This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning: Alex vs. Austin

Topic » Jury Questioning: Alex vs...

3305 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Well I typed a long ass page and it didn't save :(

Maybe I'll try again in the morning
3305 days 4 hours ago
Webly
I'd like to say that despite what Alex is saying - he knew his decisions before he is saying he made them... I mean, from my talks with him: he knew that he was evicting in these votes way before we had to evict. He evicted JB both times and it wasn't a last minute decision ever. When we were talking, he was going to vote you guys out the entire time. When I was evicting someone from the jury stage onwards, I was completely honest with what I was doing when I knew what I'd do. I told Jojo I saved him. Idk if JB ever asked if I evicted him the first time, but I would have told him that I did. JB asked the second time and I told him straight up that he was going. The other two people decided to pretend that he was on their side, but I decided not to lie in these situations. During Jeremy's eviction, it was always Alex's plan to evict Wyatt knowing that Jeremy would end up leaving. I'm not trying to trash Alex now, but he's lying if he's saying that he made these decisions last minute. Alex knew Jeremy would be going and almost voted him out. Alex would have voted Jeremy if I wouldn't have. And, Alex was never going to keep JB. I feel like the truth is being stretched in a few places and I'd like to clear that up.
3305 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I am just going to be honest with you Austin, and I understand you aren't trashing me as I hope you understand that I am not to you, but I haven't lied with any of the things I have said so far! I told you that I planned on evicting JB because I knew you wanted him gone, but I actually talked to him for a while about why it was better for me to keep him, hence why it took me a long time to decide! I knew you were evicting him regardless and if I said I wasn't you would try to get me to vote with you so I kept to myself and didn't decide until a few minutes before eviction. As for Jeremy, I never was going to evict him again unless it got down to the final 3! I felt bad about it the first time so I knew I wouldn't have done it again! I knew Jeremy would be going home yes because I knew how you would vote in the tiebreaker and I knew Andell was evicting him, but I never once almost evicted Jeremy! I told you that because I didn't want you to be mad at me for making you break the tie! If you thought I was making you break the tie, I thought you may be bitter about it and end up turning on me, so I pretended as if I didn't have enough time to evict Jeremy!
3305 days 4 hours ago
Webly
I'm not arguing that you were going to evict Jeremy for a second time. I knew that you wouldn't evict him and it was obviously BS that you didn't receive my messages in time. I was saying that you were fully aware that Jeremy was going the entire time and you pretended that you weren't sure.
3305 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
That is not true, because during the eviction, I told Jeremy that I am saving him but Andell was evicting him and so were you with the tie! He then told me that he thinks he has Andell and I told him that Andell said he was saving him, and I said I doubt he will but he can keep trying. I told Jeremy he was probably going home! I don't understand how that is me pretending that I wasn't sure if he was going home?
3305 days 4 hours ago
Webly
But, you were in support of the plan to evict Jeremy. If you wanted to save Jeremy, you could have tried to convince me to keep him. I feel as if you're saying that you weren't in favor of the plan. I mean, I guess you could have been against it inwardly. However, you never expressed that you were against it to me. The vote you gave Jeremy was a pity vote.
3305 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I guess now I get what you are trying to say, but it wasn't that I wanted him to stay or leave, I just thought I couldn't do much about it! He was already trying Andell and I knew with the Instant Eviction he probably wouldn't have enough time to persuade people
3305 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hopefully you two stop arguing long enough to answer these questions :P, grats on final 2 btw. I wrote a long speech/ questions last night but tg decided to crash and it didn't save. Since I don't feel like writing it all again I'll just ask the key questions

