This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN5: Applications

Topic » SFNN5: Applications

3132 days 12 hours ago
mattmon3365
Name: Murphy
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I like pretty much everyone in it and I would love meet new people and talk to people I don't talk to enough
Other Alliances (if any): PGA
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: unfortunately I know patrick319. Other than that, I know most of the members but don't talk to them daily or anything. Never interacted with bunnycat.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: hell yeah this shit go hard as hell
3132 days 12 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Name: Andrew
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because i literally love you all
Other Alliances (if any): Cya
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Alexa, Patrick, Kenneth, Gaston, Florina, Andrew, Bunny, Thomas, Kaay, Lemonface, Bob, Part of me think blake is in it but idk for sure...
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yes
3132 days 12 hours ago
jdog
Marcus

Jdogisawesome

There are lots of fun people in it!

I'm in the millz chat if that counts

Gaston is my survivor bro patrick is my stars bro me and alexa gift each other! i think me and kono slayed a frooks once together

I never miss DC
3132 days 11 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Name: Calvin
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: All my other skype chats literally died after I left for a bit and I've always sorta liked chats, so it would be nice to have a group of people to talk to when I'm bored at night!
Other Alliances (if any): Um Privledged Chat rip and Wee Wee chat which is really irrelevant
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: BIG FLO-RINA unfortunately, Gaston, bunnycat and I don't really KNOW him but I made a heartbreaking video about a Stars game about konohavillage1 almost 2 years ago so we are practically best friends
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: I plan on it
3132 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Name: AlaskanFiredragon, AssholeFuckDick, AFD, Fire Dragon, Alaskan
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I am #1 fan of da nanas
Other Alliances (if any): Back in 13' I had a fasting alliance with amazingbrick and ccoomehi. We made it to final 3
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Oh yeah Im totally tight with the nanas those sexy fucks.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: PLEASE DONT HAZE ME!!!
3132 days 10 hours ago
BbDamian
Name: Jonathan
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because I'm already friends/talk to most of you individually sometimes anyway and you all seem cool
Other Alliances (if any): The OC
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Gayston, Kenneth, Alexa, Patrick, Blake, Nick, Alexa, John when I can tolerate his white privilege, Brandonator is fun, Becca hasn't finished the collage and I made her leave the OC once, Sagar is bae, is ronron still alive, and Kob3smith
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yea I'm pretty lame
3132 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
Name: Alan
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: because now that cattiepoo and I r going exclusive I wanna be with her all the time every day
Other Alliances (if any): my alliance with cattiepoo is all I need
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: definitely cattiepoo
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: anything for cattiepoo
3132 days 10 hours ago
MikeRORO
Name: Mike
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I think everyone is nice and maybe 19?
Other Alliances (if any): Nah Nah ;)
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: I've likely talked to all of you at one point or another.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Sure
3131 days 23 hours ago
Bradyman7
Name: Brady
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Well, I've always wanted to be in some type of group like this and i've never been in one. Plus, when I looked at the "judges" in this group thing, i like every one of them so it'd be cool to be in NANA.
Other Alliances (if any): Nope
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Kono, Gaston, Blake, Patrick. I also like teddy/florina.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yeah
3131 days 23 hours ago
RoboZoe
Name: gerard
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: i don't have any engaged friends
Other Alliances (if any): none.....
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: is obscurity a nana
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: honestly probably not but i'll try to
3131 days 23 hours ago
dak236
Name: Dakota
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: because I love like most of you and am a boss ass bitch tbh
Other Alliances (if any):....nah.
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Kenneth, Alexa, Gaston
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: ummm sure.

Good luck!
3131 days 23 hours ago
Gray
Name: Grayson
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I would like to get to know more people
Other Alliances (if any): none
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: none
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yes, i should be
3131 days 23 hours ago
MTman
Name: Mike
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: i want to be fun and cool like a real nana
Other Alliances (if any): danish empire
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: BIG FLO, LITTLE PHENOM
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: yep
3131 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
Name: Eoin
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because I need new friends and you all seem like great people so I think I'd enjoy popularity and I need more people to help me in games and to rise up. Also please note I'm not actually a noob and this isn't my first account
Other Alliances (if any): CYA
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Not personally, I remember a long time ago when I was on my account (Guess_Who) you (teddybear) and Patrick were seen as a duo and I would always work with you's in games in fact I remember Patrick sponsored me in the hunger games once.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Of course x
3131 days 18 hours ago
Timberlie
Name: Brad
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: i llove yall
Other Alliances (if any): dollhouse, hellhole, and i was in the toxics for 2 minutes
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: ken and yeah ken
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: ya

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!