rambunctiousness of this
10) Gia Woods - she's still going isn't she… it's actually not bad like the chorus instrumental is addictive. If saltburn chose to be better it would have this song
11) Allison Ponthier - songs about being gay? ewwwwwwwwwww, jk it's softly cute
12) Alexander Stewart - the annoying gay on The Valley sounds good here, good enough to excuse how basic american idol original song this sounds like
13) Rodney Chrome - I swear from the wide shot he looked like jason derulo LOL the rap has some clever lines but the overall sound is just so dissonant and not catchy I'm gonna pass
14) Diana Wang - ok ms. Wang I'm hearing that beat, it's subtle but it's there! Nice
15) Kalomira - o this is so basic and silly… sure this is what I call a tsc disney channel entry
16) Paula Cendejas - can't really focus on this track if I'm being honest
17) DPR IAN - it's got a haunting but catchy quality that I enjoy
18) Fluhx - sounds like it belongs on the OC soundtrack, which could be a compliment-oh then I see croatia, bop country, meh song
19) Empress Of - I've listened to this twice and still do not know where I settle on it, I think it's forgettable :\
20) yeule - another slow burn but I'm bored of this sound this morning
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - we kinda needed more fun here! It's a tad chaotic but I'm having fun in my seat
22) Vampire Weekend - tbh never had a vampire weekend phase like some gays but this sounds like good cute vibes this morning and that’s all I need
23) HONEYMOAN - latter part of this contest is underwhelming, I don't really go for songs like these where it sounds like she's just talking into the oblivion
24) underscores - me to TGDeuxMoi jk that loser wishes, anyways this song is silly
39 days 13 hours ago
Tepr
01 Diona - no this was a little annoying
02 Charli - I do love Charli, hated her Barbie Song, this is more in line with what I like about her but still not fully giving me what I want.
03 kezia - hmm this is nice, it's a little simple
04 Grace Power - nice vocals, lyrics are a little underwhelming, they pick up towards the end, quiet sweet overall
05 Bamby - did nothing for me
06 Jaydonclover - intriguing vocals, curious aesthetic sound, I like the overall feel but it failed to progress
07 Naoma - a bitter Diva house is a always welcome. hmm it feels very safe to a certain degree.
08 Drake Bell - it's fine, its not for me
09 BENEE - this was on my Radar, considered sending It, it's certainly a lite bop. It defo more impactful on first listen
10 Gia Woods - vocals are little blah, but was feeling The beat
11 Allison Ponthier - this is rather nice, very simple song but It works
12 Alexander Stewart - this is fine, a little basic
13 Rodney Chrome - i wanted to like this, but it was a little underwhelming
14 Diana Wang - vocals are a little too sweet for me. Grew on me towards the end, progressed nicely
15 Kalomira - this is giving me Gina G, feels very dated, but I can't deny that's its catchy.
16 Paula Cendejas - the first song to really grab my attention.
17 DPR Ian - I like DPR Ian, i find it all very intriguing, I am yet to be fully converted, maybe not the best choice available.
18 Fluhx - refreshing, not reinventing the wheel, very 2000s alt rock scene, but in the best way. Oh those harmonies are gorgeous
19 Empress of - Have heard more well rounded songs from her, but this was grand.
20 Yeule - evokes many different emotions, rather unique song
21 ATARASHII GAKKO! - hmm its giving the chaos I like to thieves off but im not sure if its just chaos for the sake of it. It was fun.
22 Vampire Weekend - it's actually refreshing to hear Vampire Weekend. Not sure if this is old or new, either way it feels like a more mature sound for them
23 HONEYMOAN - hmm wasnt expecting this, very contemporary sounding. A little short.
24 underscores - Great LP, so many bops, good pick!
39 days 9 hours ago
Currents
01) Diona - https://media4.giphy.com/media/3oEdvaWsgIRSlVIAk8/200.gif?cid=6c09b952jpc38o4y5u614esex2hz0d2togvlyxmjt2rok786&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=200.gif

02) Charli XCX - the remix of this is amazing but i find this to be pretty weak especially for her. from the other snippets, i think i will appreciate this more within the context of the album. but on its own, im not gagging

