This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 11 - Okinawa

3647 days 16 hours ago
Tailslover13
Well, who voted for ME? I'd like to know that, too. That scared the crap out of me.
3647 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
*hugs rob again*...we are even
3647 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Eric you are a great person and a great player. That is why you are gone.
3647 days 15 hours ago
Econ21
Yeah no worries guys good luck
3647 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
From Econ21

No title

May 22, 2014 19:43:03

to rabbaj

I voted for you btw

DAMN..GG eric
3647 days 14 hours ago
Econ21
Just some final words

Issy: I honestly don't know what you are doing or up to right now but you better start doing something quick or you have no chance to win the game

Jade: I do not know what happened to you this season but you seem like a completely new player and you have to start doing something as well because I know most of the villians think you aren't capable of anything

Danny: not much to say but I suspect you are following Jordon and Rabby based on the season you were on

Rob: I suspect the reason you voted me out is because you have something going on with Rabby, which I suspected on a long after the Nick vote but I suspect you will be out soon because you are now the biggest threat to Rabby .

Josh and Dino: one of the 2 of you guys sold me out to Jordon and Rabby but I don't know which one. To the person who didn't sell me out good luck but to the person who did your playing for 3rd place atm.

Rabby: it was pretty clear that we didn't get along to say the least but I have to give you props because you have all of these people brainwashed and that's hard to do in an all stars season.

Jordon: not much to say really you and Rabby are pretty much a team but I suspect that you win be the winner of the season because your an immunity beast and your nicer to people.

I also just want to say that this is probably the best cast of players I have ever played with. Not all of you are doing a great job but most of you are great players and it was fun competing against you guys. Good luck everyone and hopefully someone starts taking out the people in power to shake things up soon.
3647 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
LOL...ERIC IS THROWING SHADE TO EVERYBODY!!!....OMFG, BAYE ME
3647 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
A villain being nice.... Apparently we didn't talk very much ahaha
3647 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
AND WHO ARE THE PPL IN POWER?...EVERY1 CASTS THEIR OWN VOTE AND MAKES THEIR OWN DECISIONS....EACH PERSON HAS AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF POWER
3647 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Lol, Eric always trying to put a target on my back

#oldnews #usedtoit #getsomeoriginality
3647 days 6 hours ago
Murly
Bye Eric!

I actually liked you better this season.. #WhoWouldHaveThoughtIt :p

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!