This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sarge455's Game File

Topic » Sarge455's Game File

3558 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with PeaceOut, Sarge, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, Amf, & RShowFreak:

PEACEOUT:
Well I hope you guys know I am loyal to you and hope you revote Addrian out. ;-; It would be really awesome I would be very grateful.

SARGE:
Again this game is crazy...1st I got two crazy votes. Now Peace has got the same. I am keeping him and guys we need to form this tight group back together and stick together and beat this other tribe please.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i kept him dw

RSHOWFREAK:
ditto

AMF:
same
3558 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well I friggin hate to do this but stupid Eric ruined this huge move. I have to vote for Alladin or whatever his friggin name is. This is to shade me and throw Cali and Andy under the bus.
3556 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*walks in and looks worried and happy*
Well, I think I played a stupid move in trying to flip the game upside down with sticking with Andy and Cali.  However, I have thrown the two of them under the bus by voting to keep Peace and have played up to Alex, Drago and nbkiller.  I hope it is enough to keep me safe in the future. If not then I will be leaving this game real soon.  However, I am playing the sneaky Sarge that has played this game before and will not go down without a fight....haha.

Watch out Andy and Cali cause your game may be over sooner than you think. I am plotting your demise!
3556 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, RShowFreak, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, & PeaceOut:

SARGE:
winners tribe alliance
-----
Hey everyone Mearl told me exactly who is in a strong alliance on the other side and to watch out for as they are coming right after us. Jeremy, bingo, shadi, Eddie, joe, and maybe Gohan is the strong alliance on that side.  I wanted to let everyone know what we are up against on that tribe.
3554 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*walks in and laughs*
So, the 4 J's on the other tribe think they are getting away with murder voting out some very big players.  However, whether I make merge or not my tribe is highly aware of their alliance and they will be picked off one by one.  Eddie on their tribe already confirmed what I knew and Mearl gave the ensight as he exited the game.

The 4 J's better watch out because here come the Runner ups!!
3554 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & RShowFreak:

SARGE:
HI everyone,
-----
A lot of us agreed last night to take out the inactive Awesum.  Can we all agree tonight that voting him out would be an asset to the tribe in case we have something that involves every one in the tribe.  We all deserve to stay in the game.  I hope you all have the same opinion since this is a double tribal.

RSHOWFREAK:
I don't agree
You even said youd be willing to show loyalty by splitting a pair that approached you to turn on us in Andy or Caliboy.  You said you would prove loyalty by voting for one of them so is that what you are going to do?

SARGE:
I most certainly would do that man.  However, peace and nbkiller both said they were willing to take out Awesum an inactive first.  If you guys want to split them up then I am all for that too.  I just thought it would lead to an easy vote.
-----
FYI  the 4 J's and Eddie on the other tribe are in a very tight alliance and Mearl said that you and I are their first targets come a merge.  They have been plotting to take us both out from what eliminated players are saying.
-----
I got your back man!!  That never waivered and I will be with you 100 percent. You have my word.

RSHOWFREAK:
I understand that but at the end of the day, that is a pair that was willing to flip it before and theyd surely be willing to do it again
I'm sure peace would be ok with it since they targeted him plus I think I can convince Nick

SARGE:
Then, lets do it man.  Like I said there is no way I am letting you get voted out.  I want you and I to take down the other hand as a Duo.  I hope you will do the same for me. I approached you very early in this game and I am sticking to my word with you.  I am sure Nbkiller will vote with us too.

RSHOWFREAK:
Well then which would you think is better to take out?

SARGE:
Tbh...we could control Cali's vote.  He has no friends on that other tribe. He has been loyal in the past.  Apparantly, he told me that him, Andy, Awesum and Adrian had a 4 person alliance since the beginning of the game that I was only privy to after everything fell through for them.  Andy is a challenge beast for us which is a huge advantage compared to Cali.  However, do you trust Andy to not flip and join someone else on the other side.  I am good with either but Andy would be the least two trustworthy in my view.
-----
Give me your opinion.