03) kezia - Plain Jane, spaghetti, No sauce, no sauce… but it’s pleasant and would by no means be something id run to skip if it came on shuffle

04) Grace Power - the first few piano notes were giving me The Loneliest Time i was leaned forward. theres glimpses of this that i like but it feels corny as a final product. nice voice tho

05) BAMBY - annoying as hell but kinda funny

06) Jaydonclover - ooooh i love this, it doesnt particularly evolve but it’s a very pleasant listen. the simple production helps her voice shine for me

07) Naoma - cute and fun! not something id prob ever revisit but enjoy this for what it is

08) Drake Bell - not my foot tapping…. it goes on FOREVER though like my goodness. but i fully expected this to be dogshit and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. i hope whoever submitted this did so with genuine intentions since i know sometimes a troll entry pops up.

09) BENEE - forgot about this lady, she had a few songs i enjoyed and i see she seems to have made a slight shift in her sound? this is a lot of fun!

10) Gia Woods - had me hooked at the beginning, sounds a lot like turn off the light (non-derogatory) sonically, it’s a little silly but im bopping

11) Allison Ponthier - not this lady GET HER OFF MY SHOW. another 20something inspired by taylor but i find her to be like a more pleasant-sounding maisie peters. eating my first sentence a bit bc this has some very gorg parts, simple but i enjoyed this

12) Alexander Stewart - go to therapy stop screaming at me

13) Rodney Chrome - works more as a tiktok sound/snippet than a full song. some really terrible parts here haha

14) Diana Wang - she queened out a bit here, didn’t she? not something i’d typically be bopping to and its simple but its working for me. very smooth overall

15) Kalomira - LMAO i laugheddddd. this is the kind of camp im kinda fucking with though TBH like this is mother???? reminds me of hilary duff in breathe in/breathe out era like dated but im having fun!

16) Paula Cendejas - to go from such a mother to whatever this is… boring, then theres a bit of good, then just becomes way too noisy way too quickly. throwing every dart at the board but using her non-dominant hand

17) DPR IAN - surprisingly fine background noise. but this is pee pee poo bad

18) Fluhx - what is with this youtube title lol is this AI generated? i actually enjoy the sound quite a bit, reminds me of what would play on the OC. not entirely sold on his voice but exceeded expectations for sure

19) Empress Of - there were better sends from this album but this is still a win relatively speaking this week, love that production and feel itd hit on a dancefloor after a few drinks

20) yeule - cool risks taken but i find this to drag ultimately. fails to grab my attention

21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - ooooooooh im seated!! i hope this doesnt suck. ok it’s kind of a lot and never reaches the high bar i set for it but its fun enough. a wee annoying though

22) Vampire Weekend - no because i almost sent this in place of my entry but wanted to see if there’d be a better bop on the album…. love them and this, for sure my favorite single from the era thus far and evokes the old vampire weekend sound that i love so so much. lately, 30 seconds before i get to work ive been switching whatever im playing (usually something loud to wake me up) to this and lowering the volume lmao. first truly great entry of the week for me

23) HONEYMOAN - ok this is like very simple but i enjoyed it. nothing all too special but its cute

24) underscores - uhhhhh hahahahahah sorry…….. *closes laptop*
38 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Diona - “Okadar” - As a dance song, this song managed to make me yawn. Also someone should really let people know that the weird squeaky sound is NOT a good effect to be added into a song.

02) Charli XCX - “Von Dutch” - Her songs is very hit or miss for me, so far her only hits for me are "Boys" and "1999". This one is not a hit unfortunately. This is not number one for me, so stop repeating it, tho I can somewhat see a certain crowd will be obssessed with this song.

03) kezia - “sweet nothing” - This feels very gamebot entry for me. It reminds me a bit of Cariss Auburn but this song is not as good as that song. So let's fly to Japan, Osaka if you wanna, Cycle Naoshima, that chorus was just perfect. Anyway, this is not bad, just missing the wow factor.

04) Grace Power - “Water Worship Pray” - It's a very safe ballad, nothing to be faulted at, but also nothing wow for me. The ending kinds of pick up a bit.

