This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan: Yin vs Yang Reunion

Topic » Survivor Japan: Yin vs Yang..

3635 days 17 hours ago
5651Omar
Omar - How would this game have been different had you not quit?

I think this would have been a very weird game with a lot of drama caused by yours truly. Calling people out, and just saying what was on my mind. I play this game VERY weird and not like anyone else, and in the past three group games of Survivor I have made finals. So it obviously works, but fortunately I got hired at a great company and I don't regret quitting.
3635 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
They are a lot more evil then me I think lol, I was considered a villain in Galapagos because I had to play both sides, not because I wanted to but because I had to. But yeah the others seem to be more evil than me
3635 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - Would you say this season was certainly had more aspects than Guyana? A lot more loyalty, trust, and many more factors.

Guyana was a lot more fun. It was fresher, everyone wanted to make a mark in the game, and everyone was there with one person: to win. This season, some people were here to show that they were not supposed to be villains and were meant to be heroes, some people were willing to lay their torch down for others, but both times I played, I came to win.
3635 days 17 hours ago
Chantra1
rabby check your pm's
3635 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
done chanty pooh
3635 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Eric and I pretty much played the same strategy two seasons in a row.

*Stretches to high five the person in the middle row from the front row*
3635 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
Yeah I had more fun with Galapagos then this season but I also made it further so maybe that's why
3635 days 17 hours ago
Chantra1
Also,

after this season I'm going to spill my personal opinions about people and moves this game and during other seasons as well.
3635 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Chanty is this your last season? :(
3635 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
Yeah your right Dino lol
3635 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Question???
3635 days 17 hours ago
Chantra1
@Dino

I'll tell you after the votes are read.
3635 days 17 hours ago
Chantra1
@Rabby

for fucks sake. do i have to micromanage everything lmao
3635 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
LOL, SORRY CHANTY POOH
3635 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Chantra, I think that should be the finale title

for fucks sake. do i have to micromanage everything lmao

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!