This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

January TOGAs Winners Revealed

Topic » January TOGAs Winners Revealed

4109 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
I can't believe Leli's Survivor: The Caribbean  Leli14  http://www.tengaged.com/group/5037 won Best Original Logo. Her logo is not Original AT ALL.
--
First of all, I'm not a girl. Second of all, the fact that you guys don't think my logo is original just makes me even happier, because it is in fact originial, and I guess that just means I did a good job.
4109 days 6 hours ago
smiley20
@Brogs - What isn't original at that logo? I think he totally deserved that award. Think a bit before you make accusations.
4109 days 4 hours ago
Js21
Wow I'm completely surprised that I won two awards

I'd like to thank the academy…

Lol but thanks Bingo, the host society, all the people who nominated me, Mearl for being great, and of course the cast of Fans Vs Favorites for making it such a good season.
4108 days 22 hours ago
Brogs17
I actually meant that it looked the same as EVERY OTHER SURVIVOR SIGN! There was nothing unique about it. @Leli14. PLUS, I called you a girl on accident. Its not my fault you have a girl name.
4108 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
then sue CBS for making the logos look the same every season

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!