05) BAMBY - “Chupa Chups” - Yeah, no. We had enough songs about bad girls on radio, I don't need more of these in TSC.

06) Jaydonclover- “nightbus” - I hope it's Tim whom submitted this. I like this, it's chill and gives me a vibe like I'm listening to this alone at night.

07) Naoma - “Dance, Bitch!” - I mean it's fine but it's giving me Jessie Ware vibes.

08) Drake Bell - “I Kind Of Relate”” - I guess this is going onto my guilty pleasure playlist lmao.

09) BENEE - “Green Honda” - Not for me.

10) Gia Woods - “Gia Would” - I mean ......, not for me again I guess.

11) Allison Ponthier - “Skin” - Reminds me of Alisa Xayalith a bit, this is quite good actually, I like this. Tho the lyrics sounds a bit creepy. Ok this song is weird.

12) Alexander Stewart - “if you only knew” - YES A GOOD BALLAD FINALLY! Tbh this song isn't that good but it's decent.

13) Rodney Chrome - “Break The Internet” - This is what going on internet via dial up in the 90s feels like because they literally use the dial up noise in the song.

14) Diana Wang - “Wang Jiang Ting” - Oh this is really chill and mellow, I like this, kind of a huge contrast with the previous entry lol.

15) Kalomira - “Rolling” - This is so dated and corny lmao. WAIT THIS IS RELEASED IN 2024?????? WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT'S FROM 2012 LMAO.

16) Paula Cendejas - “PAENAMORAR” - I liked the first minute of the song, but when the beats come in I kind of lost interest in it.

17) DPR IAN - “Don’t Go Insane” - Very K-Pop esque for some reason, so not my thing because it's very cookie-cutter K-Pop type of song. Oh wow I'm already done with this song at 2 minutes mark and it is still going on omg.

18) Fluhx - “Salt and Sour” - It's ok, I don't mind listening to this but I won't look it up myself to listen to it.

19) Empress Of - “Lorelei” - It's fine.

20) yeule - “dazies” - I don't like robot singing.

21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - “Toryanse” - It's unique but it's not really my cup of tea.

22) Vampire Weekend - “Classical” - I don't hate this but it's also giving me nothing like idk it's kind of mid I guess.

23) HONEYMOAN - “We’re on an island, but it’s the UK” - Another song that I don't hate but also giving me nothing when I am listening to it. I guess people from the UK will get it more but yeah idk I just don't think this song is my cup of tea.

24) underscores - “Johnny johnny johnny” - I mean, it's ok I guess.
38 days 21 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Diona – shes very LOUDDDDDDD… I was moving a bit I cant lie mommm. she didn’t rly bring anything new to this sound it’s definitely all been heard before and surely done better but u know it was not bad. I enjoyed the mess aspect of it

02) Charli XCX – this is NAWT the addison rae remix.. be so fr. its a bit bawpy I suppose.. I don’t actually love it like even the remix I don’t love but it would’ve been funnier if it was the remix. ya idk this song doesn’t do it for me overall.

03) kezia – shes a server. I mean we know we’ve heard a lot of songs like these in tsc over the past while but sumn abt her is giving more so than the others. the production was interesting and her voice worked v well over it. in conclusion she’s a potential mother

04) Grace Power – I wasn’t sure on her vocal delivery at the beginning but this grew on me as it went on.. like idk she drew me in. the dancing in the video was a tad corny but I would say I liked the song

05) BAMBY – her body is so tea woah.. admittedly I wanted to be obsessed w this in hsc but i don’t love the chorus unfortunately. It’s still a serve but i won’t be going crazy for this yk. im sure her discography is insane however

06) Jaydonclover – i wanted 2 like this so bad but it was just slightly tew mellow for me. the production has cool elements and theres a slay song in here somewhere but yea in terms of what we were served idk girls

07) Naoma – this caricature of jessie ware whew.. u know what ill give her one thing the drop was fun. but everything else was just very mid and pedestrian.

