This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4425 days 6 hours ago
jogo248
also i do not believe i handed mearl the win, yes he ent o an immunity streak but that is still only one part of the game, i only won one immunity yet im still sitting here in f2, so if winning a bunch of challenges in a row is the only reason that mearl should win than please rethink your strategy, but if there is a single nother reason other than possible tribal loyalty than please share it with everyone
4425 days 4 hours ago
amykane
congrts to both!!!!!!!!!
mearl:-whom did u backstab in game n why??

jogo:-whom did u backstab in game n why??
4425 days ago
Comando6661
question to rstar- wht were u feeling when your plan back fired?
4425 days ago
jogo248
jogo:-whom did u backstab in game n why??

the only two people that i believe i backstabbed is rstar, because he was an extreme threat to me in this game and i knew that if i wanted any chance to advance i needed to get rid if him and mearl because i made an agreement with only him on f3, but i never really intended to keep it and was planning on getting rid of him whenever i had the opportunity
4424 days 23 hours ago
rstar51
Oh im getting questions YAY lol

question to rstar- wht were u feeling when your plan back fired?

Well i went Fuck and then I left and then 1 time i decided i would come back and flip out on Jogo and now im here :)
4424 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Rstar: Jogo was strategic, but I feel I also was strategic, but in my position any amount of strategy wouldn't have mattered too much since it was win or go home no matter how much I could try otherwise. However, making moves like taking out people with vote cancels was huge to my game because it kept giving mea  fighting chance (and taking out challenge competitors)
4424 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Mrbigcar:

Had I not won immunities I think it would have been me and you to leave next. I approached Rstar and he said hed try to keep me for a little while but I couldn't rely too much on that since I was seen as a threat. Comando likely would've been after you and i as well.
4424 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Amy, I didn't really backstab anybody in the game because I was down in numbers so I needed to get other people to do backstabbing lol
4424 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
And Jogo.. I gave more reasons then just tribe loyalty and winning challenges. Plus, you said your plan was to take Rstar and myself out and yet you failed at that and even conceded to me in the final challenge.
4424 days 20 hours ago
Comando6661
no i wasnt thts the funny part
4424 days 19 hours ago
jogo248
It was because I worked so much and I wasn't gonna sacrifice in real life just do I could win an immunity challenge and take you out
4424 days 19 hours ago
Glinda
thanks jogo i was shocked to but people think i'm a horrible player so i'm surprised but thanks for the support
4424 days 19 hours ago
jogo248
Anytime
4424 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
I didn't sacrifice much irl to win challenges besides the last one where I stayed up a little too long.

And I don't want the fact that I was not vulnerable for a single vote post-merge to b count against me for not being strategical. Like I said, I had to play against all odds and this was my only shot.
4424 days 18 hours ago
bluedudeman
Jury I'm gonna need your votes eventually lol

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!