This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen

Topic » Kitchen

4671 days 7 hours ago
steph91
eviction time
4671 days 7 hours ago
steph91
1st vote goes to
beepboop
4671 days 7 hours ago
steph91
2nd vote goes to
james
4671 days 7 hours ago
steph91
so far its 1-1
4671 days 7 hours ago
steph91
last vote goes to
beepboop
4671 days 7 hours ago
steph91
with a 2-1 vote beepboop u have been evicted from bigbrother
4671 days 7 hours ago
jflora18
im sorry to those who i nominated it wasnt personal it was by being threats to me which is like an honor then to get nominated from me
4669 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, everybody! This is the nomination ceremony! As the Head of Household, it was my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

So, there are two keys locked in here. When I pull your key, that means that you are not one of my two nominees.

Good luck everybody! The first key I am pulling is....
4669 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
jflora18. You are safe.

The final key I am pulling is.....
4669 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
49288. You are safe.

That means that I have nominated you, flamergamer8, and you, jamesmalnati, for eviction. This is the part of the game where it becomes extremely difficult for me to nominate people. I really don't want to make any enemies, and I like both of you equally, but right now, I have to make the move that is best for my gameplay. I wish you luck in the veto competition.

This nomination ceremony is now adjourned.
4669 days 20 hours ago
thank you :)
4669 days 4 hours ago
jflora18
thx captain
4667 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I absolutely hate having to put another person on the block. To tell you the truth, I hate putting anybody on the block. The only reason I like being HOH is just being safe. That being said, I have decided to put jflora18 up on the block. I ABSOLUTELY HATE DOING THIS!!! jflora, you are such a terrific person, but I am good friends with 49288. Good luck to you jflora and james! This veto ceremony is adjourned.
4666 days 19 hours ago
steph91
first vote/only vote goes to
jflora
4666 days 19 hours ago
steph91
with 1 vote jflora,u have been evicted

open group

Big Brother steph91 edition season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!