08) Drake Bell – in the most respectful way possible. idgaf

09) BENEE – the production was strong but her delivery is soo.. idk the way she starts the verses made me cringe. well the whole verse if im being honest. yeah unfortunately I don’t care for this at all

10) Gia Woods – plzzzz gia would. i can’t lie this is doing it for me. especially in a contest as mid as this one so far. like i’m moving. gia said she would and she did yass!

11) Allison Ponthier – now that’s a name I haven’t heard since her irrelevant ass was in tsc last. jk mommm love u. I actually rly liked this <3 the chorus was so charming to me. shes not reinventing the wheel but I enjoyed it.

12) Alexander Stewart – now i respect the message behind this and he actually did sound good esp in the chorus but I could not help but wince at some of the lyrics specifically in the verses. like the first few lyrics were giving copy n pasted. perhaps a random critique but it was noticeable to ME. not bad tho.

13) Rodney Chrome – i think the ‘break the internet breaking all their necks’ line n the way it was delivered is a bit meh but the other parts were so slayful.. he ate the fuck out of everything except the chorus essentially. still probably good enough for points in this fuck ass week

14) Diana Wang – this was very random and mid.

15) Kalomira – she’s so unserious. all she needed was a jessica mauboy collab and this would’ve been perfect

16) Paula Cendejas – i mean if we’re being serious w ourselves this is objectively way better than everything else served up so far. the range like woah.. that mid section is such an EAT like crown her alrdy..

17) DPR IAN – it had some cool elements.. the chorus drop or whatever was not that good personally. Ive never been a fan of whistle esque noises in music so yeah this is a chop

18) Fluhx – it was cute I suppose! it did unfortunately go on WAY too fucking long. i was waiting for it to end so that’s never a good sign.

19) Empress Of – this was good id say. her production always seems to on point. this song particularly gives me grower so while im not obsessed currently I could see it growing

20) yeule – I do like some of yeule’s music but this was giving incoherent mess to me but not in the fun chaotic way idk.. it was jarring to listen to.

21) ATARASHII GAKKO! – I was ready to clock their life if this was bad but it kind of gagged me girls.. probably the best song ive heard from them idk I like the production and it didn’t feel jokey. I will say though it was alrdy getting old by the end so like while it sounds.. good now I could see myself finding it annoying after a while

22) Vampire Weekend – sometimes I watch stuff and question like every single creative decision. Like please inform me why we needed a 3 second blooper at the beginning it just pissed me AWFFF . I found this really mid and annoying anyway

23) HONEYMOAN – the title of this song is awful I’ll put it out there. this just felt like a bunch of nothing idk I was not living

