This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa: Despair in Plastic - Chapter 4 [Daily Life]

Topic » Danganronpa: Despair in..

2652 days ago
ninjohn
Blaire finishes her drink and tosses the glass into the sink. She sighs and exits the kitchen.
2652 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Dahlia looks out the door into the hallway*
"You don't think...that's actually them right..."
^I gotta see for myself^
2652 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"They looked just like them..."

*he stays put*

"You can look if you want. I don't want to see that again, at least for a while."
2652 days ago
ninjohn
Blaire decides to go outside for fresh air. She already misses her cop persona...but is incredibly happy it's a riddle she can take to the grave.
2652 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Dahlia sighs and hugs Barry....she makes her way to the taxidermy room alone*
2652 days ago
Logie56
*Derrick continues shooting le targets*

Derrick: ^Thank god Barbie and Ken have this as a room.^
2652 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Dahlia slowly opens the door and looks inside the Taxidermy room...in the room are a few dim lights and a row of each and every person who has died...they stand there almost lifelike and as if their eyes follow you around the room*

*Dahlia gulps and looks inside*
2652 days ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Bianca smiles at Ken*
"What's in the attic?"
2652 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Ken stops folding laundry and looks at Bianca*
"Nothing you should concern yourself with."
2652 days ago
ninjohn
Blaire sits on a swing, the reality of the situation seeing in on her. Despite the deaths, everything felt unreal to her. Now...there wasn't that many left to go...
Blaire: "...."
2652 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Dahlia looks at the first doll...Jeroen Willemse...she goes over to touch him...his skin is ice cold and...wrong...no life to it...his eyes glassy...she goes onto the next one*
2652 days ago
SirNiceGuy
*Barry finally decides to get up, but only to look around the salon*

"I think I might want to try something different..."
2652 days ago
Logie56
*Derrick puts more armory in his gun and puts it away, leaving the shooting range and looking around the rest of the fifth floor*
2652 days ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Bianca smiles*
"None of my business? Please, that's very old."
2652 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Dahlia now stares at Haruka Akiyama...His face a permanent expression of terror...Dahlia shakes her head and keeps looking*

*Ken puts more laundry into a basket and picks it up*
"Go play with your toy or something before it's too late I have things to do..." *He makes his way out then stops*
"If you must know...you must kill."

open group

Tyboy's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!