This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sarge455's Game File

Topic » Sarge455's Game File

3539 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Sarge455's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3539 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, thanks to persistence I am finally in the game. Late could be a bad thing for me as alliances I am sure have formed but I will hope that some of the people I know in this game will help me out.  Being this is Gaia's last season it is time for the evil and not so nice Rich to come out in confessionals. Yes, I am going to be sweet as pie to some of this cast to get in good with people. But, here is a breakdown of what I think of the players on this Runner-up tribe.

Addrian/Addrian:   I have no idea who this player is and honestly nor do I care. I will talk to him and see if I can use him as a lapdog.

Alex R./RShowFreak:  Besides Piddu, the BIGGEST THREAT in the game. Great ally to skirt behind in the game but he is bull headed and just cause he a host thinks he is all it. Maybe, I can take him down once and for all.

Andy/Amf7410:  The sly quiet little devil. Good guy but he is always stuck up the Piddu/Shadowballer group's ass and cost me a game before. Watch out as I will be gunning for you.

Coldan/Dragotistic:   He is an enigma. Can be a good ally but tricky and another player that is a carry along.

Erik/Awwsum11:  Don't know this person and honestly do not friggin care.

Michael/PeaceOut14:  Thinks he should be considered one of the greats but really has never stood out or proved he deserves a title like that. We will see what trouble he causes with me and I will take him out.

Nick/Nbkiller:   TBH...one of the two I honestly want to work with. He is a great player but like myself can play this game in many different ways. I can see him, Piddu and I running to the end of the game if everything works out. I just have to convince him first.

Sean/Caliboy:   A good friend and my favorite sheeeeep....BAAA!!!  No hard feelings man but I need to work your ass over again so you can send me further than you in the game.

Wyatt/Aiwfwyattroh:  BACKSTABBING JERK!!  HE IS THE ONE GUY I WANT TO SEE GO EARLY AND I AM OUT FOR REVENGE!!!

Sorry, everyone for being brutally honest and harsh.  Outside of this game they are all good people but I am breaking down what I think of each of my tribemates. I want to bring out the evil Sarge again and *rubbing hands together* I hope I am not too late to bring it out to realization.

*laughs at camera and walks to camp*
3539 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
It took long enough to convince you but it feels really friggin awesome. Whether I go far or not I appreciate you pulling some strings to get me in this game.

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
To be the nice gentle lamb to their faces but bring back the Backstabbing evil Sarge that everyone remembers me as a long time time ago.

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
Please see my previous email. I am not assessing the other side till I meet up with them (if I meet up with them).  Piddu is my only ally on that side!

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
My potential allies would be def. Piddu. Caliboy, Nbkiller, Rshow I hope.  Keitho as well.  Enemies:  Wyatt is the top of my list as I want his ass out of the game. Anyone else who stands in my way to making the merge.

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
Because, I am a determined snake in the grass who wants to wiggle and squirm his way to the Finals again and not get robbed for the win.

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
It is going to be extremely hard and you have to count on a very tight alliance of people to carry you far in the game.
3539 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
You wanted a confessional about the Winner's tribe. Here it is and wow they are a tough group of competitors to compete against in challenges but I am ready to topple their huge egos.  Let the claws come out!!!

Alex G./01Gohan:   Not a threat to be honest. His win was most likely a fluke and he will be used by this tribe as a number for their side. Not important in my game.

Austin/Spinner554:  Lol...thanks to Austin..who would have thought after I destroyed his game once and got him out early. He would be the one to get me in this game. Do I owe him a thank you?  Probably. Will he get it...nah.

Jarrod/Bingo21:    This host is tricky and lays really low. He is that innocent bystander standing in the back ground who slowly wraps a rope around your neck and cuts you out of the game. He would be a target for me to take out come a merge.

Jeff/Coltsfan876:   TBH...don't care what he does as he is not important nor never will be...lol

Jeremy/MMAjunkieX:   Tricky player.