24) underscores – is it amazing no but its definitely in the top 10 best songs this week and irdgaf if that’s a spoiler. like I have to take what I can get at this point. even then it started annoying me by the end
38 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Diona: The production is incredibly annoying and made for an unpleasant listening experience. This is not my brand of europop
02) Charli XCX: She will never make music for me. Pass
03) kezia: It’s a nice vibe. Very low budget bedroom pop (in a good way). I’m not gagged, and this sound has been done better. But it’s a nice palette cleanser after the first two songs
04) Grace Power: I was scared to press the play button, but this was kind of cute. She has a nice voice. I didn’t really like the direction the song took during the bridge, and it all kind of went downhill from there. I think her voice is better suited for the subtler parts of the song rather than her trying to belt something out during the bridge. Idk it’s a fine song, but I was expecting a lot worse so I’m content
05) BAMBY: We’re really just going through all of Patrick’s rejects, which I get because he tore the house down with that selection. And this song is really a testament to that. This is kind of the blueprint for trashy, cunty bops. It’s just a load of fun and no one is doing it the way BAMBY did it. Smash hit
06) Jaydonclover: Similar to kezia, I’m not gagged. But I’m here for the vibe. A nice listen
07) Naoma: Not this Jessie Ware reject sounding mess. This sound is starting to get really tiresome. Do we really need more songs like this? Maybe it’s time to move on and understand a disco beat does not make a good song on its own
08) Drake Bell: LOL be serious. This sounds like something from a musical. Parts of the instrumentation are actually kind of cute in a campy musical kind of way. This not being the worst song of the week is kind of funny honestly
09) BENEE: Wow
10) Gia Woods: This is kind of the best song she’s ever made. It’s mid, but she’s improving I guess
11) Allison Ponthier: This is really just basic, white girl, indie pop. It’s inoffensive, but not interesting in any real respect
12) Alexander Stewart: He’s really doing his best James Arthur impression. I don’t like this at all I fear. His voice is kind of grating, and this style of music isn’t for me
13) Rodney Chrome: I really like the production. I don’t think I’d ever go back and listen to this again, but it was well done overall
14) Diana Wang: Very cute. Another hit from Jin.
15) Kalomira: Idk if I’m strong enough for this. It’s actually kind of funny though if you don’t take this seriously like you would a real song
16) Paula Cendejas: The way this just ended and I legitimately do not remember a single note. Hugs
17) DPR IAN: This was ok
18) Fluhx: I like this. It’s very cute and kind of charming. A wee bit dated, but I still vibed
19) Empress Of: She’s such an enigma of a musician. Like she either hits hard or flops hard. This isn’t Save Me, but it’s cute
20) yeule: This is close to being a hit. Very shoegazey. Maybe I’m wrong and this is a hit…especially compared to what I had to sit through to this point
21) ATARASHII GAKKO!: It’s not Pineapple Kryptonite, but this is cute
22) Vampire Weekend: I’ve never really explored much of their music, but this was kind of cute. The week as a whole has been pretty underwhelming so far, so I’ll happily take this even if I didn’t really love this
23) HONEYMOAN: It’s fine for the most part
24) underscores: This is kind of catchy ngl.
38 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        This was annoying
        2.        BOP! Obsessed with this!
        3.        She slurs a lot of her words but it was cute
        4.        Kind of boring
        5.        Awful!
        6.        It was alright I guess
        7.        I am vibing! This goes off!
        8.        It was alright
        9.        I was vibing! Digging the sound of this
        10.        Gia writing a song based on her name is a mood
        11.        Meh it’s fine
        12.        Nope
        13.        I cringed!
        14.        Quite a nice listen
        15.        She is feeling her oats, I’m vibing
        16.        Didn’t like this
        17.        This week has been rather shite hasn’t it
        18.        This was so dull
        19.        This was quite good
        20.        This has energy to it. Quite liked it
        21.        It was a fun listen
        22.        Kind of digged the sound to this
        23.        Didn’t like this
%3D Yoko did it better
38 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
01) Diona - it was a cute opener
02) Charli XCX - yeah sure whatever
03) kezia - im asleep
04) Grace Power - it was cute in some parts
05) BAMBY - finally a bop!!!
06) Jaydonclover - contrary to popular belief we are NOT related and I hope we never will be
07) Naoma - eh
08) Drake Bell - no
09) BENEE - I used to like this back in the day its ok now
10) Gia Woods - yasss bop im awake
11) Allison Ponthier - im asleep again
12) Alexander Stewart - yawns
13) Rodney Chrome - sure it was catchy enough
14) Diana Wang - mom but not for me
15) Kalomira - not bad!
16) Paula Cendejas - finally a bop!!
17) DPR IAN - i didn't expect to like it but i was pleasantly surprised
18) Fluhx - zzzz
19) Empress Of - i tried to send it but u beat me to it u fucking bitch
20) yeule - yass love yeule
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - momsss this was deffo a hit for sure!
22) Vampire Weekend - it was catchy enough!
23) HONEYMOAN - I liked it a bit!
24) underscores - yasss the bops really came in towards the end of the edition.
38 days 19 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- Bop
2- boot
3- boop
4 boop
5  HORRIBLE SONG
6 boooop
7 booopp
8- Yoko police is coming* YOU ARE ARRESTED https://imgur.com/SFoSPmu.gif

