This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Character Builder (Application)

Topic » Character Builder..

3029 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Basics:

Name (last, first):
Age (15-16):
Birthday:

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits:
at least 3 negative traits:
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types )

Relationships-
Family:
Your relation with your family:
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know):
How easy is it for you to make friends:

Biography:
(If you cannot give me enough to build a good role out of, I will ask you either to rewrite the whole thing, or just not write you a role. Do not take offense to this, I can build characters from scratch, I just prefer to have building blocks to the characters.)

Playby/Face Claim:
Song that would best describe your character:

Personal OOC info:
Best days:
Best times:
Activity Level:
Will you let the host know if you have any issues:
3029 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Character Builder

Basics:

Name (last, first): Ayres, Lucas 'Luc'
Age (15-16): 15
Birthday: December 31

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Happy-go-lucky, Bubbly, Eager, Optimistic
at least 3 negative traits: Too Idealistic, Reserved, Impractical
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types ) He's a mix between INFP and ENFP.

Relationships-
Family: His family life is him, his mom, his step-father, and his two older step-siblings (one brother, one sister)
Your relation with your family: Very good. Especially with his older brother, Colton.
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): No comment
How easy is it for you to make friends: It can be complicated. It can be simple, depends on the other person

Biography: Will be revealed
(If you cannot give me enough to build a good role out of, I will ask you either to rewrite the whole thing, or just not write you a role. Do not take offense to this, I can build characters from scratch, I just prefer to have building blocks to the characters.)

Playby/Face Claim: Olly Alexander
Song that would best describe your character: Rebel Rebel

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Friday-Sunday
Best times: Evening is best
Activity Level: 5-8
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: I am the host
3028 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Basics:

Name (last, first): Wenner, Elizabeth 'Liz'
Birthday: November 8

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Loyal, Athletic, Brave, Curious,
at least 3 negative traits: Slutty, a bit bipolar, selfish
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types ) ESTP

Relationships-
Family: Mom and sister
Your relation with your family: Good relationship with both mom and sister, dad walked out when she was a child
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): Secret ;)
How easy is it for you to make friends: I'd like to say very easy but she is kind of hard to get along with, Depends on person

Biography:
Growing up Liz only had her mom, her dad walked out when she was 6 and from there on she has only had her mom and it has brought them close. She just wants to make some friends and have a good year. (These are the basics, there's like more to her story but for now just basics)

Playby/Face Claim: Janel Parrish
Song that would best describe your character: Die Young

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Friday-Sunday
Best times: 4:30-11:30
Activity Level: 7-8
Will you let the host know if you have any issues:  duh
3028 days 13 hours ago
KOKidd
Basics:

Name (last, first):Lancaster,  Jeff
Age (15-16):16
Birthday:October 30

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits:Caring, Outgoing, Loyal.Brave
at least 3 negative traits: Trust Issues, Headstrong, Sneaky
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types ) A mix of ISFP and ESTP
Family: Lives with Aunt and Uncle
Your Relation with your family: does not live with  his parents Lives with his Aunt and Uncle.
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if  u don't want people to know):Doesn't say
How easy is it for you to make friends:All Depends on the other people

Biography:Jeff was never one to fit into the lines of what his parents wanted for a son, being born to a preacher and a politician down in Glendale. Once Jeff started making a name for himself for throwing parties and sneaking out a lot. After the last couple incidents his dad had enough and sent him to live with his Aunt an Uncle. Jeff feels like everyone turned against him once he moved to Phoenix. Can Jeff shape up or will Jeff stay in his comfort zone? 

Playby/Face Claim:Ben Bruce
Song that would best describe your character:Someone Somewhere (Acoustics)

Personal OOC info:
Best days:Any
Best times:3:30-12pm Est
Activity Level:8/9
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Yes
3028 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Winter, Kassandra
Sept 10

Loyal, friendly, caring, bubbly
Quiet, attitude, in shell
I have INFJ
Lives with adopted Dads (yes two dads)
Close relationship with both parents
Bi
Depends on the people, situation. More i always step up and said HI

Kassandra was adopted at an infant age, not knowing her biological parents. She lives in phoenix with her two dads who make sure she is happy. But mostly she never ask them much but just love.

Hailee Steinfeld
Same love - macklemore

Any
Any
8/10
Yes
3028 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
(Probably gonna edit this later)
Basics:

Name (last, first): Sarfati, Nicole
Age (15-16): 16
Birthday: June 6

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: charismatic, determined, intelligent, silly.
at least 3 negative traits: obsessive, stubborn, territorial.
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types ) ESFJ
Relationships-
Family:
Your relation with your family: Close relationship with grandmother and younger sister. Distant relationship with her parents.
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: Nicole comes off very strong which turns a lot of people off, so it's pretty difficult for her to make friends.

Biography:
Nicole is mostly well known for her neckbrace after a car accident that involved her getting a severe neck injury. She's not very popular and not stylish but she aspires to be like the beautiful, fashion-forward girls at school. Nicole can get pretty obsessive over things and won't stop until she gets what she wants. She lives with her grandmother and younger sister Neveah as both of her parents stay in New York to do their jobs.

