This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Speeches to and Questions from the Jury of Seven

Topic » Speeches to and Questions from..

4198 days 18 hours ago
bryjow123
Use this thread to converse with the jury members, make your case as to why you should win, and answer questions.

The jury voting process will start now, and will close in 24 hours. Good luck.
4198 days 18 hours ago
asz9191
I played a very social game I was unnominated to the final four. I kept true to my alliances honored every deal while also being partially responsible for most of the nominations and evictions. I played this game flawlessly I believe and would be happy to answer any questions
4198 days 16 hours ago
jake98
asz obviously jcb played a way better stradegy y should you get my vote to win
4198 days 16 hours ago
jake98
jbc8 u backstabbed me even though i told u my plan explain why i should even vote for you considering what u did
4198 days 16 hours ago
Tommy44440
why should i pick any of u. I trusted both of u, and you both backstabbed me
4198 days 16 hours ago
JBC8
I played a great game. I saw the threats in the game and went after them. I never went after you. I planned to get Nini, Robo, and Cnat out. I won every other HoH. An also a few POV's. Asz says he was responsible for the nominations and evictions but I made my own decisions. He roa my coattails and watched me get all the blood on my hands. I formed an alliance with Asz before the game even started and we made it tithe final 2. I made side alliances with other people but unfortunately I couldn't go through on them. And I apologize for that. I just ask you to vote for the person who played the better game. I had a good social game. A good physical game. And a good strategical game. There wasn't much more that I could do. I know that I'm losing. As 3 votes I've already lost for targeting them. And I guess I lost Jakes vote.
4198 days 16 hours ago
asz9191
Strategy wise. I would say I played way better actually.  He always asked me who he should nom.  I took a backseat knew everything that was going up every time and even did some convincing myself.  I was a huge part of this game and although I didn't actually win anything.  Mostly on purpose.  I was involved in every single eviction.  Nobody went hom that i didn't want to go home.  Nobody went up that I didn't want to go up.
4198 days 16 hours ago
asz9191
I never backstabbed you Tommy you made a deal with JBC8 to take you.  I never had a set in stone alliance with you.  You actually tried to backstab me if anything.  You played a good game.
4198 days 16 hours ago
JBC8
I didn't ask you who I should nominate!
The people I nominated are the people I wanted out!
Nini, Robo, and Cnathaniel.

Soo...check your facts.

And you mostly on purpose didn't win anything, yet you told me that you were trying to win. Seems a little interesting.
4198 days 15 hours ago
asz9191
I'm not going to argue with you.  I skipped every endurance mission.  Because I knew you would never nominate me.  I also had alliances with others even people I wanted out.  Keep your friends close your enemies closer.  I won the final hoh, honored my deal even though I thought you'd be tougher to beat. 

I have sype conversations of me telling you who to put up.  We both wanted that other alliance out, and you didn't want to put one of them up.  Which was a necessity.  I ensured that I wouldn't be put ont he block by not winning any hohs and not showing truly what side I was on.
4198 days 15 hours ago
asz9191
He played a game similar to Dan.  Games li ke that do not work because somebody will get too much blood on their hands.  I ensured that no blood was on my hands and I never had to break deals.
4198 days 15 hours ago
asz9191
I also told you that I was trying to win because I didn't want you to see me as useless because I wasn't trying for anything.
4198 days 15 hours ago
JBC8
Because you didn't do anything.

I had always planned to put up those 3. My game may be like Dan. Yours was like  Lisa from Season 3. And I'm sure you'll win.
4198 days 15 hours ago
JBC8
Vote for the one who actually had to work to get to the Final 2.
4198 days 15 hours ago
asz9191
I don't get the reference, I haven't seen that season.  But, I knew my game the whole time.  I hate that people rank who played a better game by who won more competitions.  It was a social game.  I was never on the block and I stayed loyal to you which was my original deal
4198 days 15 hours ago
Tommy44440
My vote is for the person who dosent get mad when I evict them ina frooks.

JBC you should be smiling now.............  Asz you aint gonna win.

open group

Big Brother 5 - Back to Basics (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!