Joe/Joeker:   Ahh!! Joe!  I am ready to backstab him in the front and the back. A previous game I offered the nice Sarge to him on a silver platter and he would not accept it. Watch out Joe as I am coming for you and Mearl if I get the chance!!

Keith/Keitho44:   I am sure we are going to get the same Keith.  Cry if he does not get his way in a challenge and say things are unfair and such....blah blah blah.

Mearl/Mearl:   BACKSTABBER!!! CONIVING!!! WATCH OUT!! 

Scott/Piddu:   Great great guy!!  TBH...he is the best player in these social games on tengaged. He is miles above all of us and if not taken down early. Him and I will join forces to wipe these people out.

Shadi/Chastain:   Just getting to know this player. He seems like a great guy but he is very very hard to read. I am interested to see where this game takes him. Maybe, I can hook on to his game and ride him like a Shadi Stallion...lol

This is my assessment. Once again, this is me bringing out my evil side again. I like each and everyone of these cast members outside of this game but in this game I assess as I see it for this particular game.  Lets do this!!
3538 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well the fun has begun and I have weaved what I hope will be a great alliance. Keeping great and good players close but can strike at any moment. If I get my way tonight and this group is truthful, I am going to throw Wyatt;s name out for the backstabbing weasel he is and send him right out....lol
3538 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Amf, Dragotistic, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

SARGE:
Hi guys. We all have talked one form or another.  I am wondering right upfront if you all want to form a tight 6 person alliance so we are protected on our tribe and will put up a strong fight against the Winners. I would like to work with each and every one of you.

AMF:
totally!

DRAGO:
present and ready to kick ass

NBKILLER:
im down

RSHOWFREAK::
I am very down. This is a huge group of diverse players.

DRAGO:
Can we be called the Moving Company except we're actually likeable and we won't fail because of a showmance, cause let's face it, it's a sick ass alliance name.

SARGE:
After everyone agrees we need to decide as a group who are first target will be.

PEACEOUT:
Hey I'm totally down for this. :D

SARGE:
Guys we will need to decide who to take out.  To me personally I would love to see Wyatt out first tonight. He has become sneaky lately and a huge backstabber n other games and could be a threat to us.  I will vote however u guys want. But, I need to know by 8am in the morning so I can cast my vote.

DRAGO:
I'm fine with that.

AMF:
im good with it (y)

RSHOWFREAK:
Me personally, I'd rather vote for Cfff just because I know he can be sneaky and isn't that trustworthy

AMF:
i agree with what youre saying but he is more active and better in challenges than wyatt. wed have the votes to get him out when we lose a challenge if thats what we want to do

RSHOWFREAK:
well its tough to judge activity when weve had only one challenge...........

SARGE:
I will vote for either but will need a def. decision who we all can lock in.  Wyatt is my nemesis that is not that active.  Cfff is a very sneaky player and will join forces with the other side given the chance. We can do one and then the other next time. Lets decide please...haha

RSHOWFREAK:
well my vote is for cfff to go this time

SARGE:
okay...but please can we take out wyatt next?

RSHOWFREAK:
if thats what people want

AMF:
ok cfff it is then lmao

SARGE:
Great then I am locking my vote in for Cff.

DRAGO:
same

PEACEOUT:
Cool. Me too
3537 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*looks at camera and gives that Sarge grin*
So So So!!  This group up runner-ups should have already formed an alliance before I even entered this game and by some stupid game play they never did...lol.  I opened up that door and got myself a strong group of 6 to play with. Of course, I do not trust any of them and nor will I.

The first time I hear that one of them are out for me the claws come out and I assure you they will be headed with their torch snuffed right out of this game.  WYATT! YOU ARE NEXT BUDDY! I GUARANTEE IT!!
3536 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & Caliboy:

SARGE:
I know I am a late joiner to the cast of Gaia's game and you probably have formed an alliance. But, I am hoping you give me a chance to rekindle our tight bond yet again. We are always a strong duo and I think we could make some damage in this game if you want.  Keep me in the loop man.