Playby/Face Claim: Lea Michele
Song that would best describe your character: Very difficult but I'd say Lowlife by That Poppy.

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Any is fine, but mondays are not my best.
Best times: 5-12 PM EST
Activity Level: 8.5
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Yeah
3028 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
will do mine once i get a good idea
3027 days 14 hours ago
amylou8251
Basics:

Name (last, first): Hartley, Eva
Birthday: August 28

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: outgoing, empathetic, open-minded, creative
at least 3 negative traits: disorganized, easily distracted, naive
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: ESFJ/ENFP
http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types )

Relationships-
Family: Mom, Dad, baby brother
Your relation with your family: good relationship with family
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: very

Biography:
Having spent her entire life in church and a private Christian school, her beliefs and faith will be tested by her desire to fit in with her new classmates, but most importantly when her dad loses his job forcing the family to give up their comfortable lifestyle. Eva enjoys singing, playing basketball, volunteering, and swimming.

Playby/Face Claim: Katherine McNamara
Song that would best describe your character: Praise You in this storm by Casting Crowns

Personal OOC info:
Best days: any
Best times: after 5pm weekdays pretty much anytime on the weekends
Activity Level: 8
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: yep
3027 days 6 hours ago
beccajo16
Basics:

Name (last, first): Deutch, Rebecca
Birthday: August 7th

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Athletic, Outgoing, Spontaneous, Confident
at least 3 negative traits: Easily distracted, short tempered, hard on self
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: ESFP

Relationships-
Family: Mom and Dad, 3 older brothers
Your relation with your family: Close knit, but strict household
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): Straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: Very easy

Biography:
Rebecca is from a strict, rich, athletic family. Her father is a retired NFL football player. His career never took off because of a career ending injury, but the fact that he made it to the NFL gave him a name around town. He owns several businesses and money has always been there. Her mother was an Olympic beach volleyball player but was never good enough to win the gold. Due to their shortcomings in athletics, the Deutch's have pressured their children to be good athletes. Rebecca's three brothers have excelled in sports and so has she. She is the star of the volleyball and softball team. Rebecca is one of the best in the state, but it is only because her parents pressure her to do well. Sometimes it can be way too much to handle, but Rebecca likes the perks of being a good athlete. Popularity suits her well and she never wants that to change, but how much more of this strict household can she take?

Playby/Face Claim: Zoey Deutch
Song that would best describe your character: If You Can't Hang by Sleeping with Sirens

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Any
Best times: Any
Activity Level: High
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Yes
3025 days 9 hours ago
crush
Basics:

Name (last, first): Benett, Kendall
Birthday: Dec 15th

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Outgoing, Leader, Determined, Reliable
at least 3 negative traits: Rebellious, Materialistic, Stuborn
Personality type: Entertainer (ESFP)

Relationships-
Family: Mother father, older sister and older twin brothers.
Your relation with your family: She is very close with her family. Being the baby of the family she is used to being protected by everyone.
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): Straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: Very easy, she is a social butterfly and loves making friends.

Biography: Kendall grew up privileged with her father being one of the best lawyers in Phoenix and her mother being a nurse. She is the baby of the family and everyone likes to protect her but she can protect herself. She is in her rebellious stage, sneaking out, partying and just being wild. She is on the cheer team and has a reputation to keep up at school. She is one of the nicer girls on the team but if you mess with her she will make your life hell. She is a good girl going bad... but she still likes to volunteer at the senior home.   

Playby/Face Claim: Gigi Hadid Mia Pia- Bad Girls.

Personal OOC info:
Best days: any
Best times: any
Activity Level: high
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: yes
3021 days 22 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
Basics:

Name (last, first): Little, Jason
Age (15-16):16
Birthday: November 12

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits:smart, energetic, athletic,funny
at least 3 negative traits:hot headed,aggressive,indecisive
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here:ESFP-T
http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types )

Relationships-
Family: Older brother, younger sister. Both parents
Your relation with your family: Good and loving
How easy is it for you to make friends:very easy. Super extroverted

Biography: Jason is your average jock. He is friends with everyone. His father is in the military so he has been forced to move around the country a lot. Moving to phenoix has been the best move yet. He loves all his friends and is glad to have met all the people he is with. Recently he has had trouble with school and this has worried him greatly. With the pressure of school and sports, he has started to crack under pressure. His best sport by far is baseball, he is a state champion and loves playing first base. His family is very close and with his older brother going off to college soon, his parents are stressed about paying for his education. His family had been very close up until this point but will the family crack?

