This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Week 7

Topic » Cycle 4 Week 7

4329 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
^ Exactly

You said Australia is known for it's wild animals, which the zebra is not.
4328 days 22 hours ago
Bdreezy15
A Zebra Is Wild Animal!
4328 days 15 hours ago
Esko
BUT AUSTRALIA IS NOT KNOWN FOR ANY IF THEIR WILD ANIMALS TO BE ZEBRAS.
4328 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
DRAMAAAAAAAAA
4327 days 5 hours ago
Tayvi
Isabelle- I think this is a good photo but considering the theme can seem a bit stretched but I am glad you explained it because I would have been lost without any explanation. It’s simple yet elegant, so good job.

Allison- In the photo her face seems a bit dead. I like the fact that you have someone that is an aboriginal especially since you are one. I just wish it was livelier.

Leyonce- I feel like there is nothing really striking in this shot. I really don’t like her legs they make her look shorter than she really is. I also dislike looking up her nose.

YaYa- For some reason when the more I look at this photo the more I just have nothing to say about it. She’s just lying there and it’s nothing special. The only think that is good is her feet and their positioning.

Bonquiqui- Ooh double trouble we have here? I really enjoy where you went with this. I think they both look great but I like the girl on the right more. She looks really tall and gorgeous. I have decided just to snip the other girl out and make it a single photo.

Tischara- Oh my…zebras? I don’t know what you think what animals live where but okay. I think it is a great shot but has nothing to do with Australia at all. I almost wish it had something to do with Australia.

Kendra- I really like this photo. I really like her thrown back body and her leg sticking out. I think this is super fierce! Good job.

Brittany- I like the idea of showing models do simple things. I like that she is on a bike and she is selling the bikini well. This is okay. I still think you need to step it though.

All Photos: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/373455/index.html

open group

Tayvi's Next Top Model Cycle 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!