RSHOWFREAK:
Way I see it
Andy is a strong competitor which is a 2 sided coin
Cali I don't really know much and hasn't done much, also a double sided coin

SARGE:
Whichever everyone decides I am on board with because they were keeping stuff from me and using me.

RSHOWFREAK:
For now I vote Andy

SARGE:
Same man. We really need to talk to peace and nbkiller and get them in on this.
3552 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, I gave Alex the chance to trust me. I was willing to go the distance with him. But, he gives me this mmmhmmm remark which means he does not believe me.  Guess it is time to take control of this game yet again and I have by bringing Drago into an alliance with Andy, myself and Cali.   Now time to hunt for my next victim and take him down. Sorry man you brought this on yourself.
3552 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Amf, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Guys I am going to be upfront with you.  Rshow was pushing for me and others to vote you out last tribal but we all wanted the inactive out.  I do not want you guys out but is there anyway we can swing Nbkiller or Drago to our side.  He is going to probably try if we go to tribal to take one of the 3 of us down.  I want you guys here.  What can we do?  I am being honest man about this.

AMF:
I think there might be a chance. I'll have to talk to them. We actually show up for challenges so I don't see why voting one of us would be beneficial to the tribe, so thats what I'll tell them.

CALIBOY:
Yeah I agree I dont like Rshow and Peace together so for me I am in with re-cooping to keep us 3 safe as I trust you two completely than the rest even counting The OT.

SARGE:
Guys Drago wants in.  He trusts us and wants to be in a solid alliance to take down the winners.  Andy if you can work on Nick.  I am starting a 4way convo with drago too.
3552 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Dragotistic, Amf, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Hi everyone.  We all have talked one form or another and we all agree this 4 is a solid bunch who can trust each other. I will not screw you guys if you do not me.  We work together to bring down the winnners.  We need to bring Nick in to make a solid 5 group.  Sound good? Lets not betray and turn our backs on each other.

CALIBOY:
I too am in. I think its time to take control of our own fate. So count me in I dont trust any of the winners and want to bring them down just as much.

AMF:
That sounds good to me. I know that we are all not only trustworthy, but strong competitors and smart so as long as we stick together, we should be fine.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i wouldn't be surprised if we were all in the final 5

SARGE:
We all just have to stay tight and do not let these people sway us.  Lets take this game by storm!  I am with u guys!!
3551 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Amf, Sarge, Dragotistic, & Caliboy:

AMF:
hey
who do you all want to vote?

SARGE:
I would suggest Peace if you guys want.  We need to win this next challenge so we can go to a merge even if possible.  Do you guys like that?  I hope we all stick together.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i'm fine with that

CALIBOY:
I agree on sticking together, and ok with peace if thats what yall like to do.

SARGE:
Good because come a merge he would be the first to run to the other side for safety and screw us in my opinion.  Andy can you talk to Nick and get him on board.  We all know Alex will not vote for Peace.

AMF:
I can try. and I'm good with that

SARGE:
I have talked to Nick and he is our solid 5 guys.  We have a guaranteed tight 5 alliance.  He was excited.  He is completely down with the Peace vote off.
3549 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & 49288:

SARGE:
I know u r tight with your alliance but I think you and I could form a great alliance and run this game to the end.  I would think it is hilarious if two people of opposite tribes made it to the end. The way to make this happen would be for my alliance and your alliance not target either of us.  We switch their ideas when they bring it up.  I am being completely honest and wont share any emails with others.  If you do I understand and my game is over.  I like you and want to do this cool move.