CALIBOY:
Can do man sorry it's been hetic here for me since I been visiting home and glad you join in. Numbers wise I keep you posted but glad cff is the target this round over any of us. So thanks for that.

SARGE:
The numbers are on our side already man. People approached and I told Alex (Rshow) that you are a trustworthy person and that he would work as a team with you, him and I.

CALIBOY:
Oh ok awesome Im glad to hear, we shall rock this  out I feel xD
3535 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, PeaceOut, Dragotistic, Nbkiller, RShowFreak, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hi everyone,
Sucks we lost a spam challenge.  Who should we vote out this time?  If we could decide. Again, I am suggesting Wyatt (aiw) because one he wont help that much in the near future and two he cannot be trusted and has already been saying stuff to people on the other side. He has friends over there.  Let me know everyone what you all come up with. I am off to work but will be back by 6pmEST.

AMF:
That's who I was going to suggest. I was gone for a while so I didn't send out a mail but Wyatt is what i want to do

DRAGOTISTIC:
I'm fine with him going.

RSHOWFREAK:
is tht what evry1 wants??
3535 days ago
Gaiaphage
"looks at camera and grins"
Nice try Wyatt!! Nice try!! I told you not to turn on me before and you did and it cost you an early game.

"turns worried face on"

Someone in my tight 6 lied to me!!!  If I find out who that person is that SOB is out of this game. My radar is out and that person better watch out as I am coming for them. It worries me how one person turned with Wyatt's persuasion but it didn't quite work.  Now to find out and take that Survivor down!!
3534 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & Caliboy:

SARGE:
I hope you didn't vote against me with Wyatt. I have been told you were the 4th vote but if its not you and you know please let me know.

CALIBOY:
Dude no I voted with you on wyatt, idk who would tell you it was me, Wyatt hasnt even approach me on the vote as was surprised u were the 2nd target as thought t might been me or more of a 8-1 vote or what not. As I am not even sure how line is drawn. As I know Andy, you, Addrian, and awwesum11 told me we were set on wyatt. Not sure who the other vote was with us than.

SARGE:
I don't think Addrian and aweesum voted Wyatt out as I have never talked to them. Are you sure they voted Wyatt out?  You need to research a little closer man with them. I have never talked to them. If you could play it cool and say to them wow I cant believe Sarge stayed and see what they say.

CALIBOY:
Mmm I am pretty sure they did, I know andy told me they were doing it so I followed as I thought he was almost going to go over Cfff last round but yet idk thats why when you message me saying Wyatt this round, I knew because of Andy and the other 2 saying thats seams to be majority. Idk I gave them 3 options (Wyatt, Drago, and Nbkiller) as those are the 3 I dont trust and they said we should do wyatt and so I figured the #s were there in that direction from there forth.

SARGE:
Talk to them man and make it look like they voted me out of the game. If in fact they voted to keep me then I need to rethink some things man.  Talk to Andy to as though you are not talking to me and see where some allegiances he thinks are right now.  I think 3 people I thought I trusted is lying.  I may need to talk to these new people I don't know. But, I am afraid to as I think they voted me out.

CALIBOY:
Mm K can do I get back to what responses they say. But tell me what lines do you think the votes was like cuz I am weiry myself but pretty sure about those 3 voting with us as you 4 have been the ones I've pretty much heard things from. And I just went along with it since I thought it was a group mindset on Wyatt being taken out.

SARGE:
I thought it would be 7-3 vote.  Amf, you, me nbkiller, rshow, peace and drago voting wyatt out.  I have never talked to the other two. I am sure they voted me out bur I could be completely wrong.  Form an alliance with those 2 man and see chat with them as a 3 person group that way you get their insight. If I go then you go man as I think this tribe will come after you if I get voted out.

