This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 11 - Okinawa

3652 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to tribal council. Take a seat.

Jordon has immunity and cannot be voted off tonight.

Questions:
Issy - Is there no longer a tribal divide?
Danny - Will Yin be picked off, or has the game been shaken up?
Jade - Who is in danger of being voted out tonight?
Rob - How have tensions between the two merged tribes?
Josh - What will it take to win this season?
Rabby - Do you find some of the good guys doing bad things? Bad guys being heroic?
Dino - Do you think suspect an idol may be played tonight?
Jordon - Immunity! How does it feel?
Eric - You seemed like a target of your own previous tribe members at the challenge yesterday, care to explain?

Votes due THURSDAY @ 7 PM EST.
Next immunity challenge @ 7:30 PM EST tomorrow.

PM ME TO PLAY AN IDOL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3652 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabby - Do you find some of the good guys doing bad things? Bad guys being heroic?

LMFAO, Im I don't think think that the heros are acting like villians, nore to I think that the villains are acting heroic either
3652 days 8 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - What will it take to win this season?

First is trust and loyalty. You cannot make the end by yourself. You can try, simply by winning every single immunity or pretending to not be a threat, but that's just a cop-out and isn't very feasible. You need trust and loyalty from others that seem to be nice or you're able to work with and understand you. Second is knowing when to make the big move that stands in your way of making the end. Every game needs at least one huge move that is hard to make, but needs to be done to make the end. If you fail at doing that, you'll be out of the game faster than Sonic The Hedgehog. If you succeed, you may have just gotten your hands on the check for a million dollars.
3652 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - How have tensions between the two merged tribes?

I think any tribe always has tension, we all know that somebody has to get voted off each Tribal Council now, but I wouldn't say there's been any more tension that the usual Survivor nerves.
3652 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - Do you think suspect an idol may be played tonight?

Chanty, I don't need to tell you this. This is Survivor. Anything can happen.

Also Josh, Woo might need to sue you for copyright infringement LOL.
3652 days 8 hours ago
Econ21
Eric - You seemed like a target of your own previous tribe members at the challenge yesterday, care to explain?

There is not much to tell,  people were trying to win the challenge so it only made sense to target different people and I was that person
3652 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
Issy - Is there no longer a tribal divide?

- I don't know let me ask my grandma
3652 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - Will Yin be picked off, or has the game been shaken up?

Well I'm certainly hoping not Danny :p but if that's the way things are going to go down then we can't do much about it. All we have to go on is trust and people's words. Also there was nothing we could have done to prevent this because even if the heroes had all voted rabbaj, we'd still would have lost the vote so now our fate is in some villainous hands but some may not be that much and be heroic by Saving us
3651 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
I would just like to acknowledge that the best part of the season for me WAS DEFINATLY SEEING DAN GET 22nd..LMFAO, LIKE I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Time to read the votes.
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so......
*Looks around*.
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
*No one stands*

Alright once the votes are read the decision is final, person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
*Opens urn*

First vote....
*flips*
Josh

Tailslover13 - 1
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Second vote....
*flips*
Jade

Tailslover13 - 1
Murly - 1
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Third vote....
*flips*
Eric

Tailslover13 - 1
Murly - 1
Econ21 - 1
3651 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Fourth vote....
*flips*
Rabby

Tailslover13 - 1
Murly - 1
Econ21 - 1
Rabbaj - 1

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!