This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Confessional

Topic » Cycle 4 Confessional

4344 days 23 hours ago
Tayvi
This is where the girls can dish dirt about each other in the privacy of the confessional!
4344 days 23 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
OMG YAY I'M IN!
4344 days 20 hours ago
rocabilliychick
lol cant wait to start so excited lol
4344 days 20 hours ago
Dreamer342
I can't bealieve i made it!
4344 days 20 hours ago
kort
Hi guys, Bonquiqui's back! Last time I was here, I made it to the final 3 so lets hope this time I can win! Also, i'mn the only girl representing Cycle 1 so I gotta make them proud!
4344 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
Man there is some hot women in this competition. Being one of the only guys in the running is going to be tough, but I know I can pull through
4344 days 20 hours ago
kort
My biggest mistake in cycle 1 was that I overthought every shot. I always had to overthink and have a vision completed. Yeah, I had GREAT shots but not a lot.
4344 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
I feel like in my last cycle. I was the second girl in the entirety of TNTM to ever receive 2 first call outs in a row, and I feel like that sort of gratification made me over-confident in my shoots, which ultimately gave me only third place. I definitely plan to drastically improve this cycle, now that I know how it works, and what Tayvi's looking for, I think I can win this.
4344 days 19 hours ago
Bdreezy15
guess whose back bitchezz ;)
4344 days 18 hours ago
Realchance
I am home AMERICA THIS GIRL IS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER
4344 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
I feel alone in the house.
I don't seem to have any friends at the moment.
In my cycle, Mika was my only friend, and she isn't here right now.
So I don't know who I'm going to have help me get through this emotionally.
4344 days 18 hours ago
kort
I was a bitch during my season and I lost. Name a bitch who won their cycle. These girls should stop trying to be cocky and run things.
4344 days 18 hours ago
Dreamer342
Some of the girls here are way to confident
4344 days 18 hours ago
Brenchal333
I am so happy to be here and I am putting on a bit of a game face, you know to be tough but honestly, the All-Stars scare me.. "/
4344 days 18 hours ago
rocabilliychick
kendra she is so stuck up apparently shes the queen around the house esta loca
4344 days 18 hours ago
rocabilliychick
omg also the model i look up to is in this which is allison lol

open group

Tayvi's Next Top Model Cycle 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!