This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 Reggae

Topic » Tribal Council 2 Reggae

4087 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Dip you Torch in the Fire*

Fire represents your game once your Fire has been snuffed your game is over

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP
And
Mail me before if you would like to use an Idol

Questions
--------------------
Muffinman-Did that Duo Sabotages make the game shift in a different direction?

Caliboy-You said you couldnt make it to this challenge ? Do you believe that this will make u a potential weak player?

AJ-Did the Tribe switch make things...Different ?

Jordan-Whos to blame for the loss ? Was it Austins Fault ?

Danny-Why were you not there at the Challenge?

Josh-With both Idols already been found ? Is it just gonna be a normal game without looking ?

Austin-You lost it for your tribe,And said well might as well give it to them,Will your tribe think that your a quitter and take you out early?

Gmonie-You held the torch last Challenge for a long time while you where online.Does that make your Tribemates mad at you for holding it up so long ?
4087 days 15 hours ago
AustinBenevides
If my tribe does that then they are a joke because I was the only one who would step up even though I knew I wasn't gonna win cuz my phone. If I didn't step up we would have lost by forfeit
4087 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Jordan-Whos to blame for the loss ? Was it Austins Fault ?

who to blame? it was the duos fault.
4087 days 15 hours ago
muffinman
The sabotauge of knowing who votes who def makes u have to be careful
4087 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
Jordan-Are the Duos a powerful force to be reckoned with

Austin-Does the knowing who votes who Twist that the Duos gave scary?

Muffin-Why is it so Scary ?
4087 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Jordan-Are the Duos a powerful force to be reckoned with

absoutly especially sense we dont know who the duos are.
4087 days 15 hours ago
jflora18
AJ-Did the Tribe switch make things...Different ?
Oh yes! Defitnetly different tribal dynamics
4087 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
AJ-Do you like or dislike your tribe ?
4087 days 15 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Josh-With both Idols already been found ? Is it just gonna be a normal game without looking ?
They're both found already? Really people? You have already found them? Shows how lame some people real lives must be, to have already found them.
4087 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
Josh-Is that a kinda like a strategic move saying that people have no lives ?:
4087 days 15 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Josh-Is that a kinda like a strategic move saying that people have no lives ?:
No, I'm genuinely saying that if you have already found the idol, you must have no social life whatsoever.
4087 days 15 hours ago
jflora18
AJ-Do you like or dislike your tribe ?

I love my tribe its a great tribe sure there is like 1 or 2 inactives but its great
4087 days 14 hours ago
muffinman
Its so scray because if that person stays, they know it was u
4087 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Caliboy-You said you couldnt make it to this challenge ? Do you believe that this will make u a potential weak player?

Honestly no, I at least told my tribe ahead of time and than I totally forgot due to the nice early birthday surprise my Senate did for me with Cupcakes and a giant postercard. (Birthday is On Friday) But yeah I do feel bad but if yall vote me out in a day that I am the busiest and before my Bday Shame on you I say haha.

Jk jk but in all sincerty I think the tribe should see me a strong competitor and I can prove that next challenge as Spring break is coming shortly soon for me. xD
4087 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Josh-Tribe switch how does it feel ? Good or Bad?

Caliboy- Happy Birthday dude and are you saying that you will win a lot of immunitys for them in the long stretch?

Muffin-Is this tribe together on the vote or seperate ? What do you think ?
4087 days 12 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Josh-Tribe switch how does it feel ? Good or Bad?
It's a strange time to have already have had a switch, but survivor is about adaptability, so this is a test of who adapts well, and who sucks.

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!