CALIBOY:
Well I can not tell with the last 4 you mention on who voted with you.
Honestly I am pretty sure Andy myself, Addrian and Eric had voted wyatt this round. It is possible that Addrian and Eric split the votes between you and Wyatt, but I doubt it. But if us 5 vote together next round and target Nbkiller, drago, peace or rshow depending who we all trust the least I am sure is def a possible outcome to be done, but I really wish we win next immunity challenge so dont have to fret. But again I am quite sure that Adrian and Andy had voted Wyatt. Eric (awesum11) I am sure could have too as not sure out of the other 4 who voted with us. Meaning either 1-2 from the 4 voted with us if Addrian and Eric split it or something. But honestly dont know as I thought you trusted Rshow most as well so maybe it was drago, nbkiller, and peace who voted with wyatt. Hoenstly I shall wait for any of those 4 to message me but none has. However if we do lose next round we will at least see who they want to target but I am telling you us 2 keeping each other safe is important to me too for my game and yours.

SARGE:
Well, I need you to do a huge favor...pvt andy, awesum, and addrian and ask to form a tight four person alliance and say you can get one more to make a solid five but don't say its me until they agree to do it.  I need you man to pull this big move and get them tight with you in an alliance.

CALIBOY:
Lmao to be honest we already have one that'
3534 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
CALIBOY:
Lmao to be honest we already have one that's why I am quite positive we had the numbers on Wyatt as that's the direction Andy and us made this round. Which is why I am bewildered to see that you were the 2nd target. Addriam has been the only one who responded so far that they voted Wyatt as other 2 Are offline. Anywho I want me and you with Andy to work together as honestly you two are who I trust most. I am not messing with this four alliance already being establish as our seasons were the ones with two runner ups (F3s). But that shouldn't scare you because to me you are a better # to have for me than those 2 since I don't trust the others who haven't talk to me and at some point know that we must split Addrian and Eric as well. Since last round was so unanimous I honestly thought this round was going to be too. I pretty much told you my whole hand to hopefully better both our games.  so plz let's take it upon us to turn on the other side that 1) hasn't message me yet and 2) ones I don't even think I could trust.

SARGE:
I am confused by what you said but I am trusting you man.

CALIBOY:
Adrian, awesum11,Andy, and I are in a 4 person alliance from day 1 so this is why I am confident that they voted wyatt this round as thats what we agreed upon when I mention 3 names (Wyatt, Drago, and NB) and they confirm wyatt as thats what they thought majority was doing (perhaps andy knew from what you told him) And so us 5 working together is easily plausible since we both need each other plus I am still new to Adrian and awesum11 so getting rid of them when needed won't be a problem for me. For you and Andy I trust the most in this game.

SARGE:
Well, I need those two guys to talk to me. I need a 5 person convo in order to confirm this alliance and if they are down for it.  I need some assurance.  They need to come to me man. I know I can trust Andy and you but I need the other two to approach me soon.
3534 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Caliboy, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hey guys! I am messaging us together as I trust you both 100 percent.  This game is crazy right now. I honestly don't know who we 3 can trust.  We need two people and people are lying to us all.  We need to think of a way to work this group of 3 to our advantage. What do you say?  Ideas on who we can get and trust.

AMF:
I have no clue honestly

CALIBOY.
OK on the vote I still think Adriann and awesum11 were with us on voting Wyatt, no one has came to me or Andy on voting you out, hence to idk who else saved you from that side. Sarge you need to tell us who you trust from the 4 (Peace, NB, Rshow, and drago) cuz 1-3 of them are lying. And it is plausible that Adrian and awesum11 voted you but to me that doesnt make much sense.
-----
Honestly we all just have to repost back on what names goes around from different sides And just hope we deter any names that belongs to us. By suggesting other names.

SARGE:
ok...I am thinking it was Peace.   Who do you think we should target this round?

CALIBOY:
I say we throw NBkiller, drago names around. Thinking people may want to do drago esp from sound of it Awesum11 and adrian may be on board for that. I know it was a luck challenge but pushing for him might work to keep us 3 safe. And if you think peace is with you than he could follow. Honestly all we can do is report back to each other on names and whats being stirred.

SARGE:
okay but if u guys have a connection with the other two Awesum and Adrian...get them on board for Drago...if that is what we are agreeing on.

