This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN5: Applications

Topic » SFNN5: Applications

3132 days 3 hours ago
RoseMaria
Name: Warren
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because everyone knows me and Kenneth are practically dating and me being in the nanas will drag us closer together!
Other Alliances (if any): CYA
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: FLO and I played skype games back in the dinosaur times. I talk about how some times Alexa pretends to be lez. Patrick319 is the Johnny Mac to my Steve.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: yes hunny! #TeamNoLife here and ready to go!
3132 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
Name: Alex
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I love meeting new people and am super loyal
Other Alliances (if any): the real fakes, robloxians, and NRA are the main ones
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: florina and blake
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: yes

Good luck!
3132 days 2 hours ago
JGoodies
Name: Jonathan
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: To make Patrick319's life a living hell
Other Alliances (if any): PGA
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Honestly like probably but I don't feel like looking through the members
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yes
3132 days 2 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
Name: daniel
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I lost season 3 & 4 and I am back from revenge. Kidding, I just like talking to people and making new friendships.
Other Alliances (if any): PGA. :)
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: I mean I kinda know everyone. I am not really close to any of them specifically.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Sure.
3131 days 23 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Name: Stuart
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because like you said its a active allaince and I haven't really seen a Active allaince so that's one thing an the other is that some of the people in this chat are new to me so this really could give me a chance at meeting new people and maybe become close friends afterwordds
Other Alliances (if any): Well its called The Male Allaince with people that are close on this site and also Roblox consist of Mysterygame2, GoodAllan, Me, Thunderbird667, Awesome233, and ETC (Others are from Roblox)
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Gaston is the only person I know LEL
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yes I would because I love chats like this and wouldn't be late for any challenge unless like a family emergency or a Crisis
3131 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Name: Mike
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Florina is amazing
Other Alliances (if any): The Click, LOL, The Click, LMAO, and The Click, ROFL
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: I spoke with Florina on call once. It was amazing.
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Sure
3127 days 7 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
Name: Ashley
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: so I can meet new people and make new friends :)
Other Alliances (if any): Kenzus angels if that counts
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: teddybear ;)
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: yes!
3127 days 7 hours ago
Xbac5
Name: Austin
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: cause I like y'all :)
Other Alliances (if any): nope
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: gaston and alexa
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: what challenges but yes
3119 days 5 hours ago
owlb0ned
Jess
Jessb0ned
I love cat and majority
The click??? And toxics
Cat Alexa kono mike holly Zach
Yes
3119 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Name:Ian Thisismygame or thatonecrafter
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Friends, people, banana, what was the question?
Other Alliances (if any):Npr
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them:Nope
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?:'
Lets hope so. Yes for the mostr part though
3119 days 1 hour ago
peterya
Name: Peter
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: I want to meet new people and find a good group of friends to play games with, chat, and just be a part of a close knit group
Other Alliances (if any): CLICK
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Dont think so, atleast not closely, but id love to meet new friends!
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: yeah i try to check regularly
3119 days ago
MoooHades
Name: Liam!
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: because I want to meet new people and make new friends!!!
Other Alliances (if any): not rlly
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: Cat likes to bully me in monopoly
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: I can try???
3119 days ago
topazisqueen
Name: bobbi stewart
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: cause alot of people hate me and i need some new friends
Other Alliances (if any): i kinda am in the lance/robby aliance
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them : no i dont think so
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: yes

Good luck!
3118 days 22 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Name: Rose
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because I'd love to make new friends, and it would be really fun to be in an alliance!
Other Alliances (if any): No
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: I probably do, but I might not know that they're in this alliance
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Of course!
3118 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Name: Andy
Why do you want to be in the alliance?: Because I like everyone in the Nanas and I would like to get to know people better. And I'm looking for active groups
Other Alliances (if any): Toxics, Little Monsters
Do you know any Nana's? If so, name them: I know or have interacted with everyone in the frat at least once
Will you be on consistently enough to do the challenges?: Yes

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!