9 im confuse but in a good way

10 i love gia
38 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
01) Diona - Oh this goes HARDDD on headphones.
02) Charli XCX - Proud to say I was never a Charli XCX fan, sorry to upset y'all. Don't get the hype
03) kezia - this was really cute!
04) Grace Power -  oh her voice is really beautiful, defo not working at McDonalds xx
05) Bamby - I truly thought I was free from this song after Destination Harmonie but no, sadly not. Whoever chose this song I hope ur happy because you've ruined my day.
06) Jaydonclover - This feels very demo-y. It has potential and I like the chill vibes but it could have spent a few more months in the studio to really refine it.
07) Naoma - I like this, but I need a few more listens to fully form an opinion. It was fun ig.
08) Drake Bell - oh wow this really was terrible. I'm kind of shocked how bad this truly was.
09) BENEE - This kinda went off. Not the best thing in the world but I was vibing along to this.
10) Gia Woods - Not for me.
11) Allison Ponthier - This sound has been done OVER and OVER again and it has never been good. We need to grow and move on from this 2020 era of music.
12) Alexander Stewart - this was cute. nothing too special tho.
13) Rodney Chrome - This went off a lil. I enjoyed it.
14) Diana Wang - This was just soulless. Zero personality. Can't deny her vocals were giving though.
15) Kalomira - This is so 2010's and I'm living.
16) Paula Cendejas - oh this was really pretty!
17) DPR IAN - this hit a lil. bit too edgy for me tho
18) Fluhx - this was just really average.
19) Empress Of - This was really good actually. The beat was fun and the overall production was high quality. Very good.
20) yeule - this was fun!
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! - This was really fun! I don't really like music like this but this was just really joyous
22) Vampire Weekend - I'm gonna see these guys in Luton soon at a festival so it's good to get an insight into their sound. This was really interesting, I love the mix of sounds in the production and the overall sound of the song. This has made me excited to see them in May now.
23) HONEYMOAN - This is just really forgettable, the accent is intolerable aswell
24) underscores - I'm intrigued. I wanted to like it more than I did. A nice closer but I'd never listen to this again
38 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Diona: Okay this started off nice!! Im digging and bopping to the beat for sure uhhhh … but then the vocals I’m like ehhh. But overall I’m loving the instrumentals 100%
02) Charli XCX: This is an okay song for sure!! The beat always makes it sold to meeee, so nice nice!
03) kezia: Sorry, this song is giving me boring vibes tbh.
04) Grace Power: Yummm we love some good ol’ vocals and this is sooo AMAZING! This is so different and in a good way, my attention and intrigue was held all the way throughout <3
05) BAMBY: Uhm … I saw Chupa Chups so I was like ouuu this is gonna be fire. It’s another okay song like not too intrigued by it, and those are not CHUPA CHUPSSSS! :(
06) Jaydonclover: It’s fun for sure, but this is another boring song in my opinion.
07) Naoma: Not for moiiii.
08) Drake Bell: Awww I honestly love Drake and like his vulnerability lately has been so powerful!! He truly is talented and it is unfortunate he had to go through all of that. Song wise I like thissss!
09) BENEE: Ouu this is giving it to meeee! I don’t think I’ve come across you before, but this is 100% catchy and boppy. Like deadass I have green Honda stuck in my head, props to whoever posted this cause ear worm!!
10) Gia Woods: Loool sorry no.
11) Allison Ponthier: So far I only have a handful of artists on my Top 10 list, I wouldn’t say I’m particularly intrigued by this song but I actually like the vibes it’s giving me rn. It’s cute!
12) Alexander Stewart: OBSESSED! I loveeee loveeeee him, and this song is perfection. The emotion and vocals is just to die for ugh.
13) Rodney Chrome: Goodness me, I was like what’s going on and then I’m like fireeee!!! WHATT? Body body body and Rockyyyy likes.
14) Diana Wang: Wasn’t feeling it.
15) Kalomira: It’s fun for sure and I was feeling it tbh!
16) Paula Cendejas: Uhhhh I am shook, Rocky shook and surprised. I was waiting for the beat to drop and when it did I was like oop- me likey.
17) DPR IAN: Yummm, I’m guessing most of the boppestttt songs are towards the bottom and well the top too. Ugh I’m so torn but I definitely like this song.
18) Fluhx: Aww what a cutesy song, idk if it would make my top 10 but I was feeling it definitely.
19) Empress Of: Meh meh.
20) yeule: Nooperssss.
21) ATARASHII GAKKO!: Could vibe to the beat, but I wasn’t fully or intrigued enough tbh.
22) Vampire Weekend: Loool goodnight!
23) HONEYMOAN: Another goodnight.
24) underscores: JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY WHOOPS! Goodness me another earworm, someone save me! YUMMM I LIKEEEE.
38 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) Diona
I like the beat. This was a fun song!

