This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Character Builder (Application)

Topic » Character Builder..

3018 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
Basics: (ok im just gonna bring my living for now character over to this cuz im stuck except im gonna make him different this time)

Name (last, first): Brett Cavalier
Age (15-16): 16
Birthday: June 30th

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Playful, Sincere, Trustworthy, Helpful
at least 3 negative traits: Easily Pressured, Low Confidence, Sheep Mindset, Sneaky

Relationships-
Family: Mom, Dad, Older Sister.
Your relation with your family: Parents try to be way too involved, which causes
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: Easy

Biography: Brett has lived a pretty normal life; Parents that get along and love him, annoying older sister, friends at school, white picket fence idea. He's well-liked at school but tends to fall into peer-pressure really easily. He doesn't like to rock the boat and often times goes with the group, instead of his own opinion. He's extremely nice but tends to hide this side when it's not beneficial. He recently had a taste of popularity, due to his older sister, and does not want to lose it, often going to extremes to maintain it.

Playby/Face Claim: Cody Christian
Song that would best describe your character: Echo Smith - Cool Kids

Personal OOC info:
Best days: anything but wed/thurs night.
Best times: idk varies, worst wed/thurs night
Activity Level: 0
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: No
3017 days 6 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
(So, the songs are not important atm, but they will be important for a later part of the show, when the characters are seniors. You are allowed to change them.)
3005 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
Name (last, first): Martin Hudspith
Age (15-16): 16
Birthday: 20th March

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: fun laidback accepting trustworthy
at least 3 negative traits: to trusting kinda a loner stubbon
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: Entertainer

Relationships-
Family: only child
Your relation with your family: parents laid back but caring
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: easy

Biography: Hailing from LA his parents moved to Phoenix due to work commitments. He is an only child and normally gets what he wants but he isnt spoilt and knows the value of money he is a nice kind laidback kind of guy who is easy to get on with but will stand up if he thinks things are wrong and he believes he is right he doesnt care for the politics withing the school and as long as you make time for him he will make time for you       

Playby/Face Claim: Chad Michael Murray
Song that would best describe your character: Born a Champion

Personal OOC info:
Best days: any
Best times: after 10.30 GMT most days depends on shifts tbh
Activity Level: good when not at work
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: yes
3004 days 9 hours ago
zachboy967
Name (last, first): Jacob Newman
Age (15-16): 15
Birthday: March 19th, 1999

Character Design:

Personality-
at least 4 positive traits: Kind, Funny, Quiet, & Loyal
at least 3 negative traits: Can be shy, Low- Confidence, & Sensitive
Personality type: (Please look here for what I'm asking you here: http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types )

Relationships-
Family: Mom & older brother
Your relation with your family:
Sexuality (You need not answer this one, if you don't want people to know): Straight
How easy is it for you to make friends: A nit harder than most due to his shyness

Biography: At a young age. Jacob, lost his father due to a very rare form of cancer. Now, he's trying to survive high-school but being shy makes it harder. He's interested in reading, running, & writing for the newspaper. Due to his quietness, he focuses his life on track, reading, & just by himself.
(If you cannot give me enough to build a good role out of, I will ask you either to rewrite the whole thing, or just not write you a role. Do not take offense to this, I can build characters from scratch, I just prefer to have building blocks to the characters.)

Playby/Face Claim: Grant Gustin
Song that would best describe your character: Changed by Rascal Flatts

Personal OOC info:
Best days: Any day because I want to be active
Best times: Any time
Activity Level: 8
Will you let the host know if you have any issues: Yessir

open group

Kids of Phoenix

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!