Austin if you get time please answer these questions
1) if Alex takes Andell out at final 4 and you still win hoh do you take him to f2
2) if Alex had won final 3 hoh and took you out would you 100% vote for Alex or would you hear Andell out
3) this is very boring and basic but what do you think your biggest move was that factors the most into getting you here.
4) what would you say was Alex's main weakness
5) on a scale of 1 to 10 how important is the physical game when you vote on the jury
6) lastly if this game was played like regular big brother (no back to back hohs/ hoh can renom post pov) do you think you still would have made finals.
7) do you think games like this with audio calls work to your advantage or disadvantage?
-----------------
Alex- If you get time please answer this
1) why do you love drizella so much
2) if Austin voted you out at f3 would you still of voted him?
3) can you rank everyone in the jury by how loyal you were to them from greatest to least, i know who you were working with I just don't know the order
4) do you believe your pov uses were my successful than Austin's hoh reigns?
5) at the end of the season would you rather be known as a social, stategey or physical player (please pick one you prefer the most)
6) I have no idea how you play normally so can you give me the biggest difference in how you played this season to how you normally play?
7) should Austin being a winner already effect anyone's vote positively or negatively?

Gl guys
3305 days 2 hours ago
Webly
1) if Alex takes Andell out at final 4 and you still win hoh do you take him to f2
Nope, I would have taken Alex out. If Alex would have betrayed our loyalty, I would have not taken him to the end.

2) if Alex had won final 3 hoh and took you out would you 100% vote for Alex or would you hear Andell out
I would hear both sides of the situation. I believe that you should always give people a chance.

3) this is very boring and basic but what do you think your biggest move was that factors the most into getting you here.
My biggest move that impacted me making it here was convincing Jeremy to keep me off the block. One of my most vulnerable moments was during the week of JB's eviction. Jeremy had been against me after I went against the alliance. Luckily, Alex had connections to Jeremy that I could use to my advantage. Alex added us to a final three alliance and I convinced Jeremy that it would make the most sense to try and split up you/JB rather than putting up me/you. Jeremy wanted you out that week and not JB as you know. So, I had to make sure that JB went up on the block because I knew that I could take JB out as long as he stayed on the block. After that, I was in a great position at final 5 with everyone wanting to go far with me. I didn't feel unsafe with anyone winning HOH even Jeremy because I just resolved things with him.

4) what would you say was Alex's main weakness
Alex's main weakness is his lack of important moves he made in this game. He wasn't really responsible for anyone's evictions. He was responsible for yours, but I heavily influenced that decision because if he didn't - he wouldn't have gone to the end. Alex did do a lot of things behind the scenes, but he didn't make enough direct moves.

5) on a scale of 1 to 10 how important is the physical game when you vote on the jury
5. Physical game is an important aspect to consider. These challenges aren't made for dumb people. You make it here by knowing your shit. But, physical game is only one of the three major aspects of the game (social, strategic, and obviously physical). So, you have to take the other aspects in account. I think I played a great social game as well considering I made it here unnominated.

6) lastly if this game was played like regular big brother (no back to back hohs/ hoh can renom post pov) do you think you still would have made finals.
Yes. I believe that making it here would have actually been easier. I would have changed my game up a lot in my moves. I would have directly gone after our alliance during my second HOH reign so Nick wouldn't have got 8th. And, Sam wouldn't have gone home week 3.

7) do you think games like this with audio calls work to your advantage or disadvantage?
I think this works to my advantage because I can say what I want to say fast. You can hear my raw thoughts on the game and not just thoughts that I can easily revise. I have a lot to add to this game and I think my social game works better with audio calls. This is my first season with talking on call in ETU and I made the end. So, I definitely think it worked as an advantage.
3305 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In response to Wyatt: (BTW Thank you for giving me a chance, even though I evicted you. I know a lot of people become bitter about things like that and don't even consider people for their vote)
1) why do you love drizella so much
-HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS QUESTION! Well first of all I am a huge Disney fan, but she is kind of the underdog in the movie and actually resembles my game play in Big Brother. For your side of the house we could have been considered as the "evil" side, so being on the evil side Drizella is actually not considered the head evil! She gets whatever she wants through her step mother and she basically gets the evil step mother to do whatever she wants. She is the smart step sister who makes a lot of the moves behind the scenes and if Cinderella had to make her first move, Drizella would be the person she would go after last.