02) Charli XCX
Hyperpop is great but idk this song is just not hyping me up as much as her other tracks have.

03) kezia
I think I just found a new artist to follow on Spotify!! I love EVERYTHING about this. Felt very 90s coded.

04) Grace Power
Lyrics to this song are beautiful. You have such a melodious voice!

05) BAMBY
This gave me Shenseea vibes. I loved the beat. The lyrics made me want to shake my- all around a fun and twerk worthy song!

06) Jaydonclover
YES!! I love discovering new artists to listen to. This song is a whole vibe. Felt very Erykah Badu in the 90s. I can’t stop listening to this song!!

07) Naoma
This felt very Disco and fun! I really liked this.

08) Drake Bell
I- 🥺 What a sad but also uplifting song! This felt very MIKA coded!! Not a bad song at all!

09) BENEE
I was obsessed with this song when it first dropped! The chorus is so catchy and fun!

10) Gia Woods
Okay this was pretty clever! Loved the world play on your stage name. The beat was fire and I would definitely listen to this again!

11) Allison Ponthier
I love how this went from a cute love song to a psychotic episode 😹 how hasn’t this song blown up!? It’s super catchy!

12) Alexander Stewart
I love a good sad pop song! And his voice is gorgeous!

13) Rodney Chrome
Okay!! This is queer excellence at its finest! How has this not blown up!? This is my new obsession thank you 😍

14) Diana Wang
Her voice is beautiful and the song is too!

15) Kalomira
Fun pop song! A very catchy chorus that takes me back to the summer of 2012! Absolutely love.

16) Paula Cendejas
I love this song!! Beautiful voice and the beat is amazing!

17) DPR IAN
Total Pop King vibes. Thriller the house down! I like the chorus.

18) Fluhx
Chill vibes. Cool song. Mid pack for me

19) Empress Of
Out of all the songs of this album this is top tier! I love the chorus! Very catchy.

20) yeule
Alternative Pop Queen!! I loved every second of this! Definitely following on Spotify!

21) ATARASHII GAKKO!
The beat was very Fun and catchy!

22) Vampire Weekend
Haven’t heard from them in a while and this was a nice reunion! I loved the whole vibe of this song.

23) HONEYMOAN
This video is so camp! I really liked this.

24) underscores
YES! This is feeding my pop girlie soul!! Great closer!
38 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) Diona – not my kind of thing.
02) Charli XCX – has hell frozen over yet!
03) kezia – its okay, a bit slow.
04) Grace Power – very whispery, a bit samey!
05) BAMBY – love chupa chups, this song not so much!
06) Jaydonclover – very whispery, didn’t go anywhere!
07) Naoma – its okay. Heard worse.
08) Drake Bell – sounds like its from a musical. Very twee.
09) BENEE – this song was a waste of time!
10) Gia Woods – this is a terrible week!
11) Allison Ponthier – a little bit better. Listenable.
12) Alexander Stewart – lots of whispery sweary nothing songs this week.
13) Rodney Chrome – Awful!
14) Diana Wang – very coffee lounge.
15) Kalomira – not my kind of thing, but after what Ive heard so far, this is a good song!!
16) Paula Cendejas -  more whispery vocals, that beat is mind numbing!
17) DPR IAN – starting off good, please be no swearing, please be no swearing. There was no swearing!
18) Fluhx – this was quite good.
19) Empress Of – not something I would want to listen to normally.
20) yeule – I didn’t like it but it may get points as im running out of songs!
21) ATARASHII GAKKO! – its very repetitive!
22) Vampire Weekend – this was okay.
23) HONEYMOAN – weird.
24) underscores – too repetitive.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!