This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan: Yin vs Yang Reunion

Topic » Survivor Japan: Yin vs Yang..

3618 days 13 hours ago
Chantra1
*Walks in with an urn and wearing a flashy suit*

After 42 days of the most difficult, grueling, and emotional season to date, I am here to reveal the winner of Survivor Japan (All-Stars): Yin vs Yang!
This season was really what you would expect and more from an all-star season! Countless blindsides, powershifts, emotion (lots of crying), a surprising lack of idols (no one could complete one!) and many moments that made the season great.

But in the end we have our final two, Josh and Rob, who have faced the jury that then submitted their votes for one of the two to win.
It is time to reveal that now.

Welcome to the Survivor Japan: Yin vs Yang Reunion!
3618 days 13 hours ago
Chantra1
PYN for questions.
3618 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
MEE
3618 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
btw, danny hunny, don't call me pathetic before I read you like a fucking book
3618 days 13 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Me
3618 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
BTW did the lots of crying come from Josh?

Anyways, I felt Guyana was more fun to be honest, but also I was constantly flipping so that made it fun. This season I was loyal and wanted to pagong, but when I have to think outside the box it is more fun.
3618 days 13 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Me
3618 days 13 hours ago
5651Omar
Hey :)
3618 days 13 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I just think it's a shame that you can't separate the game from your personal feelings.
3618 days 13 hours ago
Chantra1
Dino - Would you say this season was certainly had more aspects than Guyana? A lot more loyalty, trust, and many more factors.

Rabby - Do you think this was a deserving final two?

Nick - What was the biggest moment of the season?
3618 days 13 hours ago
Chantra1
Snow - How do you feel about Josh, a member from your season being in the final two? And your thoughts on everything he has said about you?

Omar - How would this game have been different had you not quit?
3618 days 13 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - What was the biggest moment of the season?

Umm I'm not sure, maybe just the final 5 splitting apart until the final three
3618 days 13 hours ago
Econ21
Here
3618 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabby - Do you think this was a deserving final two?

tbh, no...one of them is ok, but the other is LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOO
3618 days 13 hours ago
Econ21
Me
3618 days 13 hours ago
Chantra1
Eric - After being the "villain of the season" in Galapagos, how do you think you hold up in evilness compared to some of the members of Yang?

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!