Playby/Face Claim:Colton Haynes
Song that would best describe your character:just dance

Personal OOC info:
Best days:any
Best times:any
Activity Level:7.5 out of 10
Will you let the host know if you have any issues:yes
3020 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
Basics:

Name (last, first): Clark, Ashleigh
Birthday: 2/14

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Confident Independent Funny care-free
at least 3 negative traits: Nosy Blunt Talkative
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types ) Adventurer

Relationships-
Family: Two Older Brothers Seniors and A Junior and Mom
Your relation with your family: protective Brothers and hard working mom
How easy is it for you to make friends: Easy

Biography: Ashleigh is very care free and has been her whole life. She loves to explore and try new things whether it be new trends or new types of food. She party's and has her fun she has problem boy problem because her father walked out on her and her family at a young age. So while growing up she has put down some of the most decent guys in her life because of the fear of being left like she was by her dead beat dad. Ashleigh always turns to her brothers for protection and help when needed they're the only two people she trusts fully.

Playby/Face Claim: Blake Lively
Song that would best describe your character: Runnin-Naughty Boy Ft Beyonce and Arrow Benjamin

Personal OOC info:
Best days: W/TH/F
Best times: after 3 PAC
Activity Level: Good
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: yep
3020 days ago
awesome2210
Basics:

Name (last, first): Theodore "Teddy" Marks
Birthday: June 1st

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Charismatic, Humorous, Athletic, Protective
at least 3 negative traits: Not too bright, Anger issues, Meathead
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: ENTJ

Relationships-
Family: Father and mother, but he lives with his father as his parents are separated.
Your relation with your family: Not good
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): Let's just say he's figuring himself out?
How easy is it for you to make friends: Very easy.

Biography: As a child, Teddy and his family were as happy as could be. He had a loving mother and father with a steady income and lots of friends. However, that all changed when his father got laid off. After being forced to downgrade to a smaller apartment because of a lack of money and not being able to find a job, his father became a drunk and dedicated his time to drinking. After a few incidents of drunken abuse on Teddy's mom, she decided she had had enough and decided to leave his father, leaving Teddy with an alcoholic deadbeat dad. Teddy became heavily involved in sports so he would have to spend less time at home, and he's striving for the best so he could get an athletic scholarship to a college far away. As he continues through high school, Teddy has started to figure himself out more, but with an alcoholic, conservative, occasionally abusive dad and a reputation to maintain at school, he may be forced to hide himself.

Playby/Face Claim: Ricardo Hoyos

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Depends on my work schedule which always varies.
Best times: Same as above.
Activity Level: Probably like a 7.5 since I have to work too. But I'm still active obviously
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Duh
3020 days ago
SummerRae101
Basics:

Name (last, first): Anderson, Kylie
Birthday: June 25th

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits:  Outgoing, Athletic, Confident, Determined
at least 3 negative traits: Skeptical, Over-Critical, Sensitive, Easily Irritated, Stubborn
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: Commander (ENTJ)

Relationships-
Family: Mom, Dad
Your relation with your family: Parents aren't strict at all. They are always working and almost never spend time with Kylie like she wishes they would
How easy is it for you to make friends: Easy to socialize with people but has to trust you in order to be actual friends.

Biography: Kylie grew up with a very standard American family until her father cheated on her mother when she was 13 causing her parents to not speak despite living with eachother until the divorce is settled. Ever since then Kylie has been very stubborn and despite being popular around town only let's a few people see her with her guard down. She doesn't believe in love after seeing her parents fall in and out of it. In order to escape her reality Kylie focuses hard on Cheerleading, Volleyball and Track.

Playby/Face Claim: Halston Sage
Song that would best describe your character: Taylor Swift-  "New Romantics"

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Any
Best times: After 5:00 PM EST
Activity Level: Great
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Of Course
3020 days ago
Piddu
Basics:

Name (last, first): (TBD)
Birthday: June 30th

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Playful, Sincere, Trustworthy, Helpful
at least 3 negative traits: Easily Pressured, Low Confidence, Sheep Mindset, Sneaky

Relationships-
Family: Mom, Dad, Older Sister.
Your relation with your family: Parents try to be way too involved, which causes

Biography: TBD

Playby/Face Claim: TBD
Song that would best describe your character: TBD

Personal OOC info:
Best days: anything but wed/thurs night.
Best times: idk varies, worst wed/thurs night
Activity Level: 0
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: No
3019 days 18 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Name (last, first): Will Stevens
Birthday: 2nd of April

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Energetic, Kind, Loyal, Easy Going
at least 3 negative traits: Reckless, Cocky, Rebellious
Personality type: ENFJ

Relationships-
Family: Mum, Dad, Older Sister
Your relation with your family: Living with Mum, Dad has job in another country and Sister is at Uni elsewhere. Very good relationship with them.
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): Bi

Biography: Will is the kind of Jock that is loved by everyone. Growing up in Australia, he moved to Phoenix to start a new life, and has loved it ever since. He has played multiple sports but is better at Athletics and Football then anything else. Known by everyone, they all think that Will has it easy for him. Most of it is true, but the secret of him being Bi could lead his family, and his life into disaster.
Playby/Face Claim: Nathan Hawes
Song that would best describe your character: Stuck on a Feeling by Prince Royce

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Any, preferably Fri/Sat
Best times: 6PM - 12PM EST
Activity Level: 7-8
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Yep

open group

Kids of Phoenix

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!