This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5- New Vibrer

Topic » Tribal Council #5- New Vibrer

3052 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to Tribal Council. There are no immunities, everyone is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY MIDNIGHT TOMORROW EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3052 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
me
3052 days 20 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Sagar - Being only 1 of the 2 Vibrers that remain on Dildo Island do you think you will be a target?
3052 days 12 hours ago
wildboy12
me
3052 days 11 hours ago
QueenLuna
me
3052 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
i'm good for a Q
3052 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Austin W.- Even though this is your first tribal, no one is new to the game at this point. Have you been thinking about who your ideal vote is before this tribal?

Luna- Last round it seemed like everyone communicated very well, and you blew out the other tribe. Why didn't that come together again this round?
3052 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
James- Are you annoyed that someone decided to take an advantage?
3052 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
6/10 votes
3052 days 6 hours ago
QueenLuna
I think it was because there were temptations and rewards and you can't really tell people to do stuff in that situation, most of the time they'll do what is best for their game. I just wish I had sent mine in earlier because I took the 5 points and that could have helped my tribe out but oh well.
3052 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I'm kinda annoyed like girl what you need an advantage for if we could all win immunity. but to be fair if you sign up to play the game you should play the game or the game plays you..
3052 days 4 hours ago
Slice
give me a question right now
3052 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Daniel - Do you think there are any obvious targets on this tribe?
3052 days 2 hours ago
Volibear
7/10 votes
3052 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
possibly but not for that reason

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!