49288:
We could be Danielle and Jason 2.0, #LoveIt (Including Gaia in this cus well, strategy talk)

SARGE:
I agree and I am serious lets take these players by storm and shock the heck out of them when they have been played by two players who they had nothing to worry about.  Eddie we have been great loyal allies in the past why not let this happen now.  I will make sure the runner ups don't go after you if u do the same for me.  Even though I know Joe will be after me.  Lets do this and I swear u will make Final 3 easily.
3549 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
If this works having an in with eddie on the winners tribe will end up having their tribe fall apart.  Yes I am playing the villain but I will use him to the end and show how gullible everyone was to believing him and me.  This works and I could move up to the front of this game...lol
3548 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 12 baby!!  I expected to be voted out 1st on my tribe being that I was late getting in but apparently my charm and wisdom around these guys got me in strong with the group. Taking out a huge threat in Wyatt solidified my interest in this game. These players better watch out because I am hoping I formed the right bonds that the Runner-ups stick tight. 

Now I have Eddie thinking I will go to the end with him bur he is a pawn to thrust me further but if it works out he could be sitting next to me in the end.  I am playing cutthroat the rest of the season and in my opinion no one should feel safe with me as I plan on turning at any moment.  This season is bringing back the Villain they all knew I used to be and I am ready to take names.

Three J's you are my target and if I get my way they will fall one by one!!
3547 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How does it feel to merge?    It feels great to make the merge, however, I had such a good thing going with a strong alliance in the tribal phase that I felt completely safe for a very long time. Now, things get interesting.

2) Alliances?   I have a strong 5 person alliance with my original tribe. Rshow worries me because we do not know if he will pull a fast one and jump ship. He does it is okay because I have done my sneaky powers that be and convinced Eddie that him and I should go to the Final 3 or 2 together. He will protect me by keeping my name out of the group. I am hoping I can use him as a vote to keep the numbers on our Runner Up side.

3) Thougts on the even merging numbers?  It is friggin great because one side does not have the advantage but the 3 J's better watch out because I am head hunting and they are the first to go if our side can gain the numbers advantage.

4) Thoughts on the remainder of the cast?    It is a very strong cast. I know my side very well and they are easily swayed to do the vote offs that I want (even though I will let them decide and think they are the ones making the decisions).  The Winners think they are smart but Joe is my #1 target because he is a snake and will try and play my game but I will make sure if I get my way he is the first person out on the merge. The rest of the Winners are just pawns in my ultimate final game....haha  (Watch when I am the first one out from this cockiness...haha)

5) Current strategy?    Play the puppetmaster that I have done oh so well so far. These players should have taken me out the tribal that Wyatt caught wind of his demise but nope they fell like good little soldiers into place.  I plan on pretending to play the team game letting them make the decisions while I sit back and pick people off one by one. Play the middle game and not be too pushy until the time is right to strike. Utilize Eddie as much as I can to keep me in the game if the Winner's gain the advantage.

6) Anything Else?    I am so enjoying this game and playing the old way I use to play backstabbing where I need to and making people believe they are safe and then striking when the time is right to eliminate a huge threat out of the game.  I just want everyone to realize it is a game and I like them all but I am playing to win and will do anything to take myself to the Finals in this strong cast.
3543 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Nbkiller, Amf, Dragotistic, RShowFreak, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Guys I don't like the idea that no one started a group convo to save alex.  R we not a group or not?  I am the last vote as I have been told by the host....so hmmm.

NBKILLER:
You don't need to make conversation when the vote is fucking obvious.

AMF:
well i voted Jeremy again... I didn't think it really needed explanation... it worked the first time so I figured everyone was on the same page

SARGE:
Lets see alex doubted my vote a few tribals ago....he wont answer any emails that ihave sent him in the last few days.   Why should I keep him???  Guys I like u all but he has placed me in this position now.  I have not voted and I am trying to get Eddie to flip.

AMF:
You know if alex goes home we are all fucked...............................................

SARGE:
however he refuses to talk so he doesn't care...sorry guys but ignoring me does not gain loyalty....I like u all and want to work to the end with u guys...I am confused right now

NBKILLER:
rshow is in europe right now. Nuff said, quit being over paranoid, and deal with it. I'm sorry, but when stuff doesn't need to be said, don't spam people's inboxes. That's how I run.

SARGE:
well with that my decision has been made. thanx for that...lol

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!