AMF:
i guess thats fine with me

CALIBOY:
Honestly all we have to do is report names and sides on how they are voting and keep our names out of it and we should be good. No reason to turn on each other as sarge neither one of us voted you out this round. Its def plausible to keep us safe and control numbers.
Let the targetting deter from us to a solid threat/untrustworthy person.

AMF:
I agree. The three of us can be solid for a long time
-----
Also, I'd personally prefer to target peace over Coldan, but ill do either

SARGE:
I agree and not turning on u 2.  I think we should go for Peace as I think we all trust him the least.  If you two have connection with awesum or the other...throw a hint for peace as I don't want the others grabbing them in.

CALIBOY:
Oh ok when you said Peace I thought you meant you trust that he voted to save you, but if not case than I have no problem trying to pin his name out as a contender thru the door.

SARGE:
Sounds good but we need to tread lightly.  Maybe ask the other two who they would like to bote for?  See what they say.
3534 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Dragotistc, RShowFreak, Amf, Sarge, PeaceOut, & Nbkiller:

DRAGOTISTIC:
any thoughts on the vote tonight?

NBKILLER:
I'm ok with voting whoever

SARGE:
Well guys...silence is scary...Alex gave his opinion 1st tribal, I did the 2nd....someone else this time decide who goes. I will vote with u guys.

AMF:
im fine with whoever too... i mean i just want to stick together

PEACEOUT:
Yeah we need to be united and strong but like who is threatening to us?

DRAGOTISTIC:
addrian?

AMF:
that's good with me
3534 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ugh...decisions decisions on who to vote for.  I honestly don't know which group to believe. Some people I was aligned with lied to me and tried getting me out I think but I don't know. I am going to trust in Caliboy this one time and Amf as I believe them the most. If my vote does not work I can pin the 4th vote on the one person in our alliance who voted for me last time and jump back to my crew.
3534 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Addrian, Amf, Awwsum, & Sarge:

CALIBOY:
Hey guys, I know it is scary concept who is with who and where the lines draw, but I think this is honestly the side who did vote wyatt last round from my knoweldge before so if us 5 stick together this vote we wills secure safety and a solid alliance too.
-----
I believe Drago and rshow are conspiring together perhaps with peace or Nb who knows but those are the 4 that I have not talk to so idk where y'all at deliberately with them but one of the 4 needs to go in my eyes. Lets decifer who we should vote and hope all on board on keeping each other safe as we could be in jeopardy here.

AMF:
yeah if we dont vote together there is a good chance one of us is going home. of the four you mentioned, i think that peace has the least to offer the tribe, but thats just me
-----
but with that being said, ill also vote any of them out so it doesnt matter to me

ADDRIAN:
Yes I was thinking the same thing. I believe rshowfreak could be a huge threat us in the long run. I'm pretty sure they were the four that voted agasint rich. Cause I voted Wyatt out

CALIBOY:
This vote is important because numbers is always good to have, and Peace may not help us out in challenges as much like the other 3 could although they are bigger threats to us. But having them lose a # still benefits us. Or if think a tribe swap shall happen soon maybe voting someone like rshow would be a smart move. IDK but need to gather everyone's input before setting in for a vote.

SARGE:
Thank you for bringing me into this after last vote I thought I was a goner. I like the idea that the 5 of us participated in the challenge. I agree that Peace is not going to help much and from past experience can be untrustworthy. If everyone gives their word I am on board with voting him out tonight.  Let me know man because if we do not stick together one of us goes tonight and then we will all be picked off one by one.  They will guarantee that.

CALIBOY:
Ok guys, We must vote together lets Vote PEace out I just got confirmation that the OT wants to vote out Addrian! We should solidfy the numbers and vote Peace out so we can take control. Sorry if I am messagin so much but want us to stick together so dont have a causality. Lets vote Peace out and get our minds out where we can than just relax and hope to win tomorrow's challenge.

SARGE:
Well I am ready to completely take the leap with you guys. I am voting Peace as I have to get to bed for work. I am trusting you 4 and thanks Cali for all the information. Gotta protect Addrian.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!