This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Speeches to and Questions from the Jury of Seven

Topic » Speeches to and Questions from..

4198 days 13 hours ago
JBC8
Lisa was a floater, btw.

Anyways, I'm not saying because I won more competitions to vote for me, but I had to work to get here. You didn't.
I had a social game, too.
I talked to Cnathaniel, jake, Tommy, and Pieguy.
Nini and Robo tried to talk to me, but it was too late for that and they tried to get me to vote out Peachess, who I actually liked, and I went after them, instead.
I had a physical competition by winning every other HoH and keeping myself safe, AS WELL AS YOU. If I didn't win those HoH's, would you have been unnominated until the Final 4?
My strategy for this game was to go in, do whatever I had to do to make it to the finals, even if that meant a little bit of lying. But this is Big Brother, who DOESN'T lie in this game? My biggest lies were to Tommy and Cnathaniel. I told Tommy I would take him to Final 2 if he threw part 1 HoH to me, even though I told Bry right after that, that I was lying. My lie to Cnat was that I told him I took out his alliance so that I could be his closest ally and we could go to Final 2.

And I'm sorry if you think I'm badmouthing you, but I'm not. You're making it look like you made all of my decisions, which you made none of mine. I'm just trying to straighten everything out so that they know how I played.
4198 days 13 hours ago
asz9191
That's fine totally irrelevant in this game haha.  That's what's terrible about this site.  People don't get that each game is individual and people don't see things for waht they are.  I played a great social game.  None of you were ever going to put me up.  I never angered any of you.  I alligned with the people I saw fit and then kept safe to all my deals.  I also intentiaonally didn't allign with people who I knew wouldn't help me.
4198 days 13 hours ago
jake98
asz in my opinion i could see jb having more votes explain what made u different from jbc8

jbc8 so far u have the best chance of winning in my opinion explain how u were different from asz in stradegy and social game
4198 days 13 hours ago
Tommy44440
ACTUALLY ASZ i nommed u in f4 jbc saved u
4198 days 12 hours ago
Tommy44440
AND if I might add. I was responsible for cnat and nina's eviction
4198 days 12 hours ago
jake98
me and tommy both got backstabbed by these 2
4198 days 12 hours ago
JBC8
Jake, I've already stated my strategy and how I played the game physically and socially.
Asz came into the game and made alliances, laid low, and made sure he didn't win anything so that he wouldn't have to go against his alliances. I came into the game, made alliances and won competitions, making myself a threat, but kept my one true alliance safe the whole time. As for social game, we probably both had the same. We both talked to multiple people and got things how we wanted them.
4198 days 12 hours ago
asz9191
All I know, is coming into thsi game I played it differently than how I'd actually play a big brother.  On tengaged most jurors vote for who stayed loyal to them.  The people that didn't really go against them.  I stayed loyal to everybody I said I would.  I joined the game knowing I would make it to the finals.  Not thinking it.  I was covered on all sides and I was assured of that.  I without a doubt strategically played a flawless game
4198 days 12 hours ago
jake98
one more question for asz in my opinion jb had played a more physical game explain why u really never made a decision in anything and layed low that makes u a floater so explain in any way u would have made finals without your friend blanketing you jbc8
4198 days 7 hours ago
asz9191
I was safe on every angle. Had jbc8 had gone home I would've been safe I wasn't a floater in the aspect of just taking a backseat I had manipulated relationships In order to ensure my success I was responsible for jnc8s safety in a few eliminations and played a game in proud of I was incredibly calculated all game and didn't just go with the flow
4198 days 5 hours ago
bryjow123
All jurors have locked in their votes, and they will be revealed at 3 Pacific tomorrow.

open group

Big Brother 5 - Back to Basics (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!