This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Confessional

Topic » Cycle 4 Confessional

4327 days 8 hours ago
kort
I think my consistency is my challenge. I can amaze with my photos, but the difference between me and the girls. A lot of them play safe, but I take risks, and some work, and others don't. I only fucked up once, and if I keep churning out good photos I might stay consistent.
4327 days 7 hours ago
Dreamer342
I still don't know how i can improve though
4327 days 3 hours ago
kort
Its sad to see another All-Star go, but its like a warning that theirs only 7 girls left. That means any misake can send you home at this point.
4327 days 3 hours ago
kort
Reaching 2 first callouts is major, being the first one to do so is aswell. I did thatin my 1ST cycle too. Its a confidence booster but I don't doubt any of these girls. They've all blossomed and became such fierce girls that I can't sleep on them.
4327 days 3 hours ago
kort
I like Brittany. I wish she'd just trust herself, I think she's a great model, we have lots in common. We're both 18,from NY. I think she has lots of potential and if she believes in herself she'll do fine.
4327 days 3 hours ago
Tuninho
Not my best week :( From a 1st call out last week and now almost in the bottom 2.... I rteally need to be careful and think more about the moves that I make. I know that I can win this.
4326 days 8 hours ago
Dreamer342
I'm surprised i made it this far.  I am very proud of myself

open group

Tayvi's Next Top Model Cycle 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!