2) if Austin voted you out at f3 would you still of voted him?
-Actually as much as I would listen to both Andell and him I truly think I would have. Me and Austin both had a laugh last night because we both said we didn't decide for sure if we would bring each other until that morning. Austin is good with words and at a chart level, he played amazing! I mean he won a shit ton of challenges and compared to Andell he made a lot of moves! I would have respected him evicting me because realistically of the f4 houseguests I was his biggest threat when it came to winning so if he evicted me I would have understood! (Although I obviously would be upset that I wasn't in finals)

3) can you rank everyone in the jury by how loyal you were to them from greatest to least, i know who you were working with I just don't know the order
-Well my ranking changed quite a bit actually, but looking back here is what I think i would say: (1st= Most Loyal)
1st- Austin (From the very beginning we were close, and he definitely was not as big of a threat from the beginning)
2nd- Lynette (Being we had a f3 with me him and Austin, I was very close with him, but of the three of us Lynette was the biggest threat, so I wasn't wanting to get any closer to him incase in the end I had to evict him)
3rd- Jeremy (Although outside of the game Jeremy is probably my closest ally in any game, this game we were just on different sides! We were close from the start as usual but he was a threat and we just didn't seem to click with a lot of our ideas until the end)
4th-JoJo (JoJo and I didn't align officially until a few weeks before his eviction! We had deals so we were close but didn't have anything keeping us from backstabbing each other til the end. I also knew eventually I would have to turn on JoJo at like f5 or 4 because he wouldn't destroyed me in the final vote.)
5th- Wyatt (Of the other side of the house I was probably closest to you! I had deals with JB but we never aligned and at the end me and you aligned! Although I actually never was able to save you due to my previous deals, I still would have liked to make finals with you, as I said in f4, I just didn't have any opportunities to make moves)
6th- JB (We had several deals throughout the game but never once were we allgiend! He is great and actually very good at this game, so I knew eventually he had to go!)
7th- Andell (THIS GUY IS HISTERICAL! We were just never online at the same time to work out deals or alliances, and he didn't win much power throughout the season for me to have to make any big deals with him)

4) do you believe your pov uses were my successful than Austin's hoh reigns?
-No not in any way! Although I do think without my POV wins I would have very little shot at this finale, Austins HOH wins were incredible! Had he not won safety those three final times, he could have very well been out much earlier! Although I don't think the physical aspect of this game is important, towards the end Austin needed to win or he could have been the next one gone!

5) at the end of the season would you rather be kn
3305 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
5) at the end of the season would you rather be known as a social, stategey or physical player (please pick one you prefer the most)
-STRATEGY STRATEGY STRATEGY! In this game, the "physical" aspect is just the same thing on repeat with different ideas as to how to win! The social aspect can only get you to jury without making any big moves so strategy is where it is at! I focused on my strategy side this season through making HUGE moves behind the scenes! Although Austin doesn't think I did, I saved our allies numerous times from the block rather than focusing on my safety, so not only did I stay but I managed to have the numbers on my side!

6) I have no idea how you play normally so can you give me the biggest difference in how you played this season to how you normally play?
-Usually I do try to create a "strong" alliance, but usually my "Strong alliance" isn't based off of anything! This season I tried to find strengths in my allies, and actually work with the big physical threats because it took the target off of my back completely! I never really worried about my safety in the game until the f4! That is an incredible thing for me to accomplish in my opinion!

7) should Austin being a winner already effect anyone's vote positively or negatively?
-No!!!! I think its great that Austin won last season, and if he does again that would be cool too! However this vote should be based off of this game! Nothing that happened in a previous season should be taken into affect when voting for the winner! The winner should be based off of who played this game better in the jury's opinion! Not by statistics!
3068 days 6 hours ago
Kpnna
test

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!